Windows 10: automatic repair but no mouse or keyboard

Discus and support automatic repair but no mouse or keyboard in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi I'm having this problem again so I am just pasting in what I asked before because it is an identical situation but had it repaired by a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by mptbowl, Nov 26, 2021.

1. mptbowl Win User

automatic repair but no mouse or keyboard

Hi I'm having this problem again so I am just pasting in what I asked before because it is an identical situation but had it repaired by a professional. This time I left it to try and restore for 18 hrs as I didn't want to go through what I went through before but I was forced to turn it off and back on again with the problem. I was pretty put out when I had to fork out £70 to get it fixed so I'm asking again. Remember I have no mouse or keyboard. . This problem is happening on a different pc. Here we go Hi I use system restore quite a bit and did so the other day but had to go out expecti

:)

mptbowl, Nov 26, 2021
  2. KomouPoji Win User

Windows 10 - Choose Your Keyboard + Automatic Repair loop

Hi,

To assist you further, let me ask.

• Are you suing wired or wireless keyboard?
    If you are using wireless mouse and keyboard this devices will not work on startup repair environment. I would suggest you to use external wired keyboard and mouse and check if it work.

Also, you can refer the HP support article and try the steps mention there.

http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c03513214/

I hope the information is helpful and if the error still persists, we’ll be glad to assists you.

Thank you.

KomouPoji, Nov 26, 2021
  3. John Fer Win User
    Unresponsive Mouse and Keyboard in Windows 10

Hi,

One reason why your mouse and keyboard is not working is because of an outdated driver. We suggest that you update the mouse and keyboard driver by following the steps below:

• Pres Windows+X key on your keyboard.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Locate the mouse and keyboard drivers, right click, then click on Update.

If you need further assistance, don't hesitate to reach out.

John Fer, Nov 26, 2021
  4. automatic repair but no mouse or keyboard

keyboard and mouse not working

Hi Chrystal,

For us to properly isolate the issue with your keyboard and mouse, we would like to know the following:

• Were there any changes made on your computer prior to the issue (e.g., updates, software installation)?
    • Are you using a wired or wireless keyboard and mouse?
    • Have you tried using a different keyboard and mouse? If yes, how was it?
    • Have you tried using your keyboard and mouse to another computer? If yes, what is the result?
    • To make sure that we have not missed on anything, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

As an initial troubleshooting, we suggest that you try updating your keyboard and mouse drivers to resolve the issue. You may also check and follow the troubleshooting steps in this
    article.

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Nov 26, 2021
Thema:

automatic repair but no mouse or keyboard

1. automatic repair but no mouse or keyboard - Similar Threads - automatic repair mouse

2. Mouse and keyboard are disabled at Automatic Repair screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse and keyboard are disabled at Automatic Repair screen: Mouse and keyboard work fine on motherboard's UEFI menu, but are totally disabled when I am on the dreaded Automatic Repair blue screen. Holds true with both my corded and wireless mice and keyboards. I am trying to boot my PC into safe mode but cannot do so without being...
  3. Mouse and keyboard are disabled at Automatic Repair screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse and keyboard are disabled at Automatic Repair screen: Mouse and keyboard work fine on motherboard's UEFI menu, but are totally disabled when I am on the dreaded Automatic Repair blue screen. Holds true with both my corded and wireless mice and keyboards. I am trying to boot my PC into safe mode but cannot do so without being...
  4. Mouse and keyboard are disabled at Automatic Repair screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. automatic repair but no mouse or keyboard

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    automatic repair but no mouse or keyboard: Hi I'm having this problem again so I am just pasting in what I asked before because it is an identical situation but had it repaired by a professional. This time I left it to try and restore for 18 hrs as I didn't want to go through what I went through before but I was...
  6. automatic repair but no mouse or keyboard

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    automatic repair but no mouse or keyboard: Hi I'm having this problem again so I am just pasting in what I asked before because it is an identical situation but had it repaired by a professional. This time I left it to try and restore for 18 hrs as I didn't want to go through what I went through before but I was...
  7. Preparing Automatic Repair - Conflict with Keyboard / Mouse

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Preparing Automatic Repair - Conflict with Keyboard / Mouse: On start up..I get preparing automatic repair endless nothing. Reboot with the wireless usb for both keyboard and mouse out and will launch windows 10 no problem. Plug in usbs and a way we go. I have updated the drivers and removed the drivers.. ...but still can not get...
  8. Windows 10 Automatic Repair, keyboard or mouse is not responsive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Automatic Repair, keyboard or mouse is not responsive: I have seen 600 people on the closed thread with the same problem. So I am going to attempt to ask the question again, and reopen the thread. I will also as a Computer Repair Technician offer an explanation and a solution. If you make it to the pretty picture, but cant...
  9. Keyboard keys switched + Automatic repair loop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Keyboard keys switched + Automatic repair loop: My keyboard keys switched, when I type the \ and | key it turns into # and ~. I don't know what caused this, but I have been doing some command prompt because of this automatic repair loop which could be the reason. The ctrl + shift method doesnt work. ps. Id be also...
  10. Repair Install with wireless keyboard and mouse?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Repair Install with wireless keyboard and mouse?: I guess the title says it. I don't own a wired keyboard or mouse. Should I go scrounging for them before trying Brink's in-place repair install upgrade? 50005