Windows 10: Automatic Repair in loop after updating windows 10

Discus and support Automatic Repair in loop after updating windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; After updating Windows 10 on my HP Pavilion there was no wifi and now every time I hit Power button it says ' Preparing Automatic Repair' and then... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AmardeepSingh4, Nov 5, 2019.

1. Automatic Repair in loop after updating windows 10

After updating Windows 10 on my HP Pavilion there was no wifi and now every time I hit Power button it says ' Preparing Automatic Repair' and then shows 'Diagnosing your PC' and then displays blue screen saying Automatic Repair couldn't repair your PC. Press "Advanced options" to try other options to repair your PC or "Shut down" to turn off your PC.

Log file: F:\Recovery\WindowsRE\Winre.wim|System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt

After hitting Shut down tab it reboots and repeat the same process.

After hitting Advanced options there are 4 options display on next blue screen

- Continue, exit and continue to windows 10

-use a device

-Troubleshoot

-Turnoff your PC

option 1 and 4 repeats the same process again and comes with same blue screen

Hitting option 3 button (Troubleshoot), shows another 3 options on next screen:

-Reset this PC

-HP Recovery Manager

-Advanced options.

tried all three options but didn't work.

Help me out please !!

:)

AmardeepSingh4, Nov 5, 2019
  2. RCoon Win User

Windows 10 - Automatic Repair - boots in 2nd cycle

Stop making new threads about the same subject. If you have updated information, post it in the thread you made in the first place.

http://www.techpowerup.com/forums/t...-loop-and-applications-not-responding.219960/

Next time you make a thread about Windows 10 booting twice because of UEFI/MBR issues, I'm banning you for spam.

RCoon, Nov 5, 2019
  3. Automatic Repair Loop

Hi Charlene,

Your concern regarding the device going into an Automatic Repair Loop can be caused by change on its settings/configuration or broken system files. To effectively assist you with your concern, can confirm if you've made any changes on your device prior to
    your concern?

As an initial step to get back into the normal Windows screen, we suggest that you perform a
    Startup repair. The repair will attempt to fix any broken components/files which may prevent your device from booting properly. To do this, follow the steps below:

• On theAutomatic Repair screen, select Advanced options.
    • Select Troubleshoot.
    • Select Advanced options.
    • Select Startup Repair.

We'll appreciate if you can send us an update.

Darwin Dim, Nov 5, 2019
  4. larry Win User

Automatic Repair in loop after updating windows 10

larry, Nov 5, 2019
Thema:

Automatic Repair in loop after updating windows 10

1. Automatic Repair in loop after updating windows 10 - Similar Threads - Automatic Repair loop

2. Stuck in automatic repair loop after update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck in automatic repair loop after update: A few days ago I installed an update and my computer got stuck in the automatic repair loop. I did a system restore and got out of the loop, but today when I booted my computer it was back in the loop. After doing system restore it looked like it was about to work until it...
  3. Stuck in automatic repair loop after update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck in automatic repair loop after update: A few days ago I installed an update and my computer got stuck in the automatic repair loop. I did a system restore and got out of the loop, but today when I booted my computer it was back in the loop. After doing system restore it looked like it was about to work until it...
  4. Stuck in automatic repair loop after update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Window 10 automatic repair loop

Window 10 automatic repair loop: I updated my pc into Windows 10 a long time ago but now it is not wor king properly. Due to some problems my battery doesn't work. But the main problem is from yesterday i am not able to open my laptop . When i start my laptop it always shows this screen After that if i press...
  6. Automatic repair loop Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Automatic repair loop Windows 10: My PC is caught in an automatic repair loop. It attempts to boot, fails, diagnoses the problem, attempts to repair and then comes up with an error saying "automatic repair couldn't fix the problem" with the error file (WINDOWS\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt) If I go...
  7. Automatic repair infinite loop after a Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Automatic repair infinite loop after a Windows 10 update: Good day! This is very urgent, since the new coronavirus outbreak happened, it is forbidden in my country to go to school, hence we, the students, have to work from home. This is all fine, but my PC won't start in anything other than Safe Mode since a recent update. The thing...
  8. Stuck in automatic repair loop after update

Stuck in automatic repair loop after update: I own a relatively new computer (May 2019) and upon updating, I get greeted with the option to choose a keyboard layout. I choose US and am asked to troubleshoot or turn off my pc. Clicking troubleshoot greets me with sevral options to help, none of which have worked to fix...
  9. Windows 10 automatic repair loop

Windows 10 automatic repair loop: Hi all, Just got a new pc and it booted up fine. I played around with it for a while and then turned it off. The next day I went to turn it on and its now stuck saying, automatic repair tool could not repair your pc. If tried different things in command prompt, changed...
  10. Automatic Repair loop after recent update

Automatic Repair loop after recent update: Hi, I am using Lenovo Y520 with OEM Windows 10. 3 days ago my system received an update. After i restarted, the system went into automatic repair and diagnostic loop. I tried all possible method: restore, delete updates, mirror image, previous version and startup repair....