Windows 10: Automatic repair eror: SrtTrail.txt

Discus and support Automatic repair eror: SrtTrail.txt in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have been trying to turn on my laptop for the last couple days but it keeps going to Automatic repair then give this error:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JackTikota, Nov 30, 2018.

1. Automatic repair eror: SrtTrail.txt

I have been trying to turn on my laptop for the last couple days but it keeps going to Automatic repair then give this error:

C:WINDOWS\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt

Can anyone help me with it? Uni finals are near, so its not the best time for this issue...

:)

JackTikota, Nov 30, 2018
  2. PJlaclide Win User

srt\srttrail\.txt problem .... but

Hello guys, I have encountered the srt\srttrail\.txt problem but with a slight variant ... I can't access the startup settings ...once I follow the usual path until the part where you press restart so that the menu will appear after rebooting, my computer
    boots 'normally' and starts automatically the reparation, without giving me any choice !

I did not recently instal any hardware, but I have logitech wireless mouse, I heard the problem might be about drivers with wrong signatures ..

I need your help guys, and I'm not the only one having this problem ..

PJlaclide, Nov 30, 2018
  3. Archive83 Win User
    System\32\Logfiles\srt\srttrail msg how to repair

Just got the 'old' System\32\Logfiles\srt\srttrail msg and a crashed Win10 laptop that will not auto repair

I know this is not a new problem, but any solution seems random.

Anyone have a list the series of system codes to put in the command prompt?

Archive83, Nov 30, 2018
  4. Automatic repair eror: SrtTrail.txt

Automatic Repair Loop

Hi Charlene,

Your concern regarding the device going into an Automatic Repair Loop can be caused by change on its settings/configuration or broken system files. To effectively assist you with your concern, can confirm if you've made any changes on your device prior to
    your concern?

As an initial step to get back into the normal Windows screen, we suggest that you perform a
    Startup repair. The repair will attempt to fix any broken components/files which may prevent your device from booting properly. To do this, follow the steps below:

• On theAutomatic Repair screen, select Advanced options.
    • Select Troubleshoot.
    • Select Advanced options.
    • Select Startup Repair.

We'll appreciate if you can send us an update.

Darwin Dim, Nov 30, 2018
Thema:

Automatic repair eror: SrtTrail.txt

1. Automatic repair eror: SrtTrail.txt - Similar Threads - Automatic repair eror

2. Windows automatically removes .txt compatiblity

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows automatically removes .txt compatiblity: Hello! Some weeks ago, my windows automatically removed .txt file extensions. What i see is just the plain file icon now. [ATTACH] I also do not the option to create a new text document anymore. Everytime i want to shutdown my PC all the options i get are: Update and...
  3. Srttrail error

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Srttrail error: Initially I had a srttrail error where I was a in a infinite boot, then I was following some videos on how to fix it in command prompt. Now I cannot even reach advanced settings and command prompt without booting from a windows 10 USB. At work right now but I’m sure I’ll be...
  4. eror

in Windows 10 Gaming
    eror: minecraft eror windows 10 eror eror eroreroreroreroreroreroreroreroreroreroreroreroreroreroreroreroreroreroreroreroreroreroreroreroreroreroreroreroreroreroreroreroreroreroreroreroreroreroreror...
  5. repairing automatic repair

in Windows 10 Customization
    repairing automatic repair: Continuously getting "repairing automatic repair" how to fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/repairing-automatic-repair/ca594e7c-ea3e-4f2f-b52c-cb48cf81519e
  6. srttrail error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    srttrail error: windows 32 srttrail .txt error. unable to log on or use PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/srttrail-error/2b5aed23-8b15-4bcb-801b-e101812a18ce
  7. Srttrail problems

Srttrail problems: i was working with two pc, a notebook and a desktop, and the notebook was having some problems that didn't let me boot propperly in any way, so i take out the HDD and connect it to the desktop to see if it has bad sectors or anything, the answer was no, after that, when i...
  8. srttrail error

srttrail error: i’ve already tried the bootrec.exe commands and it returns something like “0 windows installations detected” “operation successful” and “access denied” and it won’t chkdsk c: drive...
  9. System32\logfiles\srt\srtTrail error on boot and Automatic recovery

System32\logfiles\srt\srtTrail error on boot and Automatic recovery: Hi all, I'm having trouble with my computer and being the noob that I am, I'm not getting very far with fixing it. Windows failed to boot, so it went into an automatic recovery. It failed the automatic recovery and gave the error E:\System32\LogFiles\srt\SrtTrail...
  10. srttrail help

srttrail help: If you get the srttrail error and get stuck, don't worry. Boot into save mode, either through the startup settings page (see image below, #4 or #5) or by other means if you know how, I won't go into that. Your hard drive is most likely ok. However if safe mode doesn't...
Tags: