Windows 10: Automatic Repair/ Diagnosing Your PC error loop.

Discus and support Automatic Repair/ Diagnosing Your PC error loop. in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; [IMG] Updated to Windows 10 feature update 2004 last night and then restarted the laptop. For 12 hours now, my laptop is stuck in this automatic... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by ArpitaGautam, Aug 14, 2020.

1. Automatic Repair/ Diagnosing Your PC error loop.

Automatic Repair/ Diagnosing Your PC error loop. [​IMG]

Updated to Windows 10 feature update 2004 last night and then restarted the laptop. For 12 hours now, my laptop is stuck in this automatic repair loop and I swear I have tried all the troubleshooting methods. At this point, it's not even detecting my Windows login or administrator account. Resetting failed halfway. Please help; I need to get online and work without losing about 200 GB worth of data.It was recognising my account for some time in the morning, but every method failed half way. It just keeps ending up on this godforsaken screen.

:)

ArpitaGautam, Aug 14, 2020

2. Preparing Automatic Repair/Diagnosing Your PC Loop

Hi,

To resolve your concern with continuously looping your system, we suggest that you follow the Startup Repair steps below:

• Turn off your computer.
    • Turn on your computer. As soon as you see the Windows logo with the spinning dots, press and hold down the power button until your computer turns off. Do this process
      twice.
    • Turn on your computer for the third time, and let it load.
    • It should give you the message: Preparing Automatic Repair.
    • On the next screen that would appear, click on Advanced Options.
    • Select Troubleshoot.
    • Go to Advanced Options.
    • Click on Startup Repair.
    • Wait for the repair to finish.

We would appreciate it if you could get back to us and provide us your feedback.

Michael Gall, Aug 14, 2020
  3. EUREKA Win User
    Stuck in automatic repair /diagnosing PC reboot loop

Currently I am stuck in this automatic repair /diagnosing PC loop. I force shutdown my lenovo G480 laptop as it was unable to get out of sleep mode and this happened. Currently every option I am given results in the same loop happening over or it just doesn't work. I cannot afford to lose the data in my laptop as it is work related. What are my choices now?

EUREKA, Aug 14, 2020
  4. Automatic Repair/ Diagnosing Your PC error loop.

Diagnosing your PC/ Preparing automatic Repair Loop

Hello,

Laptop is just stuck in an infinite loop between 'diagnosing your PC' and 'preparing automatic repair'. Sometimes it comes up with repairing disk errors, but never stays and just enters the loop again.

Ive tried read numerous other threads online and yet to find something that works. Starting to think there is nothing I can personally do.

I've hard resetted and drain the power but it doesn't change anything. I've spammed F8 and it won't bring the options window up.

I have a Sony Vaio model SVE151J13M running Windows 10.

Looking for any ideas and opinions that can help get out the loop. Im happy to wipe the PC is that's what's needed.

Thank you.

Ben Keeling, Aug 14, 2020
Thema:

Automatic Repair/ Diagnosing Your PC error loop.

1. Automatic Repair/ Diagnosing Your PC error loop. - Similar Threads - Automatic Repair Diagnosing

2. PC stuck in "diagnosing your PC" loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC stuck in "diagnosing your PC" loop: Hello all After restoring my PC windows 10 to an earlier state to yesterday I'va had an issue where the PC is stuck on a Diagnosing your PC loop. I am unable to boot in safe mode. I've tried F8, shift+F8 and ctrl+F8 without success. I believe the loop is caused by a lack...
  3. Restart - Automatic repair system & Diagnosing your PC

in Windows 10 Customization
    Restart - Automatic repair system & Diagnosing your PC: After using the DISM restore health cmd prompt, whenever I restart my PC it boots up showing the ACER logo with the automatic repair system screen, then transitions to "diagnosing your PC", until prompting me to restart my computer due to "Failing to restart the computer."...
  4. Automatic Repair/ Diagnosing Your PC error loop.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Automatic Repair/ Diagnosing Your PC error loop.: [IMG] Updated to Windows 10 feature update 2004 last night and then restarted the laptop. For 12 hours now, my laptop is stuck in this automatic repair loop and I swear I have tried all the troubleshooting methods. At this point, it's not even detecting my Windows login or...
  5. automatic repair couldn't repair your pc loop

automatic repair couldn't repair your pc loop: It all begin when i suddenly keep getting disconnected to my wireless network after 1h and 30min of internet access and when i go to device manager, under network adapters, i saw an exclamation mark beside my wireless network adapter, so i tried to uninstall that network...
  6. repair and diagnosing loop

in Windows 10 Customization
    repair and diagnosing loop: Hi all I just bought a hp 15 laptop with windows 10. turned it on did the set up which took 2 hr. by the way. Now its stuck on preparing and diagnosing your pc. Ive tried a few things, removed the battery, did start up repair, reset pc. any suggestions. or do i need to...
  7. Startup Issue "Preparing Automatic Repair" "Diagnosing your PC"

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Startup Issue "Preparing Automatic Repair" "Diagnosing your PC": Good day! I have an acer laptop in which everytime I turn on it automatically displays " Preparing Automatic Repair or Diagnosing your PC" then after a couple of minutes waiting, it then displays Automatic Repair (Your PC did not restart correctly) then I click restart,...
  8. "Automatic repair could't repair your PC" loop

"Automatic repair could't repair your PC" loop: Hello, I was using my PC and windows 10 notified that an awaiting update or upgrade (I don't remember exactly), so reboot first to install the updates/upgrade. Then when rebooting, The system installed some stuff and it then restarted automatically but it was stuck on...
  9. Stuck in automatic repair /diagnosing PC reboot loop

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Stuck in automatic repair /diagnosing PC reboot loop: Currently I am stuck in this automatic repair /diagnosing PC loop. I force shutdown my lenovo G480 laptop as it was unable to get out of sleep mode and this happened. Currently every option I am given results in the same loop happening over or it just doesn't work. I cannot...
  10. Diagnosing your PC loop and Resetting this PC loop

in Windows 10 Support
    Diagnosing your PC loop and Resetting this PC loop: My computer froze and I restarted it. After it turned off and started back up, it didn't boot into windows. At first it was giving me a message about inserting the boot media. I reset it again and loaded windows 10 and it went to a "Diagnosing your PC" loop where it would sit...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. How long does Diagnosing your PC take Windows 10

2. lenovo e480 automatic repair loop

3. diagnosing your pc