Windows 10: Automatic Repair Loop after sudden Black Screen

Discus and support Automatic Repair Loop after sudden Black Screen in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello,So i have this problem, when i use my laptop as usual, a sudden black screen appear and it automatically restart my laptop. When it try to boot... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by FarrelRaditya, Sep 2, 2021.

1. Automatic Repair Loop after sudden Black Screen

Hello,So i have this problem, when i use my laptop as usual, a sudden black screen appear and it automatically restart my laptop. When it try to boot to windows, it cant, and display blue screen with "critical process died" and goes to automatic repair menu.So after trying many ways, i've decided to reinstall my windows. The reinstallation process is goin well, until i reach the windows update. When it try automatically update my graphic driver, it automatically enter the automatic repair loop. I've tried again to reinstall, and update the graphic card, but now from AMD website, but the result

:)

FarrelRaditya, Sep 2, 2021

2. Automatic Repair Loop

Hi Charlene,

Your concern regarding the device going into an Automatic Repair Loop can be caused by change on its settings/configuration or broken system files. To effectively assist you with your concern, can confirm if you've made any changes on your device prior to
    your concern?

As an initial step to get back into the normal Windows screen, we suggest that you perform a
    Startup repair. The repair will attempt to fix any broken components/files which may prevent your device from booting properly. To do this, follow the steps below:

• On theAutomatic Repair screen, select Advanced options.
    • Select Troubleshoot.
    • Select Advanced options.
    • Select Startup Repair.

We'll appreciate if you can send us an update.

Darwin Dim, Sep 2, 2021
  3. Black Screen with Mouse Cursor with continual repair loops

Next I did select volume and list volume X:

Automatic Repair Loop after sudden Black Screen [​IMG]

Automatic Repair Loop after sudden Black Screen [​IMG]

naturalbodz, Sep 2, 2021
  4. Automatic Repair Loop after sudden Black Screen

Preparing automatic repair loop followed by black screen

Hi Aaron,

We realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with "preparing automatic repair" loop followed by
    black screen error. We will certainly help you.

We have been seeing black screen issues of several types after upgrading to Windows 10. The main causes observed so far are driver issues, output to unexpected port, and possibly also issues with the Lock Screen app.

Method 1: We suggest you to kindly follow the link below and try the steps and check if it helps:

Troubleshoot black screen problems

Method 2: To Troubleshoot no boot situation, follow the below steps:

Step 1:

I would suggest you to download an ISO image of Windows 10 and try to create installation media using the Media Creation tool.

Download Windows 10

Once the bootable media is created, follow next step:

Step 2: Perform Start up Repair.

Follow the steps mentioned below to perform Start up Repair:

a. Insert the installation DVD or
    USB
    and boot Windows 10 from it.

b. Select “Troubleshooting” from the first Window and then select “Advance Options”.

c. Then select “Start up Repair” from “Advanced options” window.

This will help you to boot into your Operating system again.

Let us know the result. We will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Sep 2, 2021
Thema:

Automatic Repair Loop after sudden Black Screen

1. Automatic Repair Loop after sudden Black Screen - Similar Threads - Automatic Repair Loop

2. automatic repair screen loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    automatic repair screen loop: Please how can I solve the problem of the automatic repair screen loop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/automatic-repair-screen-loop/b6d613f4-ce0b-427b-b1f0-6716a7e8bdb5
  3. Black Screen after Automatic Repair

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black Screen after Automatic Repair: Hello. A few months ago, I was having problems with installing an update and now I’m having problems booting the laptop up. I dropped my laptop on the floor, tried to boot it up and got an automatic repair preparation screen. After that screen a blank CMD flashes on the...
  4. Black Screen after Automatic Repair

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Black Screen after Automatic Repair: Hello. A few months ago, I was having problems with installing an update and now I’m having problems booting the laptop up. I dropped my laptop on the floor, tried to boot it up and got an automatic repair preparation screen. After that screen a blank CMD flashes on the...
  5. Black Screen after Automatic Repair

6. Black Screen after Automatic Repair

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black Screen after Automatic Repair: Dear Microsoft Community I am here to ask for your help, just recently my laptop with OS windows 10, after I boot-up the system the company logo appears along with white circle loading animation, after that it runs the automatic repair and goes in to black screen with cursor....
  7. Infinite Loading Loop and Black Screen after "Preparing Automatic Repair"

Infinite Loading Loop and Black Screen after "Preparing Automatic Repair": Hey, so my Lenovo Z50-75 whenever I boot it up it will load the circles with spinning dots but the thing is it doesn't stop. When i power it off and turn it back on it then turns towards the "Preparing Automatic Repair" and goes to a black screen. I have not been able to...
  8. Infinite Boot Loop/Automatic Repair Black Screen

Infinite Boot Loop/Automatic Repair Black Screen: I'm having some issues accessing the Advanced Start up menu, or Windows Recovery Enviroment. I can't get past the initial boot up an either restarts, or gets stuck on a black screen. So the other methods of getting to the Advanced menu, or Windows RE, besides the shutting...
  9. black screen 'preparing automatic repair' stuck in loop

black screen 'preparing automatic repair' stuck in loop: The machine has been in this loop all morning a blue screen comes up and states: go to www.windows.com/stopcode provide stop code: DRIVER_PNP_WATCHDOG any solutions out there? Thanks...
  10. Black Screen, automatic repair loop and AVG drivers

in Windows 10 Support
    Black Screen, automatic repair loop and AVG drivers: Hi, I started having a problem with my desktop. After I logged in, my screen was a dark grey, no icons, no wallpaper. My windows icons and my cursor were flashing. I restarted my computer a few times and nothing changed. Then It started the automatic repair tool and it...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. infinite loop black screen preparing automatic repair