Windows 10: Automatic Repair couldnt fix your pc

Discus and support Automatic Repair couldnt fix your pc in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; When I start my computer, it crashes and restarts with a blue screen that says "automatic repair couldnt repair your pc" I've tried startup repair and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by SaulDominic, Nov 8, 2019.

1. Automatic Repair couldnt fix your pc

When I start my computer, it crashes and restarts with a blue screen that says "automatic repair couldnt repair your pc"

I've tried startup repair and I get the same screen saying that startup repair cant repair my pc either

I've tried resetting without losing my files but it simply says it does not work

I have no system restore points

The log file is D:\WINDOWS\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail. Txt

Any help would be appreciated.

:)

SaulDominic, Nov 8, 2019
  2. Fhad12111 Win User

Automatic repair couldnt repair your PC

1- I dont know what is booting from windows exactly, but i can run the window10 setup from the DVD and i can enter the boot menu that i posted picture about it

2- the issue is the message in the first page main topic " Repair pc couldnt repair ur pc" or " Automatic repair couldnt .."

I tried Method 2 from Ruth suggestions and typed :

chkdsk /f /r X:C

it says : The drive, the path, or the file name is not valid

C is my drive letter

And when i try "Reset this PC" option it says : The drive where Windows is installed is locked. Unlock the drive and try again

Fhad12111, Nov 8, 2019
  3. Automatic Repair couldnt repair your PC

Can somebody help me please everytime i turn on my pc i get the Automatic Repair couldnt repair your PC error and i tried using all the options in Advanced options.

vVv_BlacK-PrO, Nov 8, 2019
  4. SarahKong Win User

Automatic Repair couldnt fix your pc

My computer wouldn't start and entered into an Automatic Repair. The automatic repair "couldnt repair [my]PC".

There are so many possible fixes for this error.

I am going to provide you with a link for all the fixes detailed out.

My suggestion start at the top and work your way down until one works.

Let me know if you need help with any of the fixes.

https://windowsreport.com/windows-10-automatic-...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised
    on the site before you decide to download and install it.

SarahKong, Nov 8, 2019
Thema:

Automatic Repair couldnt fix your pc

1. Automatic Repair couldnt fix your pc - Similar Threads - Automatic Repair couldnt

2. Automatic repair couldnt fix your PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Automatic repair couldnt fix your PC: When i start my computer, i get sent to a blue screen saying “automatic repair couldnt start your pc” i have spent hours looking at different videos and websites to look for a fix, but nothing seems to work, i have tried to reset my pc, but get an error in the middle of...
  3. Automatic repair couldnt fix your PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Automatic repair couldnt fix your PC: When i start my computer, i get sent to a blue screen saying “automatic repair couldnt start your pc” i have spent hours looking at different videos and websites to look for a fix, but nothing seems to work, i have tried to reset my pc, but get an error in the middle of...
  4. Automatic repair couldnt fix your PC

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. NEED HELP 'Automatic repair couldnt repair your pc'

in Windows 10 Gaming
    NEED HELP 'Automatic repair couldnt repair your pc': Last week, my pc froze and i couldnt do anything, so i powered it off with the power switch worst mistake of my life. Now whenever i fire it up, i get the blue screen with the frowney, telling me theres a problem with the pc and it needs to get repaired. Then it goes to black...
  6. NEED HELP 'Automatic repair couldnt repair your pc'

NEED HELP 'Automatic repair couldnt repair your pc': Last week, my pc froze and i couldnt do anything, so i powered it off with the power switch worst mistake of my life. Now whenever i fire it up, i get the blue screen with the frowney, telling me theres a problem with the pc and it needs to get repaired. Then it goes to black...
  7. NEED HELP 'Automatic repair couldnt repair your pc'

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Automatic repair couldnt repair your PC. Log file:...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Automatic repair couldnt repair your PC. Log file:...: My ASUS PC 2 in 1 Windows 10 64 bytes displays the words "Automatic repair couldnt repair your PC. Log file: C:/windows/System32/Logfiles/Srt/SrtTrial.txt".I tried via Command prompt:1. bootrec.exe /rebuildbcd. and the answer is "The operation completed successfully".2....
  9. Automatic repair couldnt repair your PC. Log file:...

Automatic repair couldnt repair your PC. Log file:...: My ASUS PC 2 in 1 Windows 10 64 bytes displays the words "Automatic repair couldnt repair your PC. Log file: C:/windows/System32/Logfiles/Srt/SrtTrial.txt".I tried via Command prompt:1. bootrec.exe /rebuildbcd. and the answer is "The operation completed successfully".2....
  10. Automatic Repair couldnt repair your PC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Automatic Repair couldnt repair your PC: I need some help. After updating Windows 10, my computer booted up and went directly to the Automatic Repair screen. I have tried everything in there, even trying to get into Command Prompt, but it keeps asking for my Windows password and telling me the password is incorrect...