Windows 10: Automatic Repair isn’t fixing the issue

Discus and support Automatic Repair isn’t fixing the issue in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My computer has been stuck trying to do automatic repair but its not fixing any issue. Ive tried multiple things to get it to work but nothing is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by TylerEdwards4, Jul 3, 2019.

1. Automatic Repair isn’t fixing the issue

My computer has been stuck trying to do automatic repair but its not fixing any issue. Ive tried multiple things to get it to work but nothing is working. My last option was to reset the PC (hopefully keeping my files) but neither removing everything or keeping my files options are working. They keep saying “there was a problem resetting your pc” I cant find a way to fix this.

:)

TylerEdwards4, Jul 3, 2019

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Jul 3, 2019
  3. Surface Book Automatic Repair Issue

Hi Andrew,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We sincerely regret for the inconvenience caused.

Provide us the following details in order to assist you better.

• How did you perform the Automatic repair? Did you use a DVD to perform it or via desktop?
    If you perform via desktop then I suggest you to boot your device using installation media.

I suggest you to perform the startup repair using the Windows 10 installation media from the below link and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/media-creation-tool-install

Boot from the Windows 10 installation media and then perform automatic repair and check if it helps.

Follow the steps to perform Automatic repair:

• Insert installation media and restart the computer.
    • Select language and click on Next.
    • Select Repair your Computer and click on Skip this drive.
    • Select Troubleshoot and click on Advanced Options.
    Here choose the option Automatic Repair and follow the prompted instructions.

Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you

Divya Murugan, Jul 3, 2019
  4. Ma. Lau Win User

Automatic Repair isn’t fixing the issue

Windows 10 won´t boot (not even in safe mode). Automatic repair won't fix it.

Hi,

Since automatic repair didn't help in resolving the issue, we would suggest you to call the manufacturer or if you still have the recovery disk you can use that to repair the operating system.

How to find OEM's contact information:

• Go to Bing.com and try to search using the following combination of words:
      • Name of the OEM + "contact information"
      • Name of the OEM + "PC support"
    Regards.

Ma. Lau, Jul 3, 2019
Thema:

Automatic Repair isn’t fixing the issue

1. Automatic Repair isn’t fixing the issue - Similar Threads - Automatic Repair isn’t

2. Automatic repair issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Automatic repair issue: Help! My Acer nitro 5 laptop keeps booting into automatic repair every time I boot it up. None of the options work either. What should I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/automatic-repair-issue/a8e4134c-04cd-4ae7-8472-6449c91c750a
  3. Automatic repair issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Automatic repair issue: Help! My Acer nitro 5 laptop keeps booting into automatic repair every time I boot it up. None of the options work either. What should I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/automatic-repair-issue/a8e4134c-04cd-4ae7-8472-6449c91c750a
  4. Automatic repair issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Fix the VeraCrypt "Automatic Repair" issue on Windows

in Windows 10 News
    Fix the VeraCrypt "Automatic Repair" issue on Windows: VeraCrypt is a popular open source encryption tool that may be used to encrypt files, create encrypted containers, encrypt entire hard drives and partitions, and even the system partition. Encryption of the system partition adds a bootloader to the system which loads...
  6. Automatic repair issue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Automatic repair issue: The backup already exist and copy *.* backup not working .Please give assistance to fix the automatic repair problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/automatic-repair-issue/113eb477-8378-44ab-80e3-9235dc6773bc
  7. Automatic repair issues

in Windows 10 Support
    Automatic repair issues: Hello, For whatever reason after a Windows system update my laptop cannot get past the blue "Your PC Did Not Start Correctly check SrtTrail.txt" screen. When i try to repair with out a bootable Win-10 USB drive I get "you need to sign in as an administrator to continue, but...
  8. Automatic Repair Fix?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Automatic Repair Fix?: I’ve tried everything I can feasibly(personally) try. I’ve watched countless videos and read tons of articles. I can’t reset windows. I can’t boot into safe mode. I jist bought the thing so I can’t regback. It’s getting tiring and quite depressing submitted by /u/meinguru...
  9. Automatic repair fix

Automatic repair fix: After turning my pc on power button, after half of a minute pc opens automatic repair instantly, where title says “Your PC did not start correctly”. I’ve tried restarting, reseting without deleting files, start up repair, system restore... All of them for some reasoms didnt...
  10. Automatic Repair Issue

Automatic Repair Issue: By the way my spelling may be bad because im on mobile commenting on this. So, it was a causal usual day, i decided to play some fortnite and it was updating so i opened up some chrome tabs to watch something while i wait. I am on windows 1809 as i havent got 1903 yet on my...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. automatic repair of windows not fixing problem