Windows 10: Automatic repair; factory reset; aptio bios problems

Discus and support Automatic repair; factory reset; aptio bios problems in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, i have a MSI GE72 6QD, i attempted to factory reset my laptop, through restore MSI factory settings whilst it was booting up, and the error message... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SumitPP, Feb 20, 2019.

1. SumitPP Win User

Automatic repair; factory reset; aptio bios problems

Hi, i have a MSI GE72 6QD, i attempted to factory reset my laptop, through restore MSI factory settings whilst it was booting up, and the error message reagentc.exe set OS image false appeared, after closing it the screen just had "windows recovery failed! If you wish to recovery it again, please re-boot later."

Now when i attempt to boot it back up it says preparing automatic repair and then after diagnosing pc it comes up with the screen automatic repair couldn't repair your pc, Log file F:\recovery\windowsRE\winre.wim\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt

When i click advanced options, continue to windows 10 brings me to aptio set up utility bios which i can't exit unless i hold the power button and turn it on again (Pressing save and exit just brings me back there when the system has restarted); reset this pc (through windows) comes up with there was a problem resetting your pc; i cant reset via restore msi factory settings because of the problem i explained at first; and system restore doesn't work as i recently resetted my PC through windows, so no restore points have been created

Any help will be greatly appreciated!

:)

SumitPP, Feb 20, 2019

2. BIOS screen stuck (Aptio Setup Utility

Hi Caleb,

To help you with your concern regarding the
    Aptio Setup Utility or the Bios
    Menu version 203, I suggest that you contact the manufacturer of your computer and update the BIOS.

Please go to Bing.com and search the following combination of words:

• The name of the OEM + “contact information”
    • The name of the OEM + “PC support”

Please let us know how it goes for us to assist you further.

Virfranz Man, Feb 20, 2019
  3. Windows 8 Acer will not factory restart or refresh. Fails automatic repair.

I have a Windows 8 Acer, I was trying to factory reset it. It failed the reset and also failed the automatic repair. It says Log File: C:\system32\logfiles\srt\SrtTrail.txt after failing. I tried the following in command prompt as I've seen it suggested
    and it didn't solve anything.

• bootrec.exe /rebuildbcd
    • bootrec.exe /fixmbr
    • bootrec.exe /fixboot

Ashley Suzuki, Feb 20, 2019
  4. Automatic repair; factory reset; aptio bios problems

My phone did a factory reset after automatic reboot

My phone did a system reboot automatically ( when using web browser), and then the phone started again and it had made a factory reset???? Is this a software problem or do I have to send it for repair?

TheVesslan, Feb 20, 2019
Thema:

Automatic repair; factory reset; aptio bios problems

1. Automatic repair; factory reset; aptio bios problems - Similar Threads - Automatic repair factory

2. Factory reset problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Factory reset problem: i had to factory reset my pc but when i try logging in into my account it says "User Service service failed to Sign in" if someone can help me with this issue that would be greatly appreciated....
  3. How do I factory reset Windows in the automatic repair screen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I factory reset Windows in the automatic repair screen?: I updated my Bios and now my PC is stuck in the automatic repair loop. The reset PC button just results in "there was a problem resetting your PC." How am I able to completely reinstall Windows? I am on Windows 11....
  4. How do I factory reset Windows in the automatic repair screen?

How do I factory reset Windows in the automatic repair screen?: I updated my Bios and now my PC is stuck in the automatic repair loop. The reset PC button just results in "there was a problem resetting your PC." How am I able to completely reinstall Windows? I am on Windows 11....
  5. Automatic Repair after Factory Reset?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Automatic Repair after Factory Reset?: Windows 11: my laptop went into automatic repair and I tried everything to fix it that I found on another automatic repair thread. Nothing worked so I decided to do a factory reset as I had nothing important on there. After the reset and restarting my laptop its gone into...
  6. Automatic Repair after Factory Reset?

Automatic Repair after Factory Reset?: Windows 11: my laptop went into automatic repair and I tried everything to fix it that I found on another automatic repair thread. Nothing worked so I decided to do a factory reset as I had nothing important on there. After the reset and restarting my laptop its gone into...
  7. Factory reset problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Factory reset problem: Windows laptop- I recently got a laptop from my mother-in-law and I wanted to factory reset it but every time I click retry details or even save log nothing ever works all it wants to do is restart it would be very helpful if I could have a tech genius help me *** Email...
  8. Factory reset problem

Factory reset problem: Windows laptop- I recently got a laptop from my mother-in-law and I wanted to factory reset it but every time I click retry details or even save log nothing ever works all it wants to do is restart it would be very helpful if I could have a tech genius help me *** Email...
  9. Factory Reset Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Factory Reset Problem: I’m having factory reset problems, I have a laptop not a computer, lenovo ideapad 3 but sadly my display on laptop is broken, so I’m using a monitor. Now when I go to factory reset my laptop turns off and nothing is showing on my monitor, any help please?...
  10. problem with factory reset

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    problem with factory reset: every time i go to factory rest or anything like that it gets about halfway done and says there is a problem and my computer cant reset. i have an acer nitro 7 and i have no viruses and no corrupted files. I have done everything i could think of but nothing will work and i...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. upgrading bios in aptio setup utility says wrong command

2. Aptio setup repair

3. reset laptop from aptio setup utility

4. aptio setup utility fix,
  5. aptio setup utility auto os recovery threshold,
  6. aptio setup advanced option missing,
  7. aptio setup utility update bios driver,
  8. automatic repair now boots to aptio,
  9. aptio setup utility complete factory reset,
  10. aptio setup utility/wrong date how to fix?,
  11. aptio setup utility repair,