Windows 10: Automatic Repair Issue

Discus and support Automatic Repair Issue in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; By the way my spelling may be bad because im on mobile commenting on this. So, it was a causal usual day, i decided to play some fortnite and it was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by _Xinpeng_, Jun 6, 2019.

1. _Xinpeng_ Win User

Automatic Repair Issue

By the way my spelling may be bad because im on mobile commenting on this.

So, it was a causal usual day, i decided to play some fortnite and it was updating so i opened up some chrome tabs to watch something while i wait. I am on windows 1809 as i havent got 1903 yet on my hp pavillion laptop. All my drivers are up to date except some useless one like blue tooth networking etc. And also, my disk 0% fragmented. So, basically my computer was suddenly freezing, i thought it would be a problem with the hdd. So, i decided to listen on the hdd for some problems. Turns out my hdd wasnt producing any sounds. So, i thought it would be a problem with the disk usage. So i restarted my computer to clear out any useless ram usage and i am greeted with a automatic prepare screen

edit: correction my disk was making normal sounds spinning etc

:)

_Xinpeng_, Jun 6, 2019

2. Surface Book Automatic Repair Issue

Hi Andrew,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We sincerely regret for the inconvenience caused.

Provide us the following details in order to assist you better.

• How did you perform the Automatic repair? Did you use a DVD to perform it or via desktop?
    If you perform via desktop then I suggest you to boot your device using installation media.

I suggest you to perform the startup repair using the Windows 10 installation media from the below link and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/media-creation-tool-install

Boot from the Windows 10 installation media and then perform automatic repair and check if it helps.

Follow the steps to perform Automatic repair:

• Insert installation media and restart the computer.
    • Select language and click on Next.
    • Select Repair your Computer and click on Skip this drive.
    • Select Troubleshoot and click on Advanced Options.
    Here choose the option Automatic Repair and follow the prompted instructions.

Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you

Divya Murugan, Jun 6, 2019
  3. Remon Ont Win User
    Windows10 Automatic Repair

Hi,

This issue might have occurred due to corrupted system files that are not letting the operating system to perform repair and boot to the desktop.

We would like to know some information:

• Have you tried booting in
      Safe Mode
      ? If not, we suggest that you try it. Check this article for information.
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far? We need to know it for us to know what other troubleshooting steps to give.

You can check the troubleshooting steps provided by Deepika Gowda on this

link

We will wait for your response.

Remon Ont, Jun 6, 2019
  4. Automatic Repair Issue

Automatic Repair Loop

Hi Charlene,

Your concern regarding the device going into an Automatic Repair Loop can be caused by change on its settings/configuration or broken system files. To effectively assist you with your concern, can confirm if you've made any changes on your device prior to
    your concern?

As an initial step to get back into the normal Windows screen, we suggest that you perform a
    Startup repair. The repair will attempt to fix any broken components/files which may prevent your device from booting properly. To do this, follow the steps below:

• On theAutomatic Repair screen, select Advanced options.
    • Select Troubleshoot.
    • Select Advanced options.
    • Select Startup Repair.

We'll appreciate if you can send us an update.

Darwin Dim, Jun 6, 2019
Thema:

Automatic Repair Issue

1. Automatic Repair Issue - Similar Threads - Automatic Repair Issue

2. BSoD into Automatic Repair issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSoD into Automatic Repair issues: After a power outage which lasted a couple of minutes, my computer turned on automatically i shut it down the night before and this is the first time it has come back on, i was met with a blue screen saying it needs to restart, and once it did it started 'Automatic Repair',...
  3. BSoD into Automatic Repair issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSoD into Automatic Repair issues: After a power outage which lasted a couple of minutes, my computer turned on automatically i shut it down the night before and this is the first time it has come back on, i was met with a blue screen saying it needs to restart, and once it did it started 'Automatic Repair',...
  4. BSoD into Automatic Repair issues

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Automatic repair issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Automatic repair issue: Help! My Acer nitro 5 laptop keeps booting into automatic repair every time I boot it up. None of the options work either. What should I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/automatic-repair-issue/a8e4134c-04cd-4ae7-8472-6449c91c750a
  6. Automatic repair issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Automatic repair issue: Help! My Acer nitro 5 laptop keeps booting into automatic repair every time I boot it up. None of the options work either. What should I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/automatic-repair-issue/a8e4134c-04cd-4ae7-8472-6449c91c750a
  7. Automatic repair issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Automatic repair issue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Automatic repair issue: The backup already exist and copy *.* backup not working .Please give assistance to fix the automatic repair problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/automatic-repair-issue/113eb477-8378-44ab-80e3-9235dc6773bc
  9. Automatic repair issues

in Windows 10 Support
    Automatic repair issues: Hello, For whatever reason after a Windows system update my laptop cannot get past the blue "Your PC Did Not Start Correctly check SrtTrail.txt" screen. When i try to repair with out a bootable Win-10 USB drive I get "you need to sign in as an administrator to continue, but...
  10. Computer Automatic Repair issue?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Computer Automatic Repair issue?: I was wondering if someone could help or offer any suggestion on how to go about fixing my computer. So, last night I plugged my computer in which had been shut off and unplugged for maybe 2-3 weeks. It starts up but then gives me a screen that says something like “there was...