Windows 10: Automatic repair error.

Discus and support Automatic repair error. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello guys. I need urgent help. I recently installed additional ssd on my windows 10 laptop. I installed ssd on my default hdd slot and installed the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/mantavya_x, Dec 19, 2019.

1. Automatic repair error.

Hello guys. I need urgent help. I recently installed additional ssd on my windows 10 laptop. I installed ssd on my default hdd slot and installed the hdd on a caddy. Now I installed fresh windows 10 on ssd and didn't delete the partition on hdd. Now after random reboot to ssd and hdd i suddenly got the automatic repair error. I tried everything but couldn't repair it. Still can't boot into ssd. I can boot into hdd. Anybody tell any solution how to repair ssd while booted in hdd?

submitted by /u/mantavya_x
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/mantavya_x, Dec 19, 2019

2. automatic repair Error

Hi,

In order for us to provide the next steps needed to resolve the automatic repair error, we would like to gather more information:

• Can you send us a screenshot of the blue screen error that you're getting?
    • What changes did you make on your computer prior to this issue?

Regards.

Dennis Mop, Dec 19, 2019
  3. Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, Dec 19, 2019
  4. Automatic repair error.

Windows 10 automatic repair error

Hi

Windows 10 startup error

My system showing windows automatic repair but couldn't repair my pic i trying to these step

• bootrec.exe /rebuildbcd
    • bootrec.exe /fixmbr
    • bootrec.exe /fixboot
    Only rebuildbcd was successfuly finish but fixmbr couldn't complete showing some error

Help as soon as possible

Thank you

Arun

arun_ashok, Dec 19, 2019
Thema:

Automatic repair error.

1. Automatic repair error. - Similar Threads - Automatic repair error

2. Automatic repair error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Automatic repair error: I can not access advanced startup screen ,, i forced shutdown my laptop and when it opened i got preparing automatic repair screen then blue screen saying your computer ran into a problem and will restart the. After restart it again says preparing auto repair then this blue...
  3. Automatic repair error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Automatic repair error: I can not access advanced startup screen ,, i forced shutdown my laptop and when it opened i got preparing automatic repair screen then blue screen saying your computer ran into a problem and will restart the. After restart it again says preparing auto repair then this blue...
  4. Automatic repair error

in Windows 10 Customization
    Automatic repair error: it says :eck c000021a. Parameters = 0xffffdd0e09ca90d0, 0xffffffffc0000005, 0xffffdd0e09cba9f0, 0x0. critical file is corrupt. How to fix this ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/automatic-repair-error/da48dea3-7416-4f4c-9c01-e1b7089d97dc
  5. Automatic repair error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Automatic repair error: it says :eck c000021a. Parameters = 0xffffdd0e09ca90d0, 0xffffffffc0000005, 0xffffdd0e09cba9f0, 0x0. critical file is corrupt. How to fix this ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/automatic-repair-error/da48dea3-7416-4f4c-9c01-e1b7089d97dc
  6. Automatic repair error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Error in Automatic Repair

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Error in Automatic Repair: During automatic repair this error comes-f:\windows\system32\logfiles\srt\srttrail.txt. I have tried so many times to fix this problem by using command prompt but it didn't work. I found the codes that I used in command prompt from Google search and YouTube vedios but they...
  8. Automatic repair error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Automatic repair error: [IMG]This happened while I was using my pc. I tried resetting by removing everything but it says reset unsuccessful eveytime I do so. It's not even been a week of getting this laptop. Please help....
  9. Automatic Repair error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Automatic Repair error: I have installed a new SSD on my laptop and I am facing "Automatic Repair" error continuously. I am a web developer and I hardly can work with this. Any solution as to how I can fix it? Thanks in advance....
  10. "Preparing Automatic Repair" Error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    "Preparing Automatic Repair" Error: I have a Dell Inspiron 15 3000 series, and after closing the laptop the night before, the next morning I was greeted with a screen that said “Preparing Automatic Repair”, then it went to a black screen, then it said “Choose and option”, so I chose troubleshoot. I went into...