Windows 10: Automatic repair error! Need some help!

Discus and support Automatic repair error! Need some help! in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Today I was just using my Lenovo IdeaCentre, when suddenly my windows crashed. It then went into automatic repair and is now looping. I don’t know... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by shahriarkabir1, Nov 10, 2018.

1. Automatic repair error! Need some help!

Today I was just using my Lenovo IdeaCentre, when suddenly my windows crashed. It then went into automatic repair and is now looping. I don’t know whether this is an error in the system or what, but I would like some help please.

:)

shahriarkabir1, Nov 10, 2018

2. Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, Nov 10, 2018
  3. jbunch07 Win User
    Vista Automatic Updating Error

Resolution Suggestion:

# To resolve this problem, make sure that BITS and the Automatic Updates service are started..

A simple solution but one that works in most circumstances!

1. Click Start, click Run, type services.msc, and then click OK.

2. In the list of services, right-click Automatic Updates, and then click Properties.

3. In the Startup type list, click Automatic, and then click Apply.

4. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

5. Right-click Background Intelligent Transfer Service, and then click Properties.

6. In the Startup type list, click Manual, and then click Apply.

7. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

http://www.updatexp.com/0x80070422.html- source *Smile Automatic repair error! Need some help! :) hope that helps.

jbunch07, Nov 10, 2018
  4. Automatic repair error! Need some help!

automatic repair Error

Hi,

In order for us to provide the next steps needed to resolve the automatic repair error, we would like to gather more information:

• Can you send us a screenshot of the blue screen error that you're getting?
    • What changes did you make on your computer prior to this issue?

Regards.

Dennis Mop, Nov 10, 2018
Thema:

Automatic repair error! Need some help!

1. Automatic repair error! Need some help! - Similar Threads - Automatic repair error

2. NEED HELP 'Automatic repair couldnt repair your pc'

in Windows 10 Gaming
    NEED HELP 'Automatic repair couldnt repair your pc': Last week, my pc froze and i couldnt do anything, so i powered it off with the power switch worst mistake of my life. Now whenever i fire it up, i get the blue screen with the frowney, telling me theres a problem with the pc and it needs to get repaired. Then it goes to black...
  3. NEED HELP 'Automatic repair couldnt repair your pc'

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    NEED HELP 'Automatic repair couldnt repair your pc': Last week, my pc froze and i couldnt do anything, so i powered it off with the power switch worst mistake of my life. Now whenever i fire it up, i get the blue screen with the frowney, telling me theres a problem with the pc and it needs to get repaired. Then it goes to black...
  4. NEED HELP 'Automatic repair couldnt repair your pc'

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Automatic Repair : Help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Automatic Repair : Help: Hello Microsoft Community:I have a Dell LATITUDE E6510 Laptop running Windows 10 Pro. The laptop failed to Start up 1 day the Automatic Repair is telling me, "Your PC did not start correctly - press Restart to restart your PC, which can sometimes fix the problem. You can also...
  6. Automatic Repair : Help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Automatic Repair : Help: Hello Microsoft Community:I have a Dell LATITUDE E6510 Laptop running Windows 10 Pro. The laptop failed to Start up 1 day the Automatic Repair is telling me, "Your PC did not start correctly - press Restart to restart your PC, which can sometimes fix the problem. You can also...
  7. Automatic Repair : Help

8. Need help with automatic repair...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Need help with automatic repair...: So I’m on windows 8.1 and have the automatic repair issue. I wouldn’t be posting here, since the ways to resolve it are self explanatory but it requires my password and I don’t have it. I also don’t remember my email either that was used to create the account (if I did use...
  9. I’m stuck in Automatic Repair Mode - Need help

I’m stuck in Automatic Repair Mode - Need help: So everytime I try and restart my pc it goes into automatic repair mode and comes up it cannot repair my PC and the error message is (C:\windows\system32\LogFiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt) I tried to fixboot is also but says my acess is denied... I tried to startup with a...
  10. Automatic Repair Help

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Automatic Repair Help: I have spent the last six hours trying to figure out what is going on with my computer. I have tried EVERY single fix for this but all I get is more errors and nothing is working. Every time that I try to turn on my computer, I get the message that Automatic Repair couldn't...