Windows 10: Automatic repair eror: SrtTrail.txt

Discus and support Automatic repair eror: SrtTrail.txt in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have been trying to turn on my laptop for the last couple days but it keeps going to Automatic repair then give this error:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JackTikota, Nov 30, 2018.

1. Automatic repair eror: SrtTrail.txt

I have been trying to turn on my laptop for the last couple days but it keeps going to Automatic repair then give this error:

C:WINDOWS\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt

Can anyone help me with it? Uni finals are near, so its not the best time for this issue...

:)

JackTikota, Nov 30, 2018
  2. PJlaclide Win User

srt\srttrail\.txt problem .... but

Hello guys, I have encountered the srt\srttrail\.txt problem but with a slight variant ... I can't access the startup settings ...once I follow the usual path until the part where you press restart so that the menu will appear after rebooting, my computer
    boots 'normally' and starts automatically the reparation, without giving me any choice !

I did not recently instal any hardware, but I have logitech wireless mouse, I heard the problem might be about drivers with wrong signatures ..

I need your help guys, and I'm not the only one having this problem ..

PJlaclide, Nov 30, 2018
  3. Archive83 Win User
    System\32\Logfiles\srt\srttrail msg how to repair

Just got the 'old' System\32\Logfiles\srt\srttrail msg and a crashed Win10 laptop that will not auto repair

I know this is not a new problem, but any solution seems random.

Anyone have a list the series of system codes to put in the command prompt?

Archive83, Nov 30, 2018
  4. Automatic repair eror: SrtTrail.txt

Automatic Repair Loop

Hi Charlene,

Your concern regarding the device going into an Automatic Repair Loop can be caused by change on its settings/configuration or broken system files. To effectively assist you with your concern, can confirm if you've made any changes on your device prior to
    your concern?

As an initial step to get back into the normal Windows screen, we suggest that you perform a
    Startup repair. The repair will attempt to fix any broken components/files which may prevent your device from booting properly. To do this, follow the steps below:

• On theAutomatic Repair screen, select Advanced options.
    • Select Troubleshoot.
    • Select Advanced options.
    • Select Startup Repair.

We'll appreciate if you can send us an update.

Darwin Dim, Nov 30, 2018
Thema:

Automatic repair eror: SrtTrail.txt

1. Automatic repair eror: SrtTrail.txt - Similar Threads - Automatic repair eror

2. Automatic repair

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Automatic repair: My pc has encountered the problem of infinite automatic repair loop and also if I try to reset my pc yhe error occurs"there was a problem resetting your pc" Plz help me!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/automatic-repair/b3682d8a-1920-4e81-998b-fc21c1efc5cf
  3. Automatic Repair

Automatic Repair: I’ve been needing to do a factory restart on my desktop for a while. When I finally decide to do one, the automatic repair blue screen pops up and I can get rid of it. My curser will not pop up even when it gives me the options to restart and advanced option. That this point,...
  4. srttrail error

srttrail error: i’ve already tried the bootrec.exe commands and it returns something like “0 windows installations detected” “operation successful” and “access denied” and it won’t chkdsk c: drive...
  5. Automatic repair

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Automatic repair: Stuck in loop and driving me nuts. I am not massively tech savvy but have followed a number of suggestions, system restore command prompts holding the power button x 2 etc othingsthings worked any simple step by step advice would be appreciated...
  6. Automatic Repair

Automatic Repair: G'day, I cannot find my tread about Automatic repair. I had to take my computer into the Computer Technician to get out of it. I want to post his report. There are some many others that are having the same problem. Please could somebody tell me how I can find the...
  7. Automatic Repair

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Automatic Repair: Hi I'm a Windows Insider and so have that version of Windows 10 on my Toshiba Satellite laptop. A few days ago when booting up my laptop I noted that the screen said "Windows is performing automatic repair". The screen then went grey and stayed grey. I left it for as...
  8. Automatic Repair

Automatic Repair: So, the 28th of this month my computer was working fine. The next morning on Saturday, when i turned my computer back on, the automatic repair system kicked on and said it couldnt load windows. I tried everything i could trying to fix it. I looked up many different ways the...
  9. Automatic repair

Automatic repair: when i turn on my PC is brings me to anscreen that says “Automatic repair your PC did not start correctly” ill click restartand it will just take me back to automatic repair. Ill click advanced opitions then click continue and it will just take me back to automatic repair, no...
  10. Automatic repair

in Windows 10 Support
    Automatic repair: Hi. My desktop computer will not start properly. As soon as I turn it on it goes straight to the automatic repair screen. I think I have tried everything but to no avail .can someone please help!!. 76850
Tags: