Windows 10: Automatic repair doesn't work

Discus and support Automatic repair doesn't work in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I started my laptop and it showed automatic repair fixing C: it . I already tried turning it off, and removed the battery but both didn't work Please... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/beastpie, Nov 10, 2019.

1. Automatic repair doesn't work

I started my laptop and it showed automatic repair fixing C: it . I already tried turning it off, and removed the battery but both didn't work Please help I need my laptop very soon.

submitted by /u/beastpie
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/beastpie, Nov 10, 2019
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Automatic repair doesn't work [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Nov 10, 2019
  3. BetoLP Win User

Thanks for your answer, ken!
    I deleted all my data. I had have it backed up.

I did a clean installation using the windows media creation tool (usb option).

No, I didn`t. I thought a clean installation would solve the problem.

After posting my previous message, I did it.

Automatic repair doesn't work [​IMG]

After chkdsk, I close cmd and tried to boot and the laptop just turned it off. This morning I`ve restarted it and automatically windows did a repair. Windows has booted and it seems that the repair tool has removed chrome and acrobat pdf reader (the only two programs I had installed after reinstalling windows).

Now Windows is installing updates and restarting my lapop, I`m kind of frightened. I don`t want it to happen again. Anyhow, I want to know what has brought the issue

I`ve been looking for information about the error code at the end of the picture and I didn`t get anywhere.

BetoLP, Nov 10, 2019
  4. BetoLP Win User

Automatic repair doesn't work

Hello everybody.
    First of all, I want to apologize for my English, is not my natural language.
    After a normal power off, my laptop didn`t run Windows normally and showed a blue screen saying
    "Your pc ran into a problem and needs to restart. [...]
    Stop code: BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFO"
    After several restarts, the display showed "preparing automatic repair' and 'diagnosing your PC'. The result was 'automatic repair couldn't repair your PC' and gave a log file, D:\WINDOWS\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt.
    I tried to restore windows to a previous point, but it was impossible (It was not possible to delete some file at D:\$MFT\. Error 0x8007007b).
    I decided to reinstall windows. Only 24 hours after reinstalling windows, the same problem appeared again.
    Following a friend`s advice, I opened srttrail.txt using cmd.
    All error codes were 0x0 except "check installing lcu". That one was 0x17 (I don`t know how to copy the file and post it here. I`m sorry).
    I searched in google for a solution but i didn`t find anything helpful.
    Could anyone help me, please! Thanks

BetoLP, Nov 10, 2019
Thema:

Automatic repair doesn't work

1. Automatic repair doesn't work - Similar Threads - Automatic repair doesn't

2. My PC doesn't boot, the automatic repairs fails to repair

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC doesn't boot, the automatic repairs fails to repair: Hi,Please I need help.My Laptop refuses to boot. It's stuck on the "preparing automatic repairs" for a few minutes then it gives another message that it failed....then proceeds to this unending loop at the logo.How do I solve this please? Help!...
  3. Preparing Automatic Repair Doesn't Work

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Preparing Automatic Repair Doesn't Work: Hi, I have a Lenovo ideapad 310.First, I have to hold the power button for several seconds to turn it on.Then it stucks on the starting windows screen.I used the method where I turn it off and on again for 2 times and on the 3rd time I see preparing automatic repair, and then...
  4. automatic repair doesn't load

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    automatic repair doesn't load: I have been trying to boot my pc but windows doesnt load. I get a please wait blue screen then an error. I scanned the QR code but then it prompts me to do they automatic repair. After doing the steps of powering off three times I still have no auto matic repair. I tried to...
  5. Automatic repair doesn't open.

Automatic repair doesn't open.: Long story short, I have an issue with my pc where it boots for a very long time and after about 15 minutes restarts and opens automatic repair. Or atleast tries to. This is where my main problem is. After showing 'Preparing automatic repair' it loads into a blackscreen where...
  6. Automatic Repair Starts When Booting Up but it Doesn't Work

Automatic Repair Starts When Booting Up but it Doesn't Work: When I boot up my computer and Windows 10 it automatically goes to automatic repair. When it is done I am left with a black screen and the mouse cursor. It started yesterday when my computer just froze. I have tried to boot into safe mode and it will not let me. I've also...
  7. Automatic Repair Not Working

Automatic Repair Not Working: My keyboard and mouse completely stop working once I get to the Automatic repair choose your keyboard layout screen. I know my keyboard works because it lets me use it in the BIOS. Just before it loads up, just command prompt quickly pops up with the title as winpeshl.exe....
  8. Automatic Repair Not Working

Automatic Repair Not Working: My keyboard and mouse completely stop working once I get to the Automatic repair choose your keyboard layout screen. I know my keyboard works because it lets me use it in the BIOS. Just before it loads up, just command prompt quickly pops up with the title as winpeshl.exe....
  9. Automatic Repair Not Working

10. Infinite loading screen & automatic repair doesn't work

Infinite loading screen & automatic repair doesn't work: Hello, starting today, my computer started acting funny, I tried to launch Google chrome and it wouldn't open, so I tried restarting it and it got stuck .So I waited for five minutes and it was still stuck, I held the power button and it wouldn't turn off, so I had unplugged...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. lcu error code 0x17

2. check for installed lcu 0x17

3. Check for installed LCU error code 0x17

4. winpeshl.exe on boot win10,
  5. searching for installed lcu,
  6. check for installed LCU,
  7. win10 lcu 0x17