Windows 10: Automatic repair couldn't repair your PC

Discus and support Automatic repair couldn't repair your PC in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, My HP Probook G7 appears to fail to boot up Windows. Every time I start the device, the Automatic Repair begins and returns the error message... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by sjodl, Feb 17, 2021.

1. sjodl Win User

Automatic repair couldn't repair your PC

Hi,

My HP Probook G7 appears to fail to boot up Windows. Every time I start the device, the Automatic Repair begins and returns the error message after about 5m. I've searched through other community posts and MS's guides and thus tried physically unplugging the hard drive and also running bootrec and chkdsc through the Command Prompt, with no effect.

I'd appreciate any advice on what to do as I've ran out of ideas. This never happened before; I've only had some issues with Windows booting to a blank screen which I could fix by disabling startup programs.

:)

sjodl, Feb 17, 2021
  2. Remon Ont Win User

Windows10 Automatic Repair

Hi,

This issue might have occurred due to corrupted system files that are not letting the operating system to perform repair and boot to the desktop.

We would like to know some information:

• Have you tried booting in
      Safe Mode
      ? If not, we suggest that you try it. Check this article for information.
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far? We need to know it for us to know what other troubleshooting steps to give.

You can check the troubleshooting steps provided by Deepika Gowda on this

link

We will wait for your response.

Remon Ont, Feb 17, 2021
  3. Startup repair couldn''t repair my pc BSOD error code 0xc0000221

I am getting a BSOD (Blue Screen Of Death) Startup repair couldn't repair my pc and when I tried to reset the pc wont repair the problems used all the troubleshooting tools which didn't work. Won't let me boot into safe mode. After I go though all the steps i get the screen Recovery Your PC/Device needs to be repaired. The header checksum for this file doesn't match the computed checksum Error code 0xc0000221. You will need recovery tools. If you don't have any installation media (like a disk or or USB device) contact your administrator (which is me). I downloaded a windows 10 iso file on a dvd. How would I be able to repair this? Could I boot into dvd and reinstall windows 10 with keeping my files, or use recovery tools?

kingjames603, Feb 17, 2021
  4. Automatic repair couldn't repair your PC

Automatic Repair Loop

Hi Charlene,

Your concern regarding the device going into an Automatic Repair Loop can be caused by change on its settings/configuration or broken system files. To effectively assist you with your concern, can confirm if you've made any changes on your device prior to
    your concern?

As an initial step to get back into the normal Windows screen, we suggest that you perform a
    Startup repair. The repair will attempt to fix any broken components/files which may prevent your device from booting properly. To do this, follow the steps below:

• On theAutomatic Repair screen, select Advanced options.
    • Select Troubleshoot.
    • Select Advanced options.
    • Select Startup Repair.

We'll appreciate if you can send us an update.

Darwin Dim, Feb 17, 2021
Thema:

Automatic repair couldn't repair your PC

1. Automatic repair couldn't repair your PC - Similar Threads - Automatic repair couldn't

2. "Automatic repair couldn't repair your PC"

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    "Automatic repair couldn't repair your PC": I keep on getting this when i turn on my computer and I dont know what to do. Please help. The text read:"Press "Advanced options" to try other options to repair your pc or "shut down" to turn off your PC. Log File: C:\WINDOWS\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt...
  3. Automatic repair couldn't repair your PC...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Automatic repair couldn't repair your PC...: Hello, I’m stuck in this boot menu. I’ve tried everything in the advanced options. Even resetting my pc is unavailable. Again it is E:\Recovery\WindowsRE\Winre.wim\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt"...
  4. Automatic repair couldn't repair your pc .

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Automatic repair couldn't repair your pc .: Automatic repair couldn't repair your pc press advanced options to try other options to repair your pc or shut down to turn off your pc. Log file f: recovery\windowsre\winre.wim\system32\logfiles\srt\srttrail.txt.What am I supposed to do? This thing has been on my pc for 2...
  5. "Automatic repair couldn't repair your PC"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Automatic repair couldn't repair your PC": I keep on getting this when i boot up my pc and i can't seem to reset my pc whatsoever. I dont know what to do. Please helptext:"Press "Advanced options" to try other options to repair your pc or "shut down" to turn off your PC. Log File:...
  6. "Automatic repair couldn't repair your PC"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Automatic repair couldn't repair your PC": I keep on getting this when i boot up my pc and i can't seem to reset my pc whatsoever. I dont know what to do. Please helptext:"Press "Advanced options" to try other options to repair your pc or "shut down" to turn off your PC. Log File:...
  7. "Automatic repair couldn't repair your PC"

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. "Automatic Repair couldn't repair your PC"

in Windows 10 Support
    "Automatic Repair couldn't repair your PC": For about week, Windows has tried to update every time I shut down, but it repeatedly failed and rolled back the changes. Today I ran the Windows Update troubleshooter and it appeared to do something, so I shut down again, went into the BIOS, and set "Memory Enhancement...
  9. automatic repair couldn't repair your pc

automatic repair couldn't repair your pc: so that happened. i was at school doing school stuff with my laptop and all of a sudden it restarted and started to update windows. i was a bit pissed but i waited. it was at about 44% i think when my laptop shuts down randomly (my laptop sometimes shuts down when you move it...
  10. Automatic Repair couldn't repair your PC

Automatic Repair couldn't repair your PC: few days back my laptop started to become really really slow and most apps tend to stop responding even file explorers, media players etc. So I decided to use "fresh start" my lappy. it seemed that the error was not fixed so I was advised to "restart" my pc so I did. (the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. startup repair couldnt repair your pc in hp