Windows 10: Automatic Repair Fix?

Discus and support Automatic Repair Fix? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I’ve tried everything I can feasibly(personally) try. I’ve watched countless videos and read tons of articles. I can’t reset windows. I can’t boot into... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/meinguru, Apr 9, 2020.

1. Automatic Repair Fix?

I’ve tried everything I can feasibly(personally) try. I’ve watched countless videos and read tons of articles. I can’t reset windows. I can’t boot into safe mode. I jist bought the thing so I can’t regback. It’s getting tiring and quite depressing

submitted by /u/meinguru
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/meinguru, Apr 9, 2020

2. Automatic Repair Loop

Hi Charlene,

Your concern regarding the device going into an Automatic Repair Loop can be caused by change on its settings/configuration or broken system files. To effectively assist you with your concern, can confirm if you've made any changes on your device prior to
    your concern?

As an initial step to get back into the normal Windows screen, we suggest that you perform a
    Startup repair. The repair will attempt to fix any broken components/files which may prevent your device from booting properly. To do this, follow the steps below:

• On theAutomatic Repair screen, select Advanced options.
    • Select Troubleshoot.
    • Select Advanced options.
    • Select Startup Repair.

We'll appreciate if you can send us an update.

Darwin Dim, Apr 9, 2020
  3. Mark Isi Win User
    Windows won't reset or restore, Automatic repair loop

Hi Bruno,

When the Automatic repair fails, we can suggest using the command prompt from Windows 10 Boot Options menu to run bootrec commands to fix the files the Auto Repair couldn't. Here are the steps:

• On the windows Recovery Option, choose Troubleshoot >
      Advanced Options
    • Select Command Prompt.
    • Enter the following commands in the Command Prompt:
    • bootrec.exe /rebuildbcd
    • bootrec.exe /fixmbr
    • bootrec.exe /fixboot
    Once the repair is done, restart your PC and check if the issue is resolved. Let us know the outcome, so we could provide further assistance as necessary.

We'll keep an eye out to your response.

Mark Isi, Apr 9, 2020
  4. zbook Win User

Automatic Repair Fix?

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Apr 9, 2020
Thema:

Automatic Repair Fix?

1. Automatic Repair Fix? - Similar Threads - Automatic Repair Fix

2. How to fix automatic repair loop*

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix automatic repair loop*: Title. Except I have an interesting and infuriating problem being that I can’t sign in to my microsoft account to utilize any of the advanced options. I can sign in on my phone just fine but I can’t on my computer. Only thing i have access to is wiping it completely which I...
  3. How to fix automatic repair loop*

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix automatic repair loop*: Title. Except I have an interesting and infuriating problem being that I can’t sign in to my microsoft account to utilize any of the advanced options. I can sign in on my phone just fine but I can’t on my computer. Only thing i have access to is wiping it completely which I...
  4. How to fix laptop automatic repair

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix laptop automatic repair: My laptop is automatic repair in i touch network reset https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-laptop-automatic-repair/7a096171-6e14-4e83-90b7-f8e7bf1e1e0b
  5. How to fix laptop automatic repair

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to fix laptop automatic repair: My laptop is automatic repair in i touch network reset https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-laptop-automatic-repair/7a096171-6e14-4e83-90b7-f8e7bf1e1e0b
  6. how to fix an Automatic Repair failure

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to fix an Automatic Repair failure: I have been trying to turn on my laptop but it has been telling me that it is preparing an automatic repair, then diagnosing, then Automatic repair couldn't repair your system and gives me Log file; E;\Windows\System32\Logfiles\SrtTrail.txt I have searched the internet for...
  7. Automatic repair fix

Automatic repair fix: After turning my pc on power button, after half of a minute pc opens automatic repair instantly, where title says “Your PC did not start correctly”. I’ve tried restarting, reseting without deleting files, start up repair, system restore... All of them for some reasoms didnt...
  8. Fix to my Automatic Repair Loop?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Fix to my Automatic Repair Loop?: Hi there, Situation: A few days ago, I downloaded a new antivirus and decided to perform a system scan as I had reasons to suspect malware activity. Halfway through the scan, my computer crashed and when i tried to turn it back on, it said “Preparing Automatic Repair” and...
  9. How to fix automatic repair ?

How to fix automatic repair ?: I am very angry because from last 13 days i am trying to solve SrlTrail.txt but yet not solved.I don't want to reset my pc because there are very important software which i have installed and don't want to again download and reinstall. So please tell me a best solution for...
  10. Automatic repair not fixing anything

Automatic repair not fixing anything: Hi After updating Windows yesterday (Nov. 14th), about half a hour later my laptop freezed and buzzed. I rebooted it several time, kept going back to the same sign "automatic Repair couldn t repair your PC" I am stuck on an automatic repair loop since then. The resetting...