Windows 10: Automatic repair failure and it wont let me reset pc

Discus and support Automatic repair failure and it wont let me reset pc in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My computer started lagging today and when I turned it of it started running automatic repair. However this failed and when I try to reset the pc that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Tyler.1234, Mar 6, 2021.

1. Automatic repair failure and it wont let me reset pc

My computer started lagging today and when I turned it of it started running automatic repair. However this failed and when I try to reset the pc that fails too. I have been trying to fix this for a few hours now and have yet to find a fix.

Does anyone know any possible fixes to this?

:)

Tyler.1234, Mar 6, 2021
  2. Mark Isi Win User

Windows won't reset or restore, Automatic repair loop

Hi Bruno,

When the Automatic repair fails, we can suggest using the command prompt from Windows 10 Boot Options menu to run bootrec commands to fix the files the Auto Repair couldn't. Here are the steps:

• On the windows Recovery Option, choose Troubleshoot >
      Advanced Options
    • Select Command Prompt.
    • Enter the following commands in the Command Prompt:
    • bootrec.exe /rebuildbcd
    • bootrec.exe /fixmbr
    • bootrec.exe /fixboot
    Once the repair is done, restart your PC and check if the issue is resolved. Let us know the outcome, so we could provide further assistance as necessary.

We'll keep an eye out to your response.

Mark Isi, Mar 6, 2021
  3. speedyO5 Win User
    pc freezes on automatic repair screen

i cant do any of the mothods he has listed

speedyO5, Mar 6, 2021
  4. Automatic repair failure and it wont let me reset pc

Automatic repair failure

I've been having this problem for a bit now. I've done a complete reset on my computer, as some people suggested, but it`s still happening. I can only use my computer in safe mode, otherwise I get the blue screen of death, the code always being
    WHEA Uncorrectable error. When I run the automatic repair I get automatic repair couldn't repair your PC Log file C:\WINDOWS\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt

Is there an actual way to fix this?

JaydenGarrett, Mar 6, 2021
Thema:

Automatic repair failure and it wont let me reset pc

1. Automatic repair failure and it wont let me reset pc - Similar Threads - Automatic repair failure

2. Reset wont let me reset on my computer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reset wont let me reset on my computer.: I have a problem when I try to reset my computer I get a message saying '' This Pc Couldn't Reset No Changes Where Made'' I tried the '' sfc /scannow'' it says no harmful files were found. but it stresses me out! and when I try to reset my HP ProBook X360 11 G2 EE From Bios...
  3. Reset wont let me reset on my computer.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Reset wont let me reset on my computer.: I have a problem when I try to reset my computer I get a message saying '' This Pc Couldn't Reset No Changes Where Made'' I tried the '' sfc /scannow'' it says no harmful files were found. but it stresses me out! and when I try to reset my HP ProBook X360 11 G2 EE From Bios...
  4. My PC wont let me in at all ive reset it and the administrator just wont let me log back in...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My PC wont let me in at all ive reset it and the administrator just wont let me log back in...: Simply got into the command cent er from here ive tried commands like “systemreset -factoryreset” they do not work. Ive tried “powercfg -h off” when I finally got into the “c:\>” part. From there no luck im trying to get into my pc wont let me reset it nor will it allow me to...
  5. Automatic Repair won't let me log in

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Automatic Repair won't let me log in: I'm having an issue with Windows 10 in which whenever I boot up my computer, Windows goes into the automatic startup repair. The problem is that whenever I try to enter my password to get past the startup repair screen it keeps saying that my password is incorrect. I have...
  6. Automatic repair won't let me sign in

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Automatic repair won't let me sign in: The problem first occurred when i was playing a game and then it froze and wouldn't let me close it, so i restarted my computer. When i restarted the computer it booted up like normal and after showed a black screen instead of the login menu. After a while the computer would...
  7. it wont let me reset my pc

it wont let me reset my pc: im kinda new to this pc thing but recently i got a virus when i installed this app and now people are telling me to reset my computer but now its saying insert your windows installation or recovery media....
  8. i wont let me reset my pc

i wont let me reset my pc: im kinda new to this pc thing but recently i got a virus when i installed this app and now people are telling me to reset my computer but now its saying insert your windows installation or recovery media....
  9. Automatic Repair won't let me log in

Automatic Repair won't let me log in: Im having an issue with Windows 10 in which whenever I boot up my computer, Windows goes into the automatic startup repair. The problem is that whenever I try to enter my password to get past the startup repair screen it keeps saying that my password is incorrect. I have...
  10. Reset pc, wont let me log in as administrator.

Reset pc, wont let me log in as administrator.: Hello, My computer had a lot of junk on it and it was clogging up hard drive space. This made me decide to reset it as if it was new again.this has all gone fine until the last part. Its all done and when its about to go into the home screen to log me in for the first...