Windows 10: Automatic Repair couldnt repair your pc, disk metadata test 0x32

Discus and support Automatic Repair couldnt repair your pc, disk metadata test 0x32 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have a dell vostro 1015 laptop. With windows 10. My pc is stuck on automatic repair, it cannot perform. When I clicked on reboot, it was trying to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AnubhavGoel, Oct 6, 2018.

1. Automatic Repair couldnt repair your pc, disk metadata test 0x32

I have a dell vostro 1015 laptop. With windows 10.

My pc is stuck on automatic repair, it cannot perform.

When I clicked on reboot, it was trying to Diagnose it and is stuck on Automatic repair.

I tried all basic options like safe mode and disable antimalware and restore to previous point and resetting, but nothing worked out of it.

I used repair log file to find number of root causes =0 and disk metadata test 0x32.

I tried chkdsk /f/r/C, but after stage 4 it showed an unspecified error occurred (766f6c756d652e63 470).

Please help..

:)

AnubhavGoel, Oct 6, 2018
  2. Fhad12111 Win User

Automatic repair couldnt repair your PC

1- I dont know what is booting from windows exactly, but i can run the window10 setup from the DVD and i can enter the boot menu that i posted picture about it

2- the issue is the message in the first page main topic " Repair pc couldnt repair ur pc" or " Automatic repair couldnt .."

I tried Method 2 from Ruth suggestions and typed :

chkdsk /f /r X:C

it says : The drive, the path, or the file name is not valid

C is my drive letter

And when i try "Reset this PC" option it says : The drive where Windows is installed is locked. Unlock the drive and try again

Fhad12111, Oct 6, 2018
  3. SebaFranek, Oct 6, 2018
  4. Automatic Repair couldnt repair your pc, disk metadata test 0x32

Automatic Repair couldnt repair your PC

Can somebody help me please everytime i turn on my pc i get the Automatic Repair couldnt repair your PC error and i tried using all the options in Advanced options.

vVv_BlacK-PrO, Oct 6, 2018
Thema:

Automatic Repair couldnt repair your pc, disk metadata test 0x32

1. Automatic Repair couldnt repair your pc, disk metadata test 0x32 - Similar Threads - Automatic Repair couldnt

2. Automatic repair couldnt fix your PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Automatic repair couldnt fix your PC: When i start my computer, i get sent to a blue screen saying “automatic repair couldnt start your pc” i have spent hours looking at different videos and websites to look for a fix, but nothing seems to work, i have tried to reset my pc, but get an error in the middle of...
  3. Automatic repair couldnt fix your PC

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Automatic repair couldnt fix your PC: When i start my computer, i get sent to a blue screen saying “automatic repair couldnt start your pc” i have spent hours looking at different videos and websites to look for a fix, but nothing seems to work, i have tried to reset my pc, but get an error in the middle of...
  4. NEED HELP 'Automatic repair couldnt repair your pc'

in Windows 10 Gaming
    NEED HELP 'Automatic repair couldnt repair your pc': Last week, my pc froze and i couldnt do anything, so i powered it off with the power switch worst mistake of my life. Now whenever i fire it up, i get the blue screen with the frowney, telling me theres a problem with the pc and it needs to get repaired. Then it goes to black...
  5. NEED HELP 'Automatic repair couldnt repair your pc'

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    NEED HELP 'Automatic repair couldnt repair your pc': Last week, my pc froze and i couldnt do anything, so i powered it off with the power switch worst mistake of my life. Now whenever i fire it up, i get the blue screen with the frowney, telling me theres a problem with the pc and it needs to get repaired. Then it goes to black...
  6. Automatic repair couldnt repair your PC. Log file:...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Automatic repair couldnt repair your PC. Log file:...: My ASUS PC 2 in 1 Windows 10 64 bytes displays the words "Automatic repair couldnt repair your PC. Log file: C:/windows/System32/Logfiles/Srt/SrtTrial.txt".I tried via Command prompt:1. bootrec.exe /rebuildbcd. and the answer is "The operation completed successfully".2....
  7. Automatic repair couldnt repair your PC. Log file:...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Automatic repair couldnt repair your PC. Log file:...: My ASUS PC 2 in 1 Windows 10 64 bytes displays the words "Automatic repair couldnt repair your PC. Log file: C:/windows/System32/Logfiles/Srt/SrtTrial.txt".I tried via Command prompt:1. bootrec.exe /rebuildbcd. and the answer is "The operation completed successfully".2....
  8. Automatic Repair couldnt repair your PC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Automatic Repair couldnt repair your PC: I need some help. After updating Windows 10, my computer booted up and went directly to the Automatic Repair screen. I have tried everything in there, even trying to get into Command Prompt, but it keeps asking for my Windows password and telling me the password is incorrect...
  9. Automatic Repair couldnt fix your pc

in Windows 10 Support
    Automatic Repair couldnt fix your pc: When I start my computer, it crashes and restarts with a blue screen that says "automatic repair couldnt repair your pc" I've tried startup repair and I get the same screen saying that startup repair cant repair my pc either I've tried resetting without losing my files but...
  10. Automatic repair couldnt repair your PC (Repair screen win10)

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Automatic repair couldnt repair your PC (Repair screen win10): Hello My pc is :C440 Touch All-in-One (Lenovo) Operating system : Windows 10 I can't run my PC, every time i try to run it shows me blue screen wrote on it " Automatic repair couldn't repair your PC Press " Advanced options" to try other options to repair...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. disk metadata test 0x32

2. what do i do when i get error code 0x32cd

3. datenträger metadaten 0x32

4. error 0x32,
  5. srttrail.txt disk metadata test error code 0x32,
  6. metadaten test 0x32,
  7. windows 10 2018 0x32 disk metadata test