Windows 10: Automatic repair fails, log is stored in F:\..\SrtTrail.txt

Discus and support Automatic repair fails, log is stored in F:\..\SrtTrail.txt in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I get error message when I try to start computer. I use Windows 10. Automatic repair fails and get info, that log file is stored under... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by plaidshirt, Mar 7, 2020.

1. Automatic repair fails, log is stored in F:\..\SrtTrail.txt

I get error message when I try to start computer. I use Windows 10. Automatic repair fails and get info, that log file is stored under F:\..\SrtTrail.txt.
    I searched solutions for the error and found following commands.

bootrec.exe /rebuildbcd
    bootrec.exe /fixmbr
    bootrec.exe /fixboot
    Error "Access is denied" appeared after last command, so I used these:
    1. diskpart
    2. sel disk 0
    3. list vol
    4. set vol 1
    5. assign letter= V:
    6. cd /d V:\EFI\Microsoft\Boot\
    7. bootrec /FixBoot
    8. ren BCD BCD.old
    9. bcdboot c:\Windows /l en-us /s V: All
    10. bootrec /rebuildbcd
    11. exit

After that I get the same error during boot.

:)

plaidshirt, Mar 7, 2020
  2. PJlaclide Win User

srt\srttrail\.txt problem .... but

Hello guys, I have encountered the srt\srttrail\.txt problem but with a slight variant ... I can't access the startup settings ...once I follow the usual path until the part where you press restart so that the menu will appear after rebooting, my computer
    boots 'normally' and starts automatically the reparation, without giving me any choice !

I did not recently instal any hardware, but I have logitech wireless mouse, I heard the problem might be about drivers with wrong signatures ..

I need your help guys, and I'm not the only one having this problem ..

PJlaclide, Mar 7, 2020
  3. Automatic Repair couldnt fix your pc

When I start my computer, it crashes and restarts with a blue screen that says "automatic repair couldnt repair your pc"

I've tried startup repair and I get the same screen saying that startup repair cant repair my pc either

I've tried resetting without losing my files but it simply says it does not work

I have no system restore points

The log file is D:\WINDOWS\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail. Txt

Any help would be appreciated.

SaulDominic, Mar 7, 2020
  4. Automatic repair fails, log is stored in F:\..\SrtTrail.txt

Windows 8 Acer will not factory restart or refresh. Fails automatic repair.

I have a Windows 8 Acer, I was trying to factory reset it. It failed the reset and also failed the automatic repair. It says Log File: C:\system32\logfiles\srt\SrtTrail.txt after failing. I tried the following in command prompt as I've seen it suggested
    and it didn't solve anything.

• bootrec.exe /rebuildbcd
    • bootrec.exe /fixmbr
    • bootrec.exe /fixboot

Ashley Suzuki, Mar 7, 2020
Thema:

Automatic repair fails, log is stored in F:\..\SrtTrail.txt

1. Automatic repair fails, log is stored in F:\..\SrtTrail.txt - Similar Threads - Automatic repair fails

2. Automatic Repair Failed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Automatic Repair Failed: Hello Microsoft Community,Recently my all-in-one pc fell down from the table backwards. It showed a blank screen buy with the power light on. I restarted it to check if it will reboot properly or not. Windows ran a diagonatic along with Automatic Repair. But at end it showed...
  3. Automatic Repair Failed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Automatic Repair Failed: Hello Microsoft Community,Recently my all-in-one pc fell down from the table backwards. It showed a blank screen buy with the power light on. I restarted it to check if it will reboot properly or not. Windows ran a diagonatic along with Automatic Repair. But at end it showed...
  4. Automatic repair failed

Automatic repair failed: HiMy partner updated one of his drivers yesterday and restarted his laptop as required. Ever since it has been stuck on automatic update failed. We’ve gone through so many videos, posts on here, Reddit everything and nothing anybody is suggesting is working.Can anybody help...
  5. Automatic repair failed

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Automatic repair failed: Hi, my laptop did an automatic repair 5 days ago. It goes to stage 1 and 2 then it says "automatic repair failed, restart or advanced options". It's been doing this for the past 5 days. I've tried command prompt using YouTube videos nothing worked. My laptop is Windows 10...
  6. Automatic repair failed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Automatic repair failed: Hi, my laptop did an automatic repair 5 days ago. It goes to stage 1 and 2 then it says "automatic repair failed, restart or advanced options". It's been doing this for the past 5 days. I've tried command prompt using YouTube videos nothing worked. My laptop is Windows 10...
  7. Automatic repair failed

8. Automatic Repair Fail.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Automatic Repair Fail.: Hi i need help. Windows updated my laptop and 4 hours later the laptop went into an automatic repair which can't seem to get fixed. Is there anything I can do to sort this out....
  9. Automatic repair fails, log is stored in F:\..\SrtTrail.txt

Automatic repair fails, log is stored in F:\..\SrtTrail.txt: I get error message when I try to start computer. I use Windows 10. Automatic repair fails and get info, that log file is stored in F:\..\SrtTrail.txt file. I searched solutions for the error and found following commands. bootrec.exe /rebuildbcd bootrec.exe /fixmbr...
  10. Automatic repair fails

Automatic repair fails: When I start my computer first it pops up preparing automatic repair and then diagnosing your pc and then the problem Automatic repair couldn't repair your pc I tried so many way to fix this problem but no none of them work . I tried to reset my pc while keeping all my...