Windows 10: Automatic Repair Goes to a black screen and recovery environment won't load

Discus and support Automatic Repair Goes to a black screen and recovery environment won't load in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Recently i updated my Pc Its a Acer Aspire 3 and it would say "starting automatic repair" So i wait it goes to a black screen, so i reset and try to go... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by BakeJake200, Dec 1, 2020.

1. Automatic Repair Goes to a black screen and recovery environment won't load

Recently i updated my Pc Its a Acer Aspire 3 and it would say "starting automatic repair" So i wait it goes to a black screen, so i reset and try to go into Windows recovery environment Also Boots to a black screen And I don't know what to do. I have had this PC for 3 Years Now And i Don't want it to go just yet.

:)

BakeJake200, Dec 1, 2020
  2. Dyan Rey Win User

Laptop went black and won;t reboot

Hi Andree,

Hardware and software conflict is one of the possible reasons why you're experiencing black screen. Sometimes, it is also because of hardware failure. To get this issue fixed, we suggest that you
    boot into Safe Mode by following these steps:

• Turn off your computer 3 times while booting. Windows should automatically boot to the Recovery Environment after 3 unsuccessful attempts in a row.
    • Once you are within the Recovery Environment, select Troubleshoot, and then
      Advanced options, then Startup Settings, and
      Restart
      . When it restarts, you should see a number of options. Press 5 or F5 for
      Safe Mode with Networking.
    Once your computer is in Safe Mode, please follow the workaround provided on this
    link. Simply select the similar case that you're experiencing to show the troubleshooting steps.

Let us know how it works.

Dyan Rey, Dec 1, 2020
  3. Screen goes black after exiting windows recovery environment

I bought a laptop from someone and they weren't able to reinstall windows before selling. Whenever I finish selecting any of the options in the windows recovery environment the screen goes black and stays that way. Now instead of booting into windows it
    restarts saying it needs to repair but was unable to fix the problem.

TwitchyRaven, Dec 1, 2020
  4. Automatic Repair Goes to a black screen and recovery environment won't load

Stuck in a loop of Automatic repair then black screen then automatic repair could not repair the PC

Hi Paul,

If Automatic Repair couldn't repair your PC, you can use
    Command Prompt
    from the Windows Recovery Environment (WinRe) to resolve unbootable operating system issues. Please be guided by the steps below:

• Use the power button to restart your computer three times. This will start the Windows Recovery Environment.
    • In the Windows Recovery Environment, on the Choose an option screen, click
      Troubleshoot.
    • Click Advanced options and then click Command Prompt.
    • Type the following commands and press Enter after each line:
      • bootrec.exe /rebuildbcd
      • bootrec.exe /fixmbr
      • bootrec.exe /fixboot
    • Restart your computer and check if the issue is resolved.

Let us know how it turns out.

Aileen Alf, Dec 1, 2020
Thema:

Automatic Repair Goes to a black screen and recovery environment won't load

1. Automatic Repair Goes to a black screen and recovery environment won't load - Similar Threads - Automatic Repair Goes

2. Automatic repair / recovery screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Automatic repair / recovery screen: My pc blue screened the other day and went to an automatic repair screen. It is now at the recovery screen and none of the recovery options work. Enter and f8 do nothing but bring be back to the same screen. How do I fix this?...
  3. Automatic repair / recovery screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Automatic repair / recovery screen: My pc blue screened the other day and went to an automatic repair screen. It is now at the recovery screen and none of the recovery options work. Enter and f8 do nothing but bring be back to the same screen. How do I fix this?...
  4. after preparing automatic repair screen goes black with cursor

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    after preparing automatic repair screen goes black with cursor: hii when i turn on my laptop it goes on infinite loading so i forcefully turned off 2 times to get automatic repair but after performing preparing automatic repair the screen goes black with moving cursor and it did even open task manger clt +alt+del even after doing 3 or 4...
  5. after preparing automatic repair screen goes black with cursor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    after preparing automatic repair screen goes black with cursor: hii when i turn on my laptop it goes on infinite loading so i forcefully turned off 2 times to get automatic repair but after performing preparing automatic repair the screen goes black with moving cursor and it did even open task manger clt +alt+del even after doing 3 or 4...
  6. after preparing automatic repair screen goes black with cursor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Stuck in preparing automatic repair loop, unable to get recovery environment to load.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck in preparing automatic repair loop, unable to get recovery environment to load.: I have an HP laptop running windows 10 and earlier today it began malfunctioning severely over the span of an afternoon; a brief summary of what happened follows1 The laptop started running so slowly that even the start menu and task manager would not open, so I turned off...
  8. Stuck in preparing automatic repair loop, unable to get recovery environment to load.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck in preparing automatic repair loop, unable to get recovery environment to load.: I have an HP laptop running windows 10 and earlier today it began malfunctioning severely over the span of an afternoon; a brief summary of what happened follows1 The laptop started running so slowly that even the start menu and task manager would not open, so I turned off...
  9. Windows Preparing Automatic Repair always goes to blue screen won't go to recovery...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Preparing Automatic Repair always goes to blue screen won't go to recovery...: Hi guys i need help! My pc is keep blue screening and won't let me go to desktop ever!, i try a clean installation from bootable usb but it always blue screen too, i want to try from automatic repair and do the clean installation there, but it also keep blue screening to and...
  10. Screen goes black after exiting windows recovery environment

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Screen goes black after exiting windows recovery environment: I bought a laptop from someone and they weren't able to reinstall windows before selling. Whenever I finish selecting any of the options in the windows recovery environment the screen goes black and stays that way. Now instead of booting into windows it restarts saying it...