Windows 10: Automatic repair fails

Discus and support Automatic repair fails in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; When I start my computer first it pops up preparing automatic repair and then diagnosing your pc and then the problem Automatic repair couldn't repair... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Ghritak jyotikalita, Feb 29, 2020.

1. Automatic repair fails

When I start my computer first it pops up preparing automatic repair and then diagnosing your pc and then the problem

Automatic repair couldn't repair your pc

I tried so many way to fix this problem but no none of them work .

I tried to reset my pc while keeping all my files but it doesn't reset my pc I don't know why it says

We cannot reset your pc and keep your personal files. you can cry advanced options for other ways to troubleshoot problems with PC, or you can backup your personal files and completely reset your PC.

Please give me solution.

:)

Ghritak jyotikalita, Feb 29, 2020

2. Windows 10 Automatic Repair Fail

Hello,

For us to better assist you, we'd like to know the following:

• What is the make and model of your device?
    • Are you getting any error messages when your computer is attempting to perform the Automatic Repair?

Meanwhile, we recommend performing the suggested steps on this article
    to troubleshoot black screen issues on Windows 10.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Feb 29, 2020
  3. UNI
    Uni Win User
    Critical Service Failed - Automatic Repair and Advanced Options

Update:
    Tried the Repair disk. Still back to "Your pc ran into a problem", "Preparing automatic repair" followed by Advanced Options which have been tried again.

Would anyone recommend:
    • bootrec.exe /rebuildbcd
    • bootrec.exe /fixmbr
    • bootrec.exe /fixboot

Otherwise, I have a bootable Win PE file waiting to be burned on to USB key, as suggested by other Forum user, but unsure what to do with it when (or if) it boots up the laptop.

4. Automatic repair fails

Windows 8 Acer will not factory restart or refresh. Fails automatic repair.

I have a Windows 8 Acer, I was trying to factory reset it. It failed the reset and also failed the automatic repair. It says Log File: C:\system32\logfiles\srt\SrtTrail.txt after failing. I tried the following in command prompt as I've seen it suggested
    and it didn't solve anything.

• bootrec.exe /rebuildbcd
    • bootrec.exe /fixmbr
    • bootrec.exe /fixboot

Ashley Suzuki, Feb 29, 2020
Thema:

Automatic repair fails

1. Automatic repair fails - Similar Threads - Automatic repair fails

2. Automatic Repair Failed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Automatic Repair Failed: Hello Microsoft Community,Recently my all-in-one pc fell down from the table backwards. It showed a blank screen buy with the power light on. I restarted it to check if it will reboot properly or not. Windows ran a diagonatic along with Automatic Repair. But at end it showed...
  3. Automatic Repair Failed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Automatic Repair Failed: Hello Microsoft Community,Recently my all-in-one pc fell down from the table backwards. It showed a blank screen buy with the power light on. I restarted it to check if it will reboot properly or not. Windows ran a diagonatic along with Automatic Repair. But at end it showed...
  4. Automatic repair failed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Automatic repair failed: HiMy partner updated one of his drivers yesterday and restarted his laptop as required. Ever since it has been stuck on automatic update failed. We’ve gone through so many videos, posts on here, Reddit everything and nothing anybody is suggesting is working.Can anybody help...
  5. Automatic repair failed

Automatic repair failed: HiMy partner updated one of his drivers yesterday and restarted his laptop as required. Ever since it has been stuck on automatic update failed. We’ve gone through so many videos, posts on here, Reddit everything and nothing anybody is suggesting is working.Can anybody help...
  6. Automatic repair failed

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Automatic repair failed: Hi, my laptop did an automatic repair 5 days ago. It goes to stage 1 and 2 then it says "automatic repair failed, restart or advanced options". It's been doing this for the past 5 days. I've tried command prompt using YouTube videos nothing worked. My laptop is Windows 10...
  7. Automatic repair failed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Automatic repair failed: Hi, my laptop did an automatic repair 5 days ago. It goes to stage 1 and 2 then it says "automatic repair failed, restart or advanced options". It's been doing this for the past 5 days. I've tried command prompt using YouTube videos nothing worked. My laptop is Windows 10...
  8. Automatic repair failed

9. Automatic Repair Fail.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Automatic Repair Fail.: Hi i need help. Windows updated my laptop and 4 hours later the laptop went into an automatic repair which can't seem to get fixed. Is there anything I can do to sort this out....
  10. Automatic Repair failing to repair PC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Automatic Repair failing to repair PC: My power went out as my computer was shutting down and ever since than I've been getting blue-screened at start-up. Automatic repair has consistently failed and I've been unable to reset my computer as well. At this point I'm not really sure what else to do....