Windows 10: Automatic repair couldn’t fix your computer help pls

Discus and support Automatic repair couldn’t fix your computer help pls in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I already tried everything,even the fixboot and it says access denied pls help me i desesperate... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RubyFigueroa, Mar 21, 2019.

1. Automatic repair couldn’t fix your computer help pls

I already tried everything,even the fixboot and it says access denied pls help me i desesperate

:)

RubyFigueroa, Mar 21, 2019

2. HELP! Windows 10 automatic repair couldn't repair PC. Details below

Hi Matthew,

As you are facing issue withAutomatic Repair, we would assist you for sure.

In order to understand the issue in a better manner, please share the following details

• I tried system restore” What is the error exact error message you received?

If automatic repair fails, you may try to repair them using these commands through Command Prompt under Advanced Options. Follow the steps:

Since you have done most of the troubleshooting steps, I would suggest you to try repairing the Boot Configuration Data through the command prompt by following the steps below and check if it helps.

I suggest you re-built the boot record by following the below commands and check if it helps.

You will have to use Windows 10 installation media to follow the steps to boot into Recovery Environment and try to rebuild BCD.

Step 1: I suggest you to create an installation media for
    Windows 10 using the media creation tool:

Installing Windows 10 using the media creation tool

Step 2: After preparing the installation media, insert it hard reboot the device and follow the below:

• Boot into Windows Recovery Environment using the Windows 10 installation media.
    • Click on Repair your computer.
    • Click on Troubleshoot and in the advanced options.
    • Select Command Prompt. Type the following commands into the prompt and press Enter key after each command.

• bootrec /fixmbr

• bootrec /fixboot

• bootrec /scanos

• bootrec /rebuildbcd
    5. Restart the computer.

NOTE: Modifying BIOS/ complementary metal oxide semiconductor (CMOS) settings incorrectly can cause serious problems that may prevent your computer from booting properly. Microsoft cannot guarantee that any problems resulting
    from the configuring of BIOS/CMOS settings can be solved. Modifications of the settings are at your own risk.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Thank you.

Vidyashree_C, Mar 21, 2019
  3. Automatic repair not fixing anything

Hi

After updating Windows yesterday (Nov. 14th), about half a hour later my laptop freezed and buzzed. I rebooted it several time, kept going back to the same sign "automatic Repair couldn
    t repair your PC" I am stuck on an automatic repair loop since then. The resetting is not functionning as well as the recovery system. I cannot restart my laptop on Safe Mode ..no matter what i do, i m back to the loop with not knowing what to do next.Iwould
    welcome any help that could be provided to me. I desperate to find a solution. .. this laptop is only 6 months old brand new. Thx

*** moved to english speaking community ***

Alain Dobrah MICHIGAN, Mar 21, 2019
  4. Automatic repair couldn’t fix your computer help pls

Surface Book Automatic Repair Issue

Hi Andrew,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We sincerely regret for the inconvenience caused.

Provide us the following details in order to assist you better.

• How did you perform the Automatic repair? Did you use a DVD to perform it or via desktop?
    If you perform via desktop then I suggest you to boot your device using installation media.

I suggest you to perform the startup repair using the Windows 10 installation media from the below link and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/media-creation-tool-install

Boot from the Windows 10 installation media and then perform automatic repair and check if it helps.

Follow the steps to perform Automatic repair:

• Insert installation media and restart the computer.
    • Select language and click on Next.
    • Select Repair your Computer and click on Skip this drive.
    • Select Troubleshoot and click on Advanced Options.
    Here choose the option Automatic Repair and follow the prompted instructions.

Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you

Divya Murugan, Mar 21, 2019
Thema:

Automatic repair couldn’t fix your computer help pls

1. Automatic repair couldn’t fix your computer help pls - Similar Threads - Automatic repair couldn’t

2. Automatic repair couldn’t repair your PC

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Automatic repair couldn’t repair your PC: I’ve received the error Automatic repair couldn’t repair your PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/automatic-repair-couldnt-repair-your-pc/9e4cd3a9-b9dc-43f2-a221-839d0d489616
  3. Automatic repair couldn’t repair your PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Automatic repair couldn’t repair your PC: I’ve received the error Automatic repair couldn’t repair your PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/automatic-repair-couldnt-repair-your-pc/9e4cd3a9-b9dc-43f2-a221-839d0d489616
  4. Automatic repair couldn’t repair your PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Automatic repair couldn’t repair your PC: Log file: D:\WINDOWS\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt This is the error I have received. I have spent this whole day trying to fix this problem. Please help....
  5. Trying to fix Automatic repair -couldn’t repair your PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to fix Automatic repair -couldn’t repair your PC: While I followed a help video to fix Automatic repair in the Command black screen it stopped at The store export operation has failed. The disk structure is corrupted and unreadableWhat do you suggest to do now?...
  6. Trying to fix Automatic repair -couldn’t repair your PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trying to fix Automatic repair -couldn’t repair your PC: While I followed a help video to fix Automatic repair in the Command black screen it stopped at The store export operation has failed. The disk structure is corrupted and unreadableWhat do you suggest to do now?...
  7. Automatic Repair: couldn’t repair your PC.

Automatic Repair: couldn’t repair your PC.: Recently I had Trojan horses found on my pc that were deleted. My Drive D kept disconnecting and shutting down. It worked fine for a bit but now I’m completely unable to boot up my PC. In troubleshoot, I have tried uninstalling recent updates and features but that fails.....
  8. Automatic Repair: couldn’t repair your PC.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Automatic Repair: couldn’t repair your PC.: Recently I had Trojan horses found on my pc that were deleted. My Drive D kept disconnecting and shutting down. It worked fine for a bit but now I’m completely unable to boot up my PC. In troubleshoot, I have tried uninstalling recent updates and features but that fails.....
  9. Automatic repair couldn’t repair your pc

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Automatic repair couldn’t repair your pc: Log file: C:\WINDOWS\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt When i try to fix it is says my password is wrong. Can anybody help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/automatic-repair-couldnt-repair-your-pc/e6d0dbd3-1915-4bf1-b4b5-0e4ca22c82cd
  10. Automatic repair couldn’t repair your PC

Automatic repair couldn’t repair your PC: I got this message when i turned my pc on. It said: Press “Advanced options” to try other options to repair your PC, or “Shut down” to turn off your PC. Log file: C:\WINDOWS\system32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt please can you help me to fix this problem. Thanks [IMG]...