Windows 10: Automatic repair in pc

Discus and support Automatic repair in pc in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; When i switched on my pc it started showing preparing automatic repair And it started to go in loop what shall i do now? I dont want to lose any data... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Sanjana 11, Sep 9, 2020.

1. Automatic repair in pc

When i switched on my pc it started showing preparing automatic repair

And it started to go in loop what shall i do now?

I dont want to lose any data or files

:)

Sanjana 11, Sep 9, 2020
  2. Remon Ont Win User

Windows10 Automatic Repair

Hi,

This issue might have occurred due to corrupted system files that are not letting the operating system to perform repair and boot to the desktop.

We would like to know some information:

• Have you tried booting in
      Safe Mode
      ? If not, we suggest that you try it. Check this article for information.
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far? We need to know it for us to know what other troubleshooting steps to give.

You can check the troubleshooting steps provided by Deepika Gowda on this

link

We will wait for your response.

Remon Ont, Sep 9, 2020
  3. HELP! Windows 10 automatic repair couldn't repair PC. Details below

Hi Matthew,

As you are facing issue withAutomatic Repair, we would assist you for sure.

In order to understand the issue in a better manner, please share the following details

• I tried system restore” What is the error exact error message you received?

If automatic repair fails, you may try to repair them using these commands through Command Prompt under Advanced Options. Follow the steps:

Since you have done most of the troubleshooting steps, I would suggest you to try repairing the Boot Configuration Data through the command prompt by following the steps below and check if it helps.

I suggest you re-built the boot record by following the below commands and check if it helps.

You will have to use Windows 10 installation media to follow the steps to boot into Recovery Environment and try to rebuild BCD.

Step 1: I suggest you to create an installation media for
    Windows 10 using the media creation tool:

Installing Windows 10 using the media creation tool

Step 2: After preparing the installation media, insert it hard reboot the device and follow the below:

• Boot into Windows Recovery Environment using the Windows 10 installation media.
    • Click on Repair your computer.
    • Click on Troubleshoot and in the advanced options.
    • Select Command Prompt. Type the following commands into the prompt and press Enter key after each command.

• bootrec /fixmbr

• bootrec /fixboot

• bootrec /scanos

• bootrec /rebuildbcd
    5. Restart the computer.

NOTE: Modifying BIOS/ complementary metal oxide semiconductor (CMOS) settings incorrectly can cause serious problems that may prevent your computer from booting properly. Microsoft cannot guarantee that any problems resulting
    from the configuring of BIOS/CMOS settings can be solved. Modifications of the settings are at your own risk.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Thank you.

Vidyashree_C, Sep 9, 2020
  4. Automatic repair in pc

Automatic Repair Loop

Hi Charlene,

Your concern regarding the device going into an Automatic Repair Loop can be caused by change on its settings/configuration or broken system files. To effectively assist you with your concern, can confirm if you've made any changes on your device prior to
    your concern?

As an initial step to get back into the normal Windows screen, we suggest that you perform a
    Startup repair. The repair will attempt to fix any broken components/files which may prevent your device from booting properly. To do this, follow the steps below:

• On theAutomatic Repair screen, select Advanced options.
    • Select Troubleshoot.
    • Select Advanced options.
    • Select Startup Repair.

We'll appreciate if you can send us an update.

Darwin Dim, Sep 9, 2020
Thema:

Automatic repair in pc

1. Automatic repair in pc - Similar Threads - Automatic repair

2. Windows 11 Automatic Repair Loop / Stop Code NTFS_File_system

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Automatic Repair Loop / Stop Code NTFS_File_system: My computer randomly crashed today, and when I turned it back on, it went in to the Automatic Repair loop. Occasionally I get a blue screen that says “Stop code: NTFS_ FILE_SYSTEM” I tried the start up repair, shutting down, and resetting the PC with no luck. It also doesn’t...
  3. Windows 11 Automatic Repair Loop / Stop Code NTFS_File_system

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Automatic Repair Loop / Stop Code NTFS_File_system: My computer randomly crashed today, and when I turned it back on, it went in to the Automatic Repair loop. Occasionally I get a blue screen that says “Stop code: NTFS_ FILE_SYSTEM” I tried the start up repair, shutting down, and resetting the PC with no luck. It also doesn’t...
  4. Stuck in Automatic Repair Loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck in Automatic Repair Loop: Not my PC, so I'm not sure what led to this. Startup repair says "couldn't repair your PC". Log file is empty.System restore, system image recovery and uninstall updates can't do anything.Total windows installations: 0.diskpart shows no volumes or disks besides the usb I...
  5. Stuck in Automatic Repair Loop

Stuck in Automatic Repair Loop: Not my PC, so I'm not sure what led to this. Startup repair says "couldn't repair your PC". Log file is empty.System restore, system image recovery and uninstall updates can't do anything.Total windows installations: 0.diskpart shows no volumes or disks besides the usb I...
  6. Stuck in Automatic Repair Loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. my laptop stuck on booting screen and Automatic repairing screen Also. And i not getting...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my laptop stuck on booting screen and Automatic repairing screen Also. And i not getting...: My laptop is ASUS TUF GAMEING A17 Laptop I shout down my laptop at night on morning when i turn on its showing asus logo and loading loading loading...‍ After some time it shows blue screen and Restarts and Same stuck on booting "Main thing is not showing the "Restart or...
  8. my laptop stuck on booting screen and Automatic repairing screen Also. And i not getting...

my laptop stuck on booting screen and Automatic repairing screen Also. And i not getting...: My laptop is ASUS TUF GAMEING A17 Laptop I shout down my laptop at night on morning when i turn on its showing asus logo and loading loading loading...‍ After some time it shows blue screen and Restarts and Same stuck on booting "Main thing is not showing the "Restart or...
  9. Automatic repair can't repair pc and can't boot into safe mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Automatic repair can't repair pc and can't boot into safe mode: I've tried everything, command prompt and deleting the crowd strike folder. When I do that it says can't find system file specified. When I try booting into safe mode it flashes into the black screen then back into the choose an option menu. please help this has lasted 5 days...
  10. Automatic repair can't repair pc and can't boot into safe mode

Automatic repair can't repair pc and can't boot into safe mode: I've tried everything, command prompt and deleting the crowd strike folder. When I do that it says can't find system file specified. When I try booting into safe mode it flashes into the black screen then back into the choose an option menu. please help this has lasted 5 days...