Windows 10: Automatic repair couldn't fix your PC

Discus and support Automatic repair couldn't fix your PC in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My computer has the Automatic repair couldn't fix your PC thing and i have tried completely resetting my PC but, it won't reset my PC. I have tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by RyanDriggers, Jul 8, 2020.

1. Automatic repair couldn't fix your PC

My computer has the Automatic repair couldn't fix your PC thing and i have tried completely resetting my PC but, it won't reset my PC. I have tried renaming the system and software but, system doesn't say anything after ren system system.001 and software says it can't rename because it is being used for another process. How do i fix my computer.

:)

RyanDriggers, Jul 8, 2020
  2. assaf_877 Win User

Automatic Repair couldn't repair your pc

Hi,

after last Upgrade of windows 10, my computer began to be slow , so i did recovery earlier build.

After this i get message Automatic Repair couldn't repair your pc D:\WINDOWS\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt. so i pressed on shut down

After this i get message: Automatic Repair couldn't repair your pc .

Now my computer is stuck and no working at all.

assaf_877, Jul 8, 2020
  3. Automatic Repair couldn't repair your PC

My windows can't booting properly

Can't reach log in screen

It just show blue screen with Text

Automatic Repair couldn't repair your PC

Press "Advanced options" to try other options to repair your PC or "Shut down" to turn off your PC

Log file: C:\WINDOWS\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt

ChristSync, Jul 8, 2020
  4. Mikejayyy Win User

Automatic repair couldn't fix your PC

Automatic Repair couldn't repair your PC

A couple of days ago my computer restarted and the Automatic Repair process started and it failed and I got the "Automatic Repair couldn't repair your PC" I've tried:

bootrec.exe /rebuildbcd

bootrec.exe /fixmbr

bootrec.exe /fixboot (access denied)

chkdsk /r c: nothing happened

chkdsk /r d: it searched for about 2 hours and then nothing happened

I've tried downloading the Windows 10 Media Creation Tool and repairing the PC using that, and I still got the same "Automatic Repair couldn't repair your pc" error. I tried to reset the PC but it says I am not able
    to do that, I've tried to do EVERYTHING under the troubleshoot tab. What else are my options at this point? I'm worried that I'm going to have to scrap my PC. At this point, I don't even mind doing a hard reset and starting over from scratch. I just want to
    be able to use my PC.

Mikejayyy, Jul 8, 2020
Thema:

Automatic repair couldn't fix your PC

1. Automatic repair couldn't fix your PC - Similar Threads - Automatic repair couldn't

2. Automatic repair couldn't repair your PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Automatic repair couldn't repair your PC: I tried every YouTube video and went on command prompt and most of the stuff says stuff like this drive is raw couldn't work or it just wouldn't let me put stuff in the command prompt to try and fix the PC also it won't let me reset my PC it says there was a problem resetting...
  3. "Automatic repair couldn't repair your PC"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Automatic repair couldn't repair your PC": I keep on getting this when i turn on my computer and I dont know what to do. Please help. The text read:"Press "Advanced options" to try other options to repair your pc or "shut down" to turn off your PC. Log File: C:\WINDOWS\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt...
  4. Automatic repair couldn't repair your PC...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Automatic repair couldn't repair your PC...: Don’t know what’s wrong with it but anytime I boot it up it goes to the automatic repair failed screen and my password to try to do a system recovery is not working what should I try?...
  5. Automatic repair couldn't repair your PC...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Automatic repair couldn't repair your PC...: Don’t know what’s wrong with it but anytime I boot it up it goes to the automatic repair failed screen and my password to try to do a system recovery is not working what should I try?...
  6. Automatic repair couldn't repair your pc .

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Automatic repair couldn't repair your pc .: Automatic repair couldn't repair your pc press advanced options to try other options to repair your pc or shut down to turn off your pc. Log file f: recovery\windowsre\winre.wim\system32\logfiles\srt\srttrail.txt.What am I supposed to do? This thing has been on my pc for 2...
  7. "Automatic repair couldn't repair your PC"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Automatic repair couldn't repair your PC": I keep on getting this when i boot up my pc and i can't seem to reset my pc whatsoever. I dont know what to do. Please helptext:"Press "Advanced options" to try other options to repair your pc or "shut down" to turn off your PC. Log File:...
  8. "Automatic repair couldn't repair your PC"

"Automatic repair couldn't repair your PC": I keep on getting this when i boot up my pc and i can't seem to reset my pc whatsoever. I dont know what to do. Please helptext:"Press "Advanced options" to try other options to repair your pc or "shut down" to turn off your PC. Log File:...
  9. automatic repair couldn't repair your pc

automatic repair couldn't repair your pc: so that happened. i was at school doing school stuff with my laptop and all of a sudden it restarted and started to update windows. i was a bit pissed but i waited. it was at about 44% i think when my laptop shuts down randomly (my laptop sometimes shuts down when you move it...
  10. Automatic Repair couldn't repair your PC

Automatic Repair couldn't repair your PC: few days back my laptop started to become really really slow and most apps tend to stop responding even file explorers, media players etc. So I decided to use "fresh start" my lappy. it seemed that the error was not fixed so I was advised to "restart" my pc so I did. (the...