Windows 10: Automatic repair loop, Choose an Option screen but keyboard unresponsive

Discus and support Automatic repair loop, Choose an Option screen but keyboard unresponsive in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Everytime I boot my computer it always go for automatic repair, then Choose an option, but then the keyboard is totally unresponsive.. my keyboard is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Danx.etc, Oct 6, 2019.

1. Danx.etc Win User

Automatic repair loop, Choose an Option screen but keyboard unresponsive

Everytime I boot my computer it always go for automatic repair, then Choose an option, but then the keyboard is totally unresponsive.. my keyboard is totally fine.. how do Get rid of this annoying automatic repair? I've tried to boot with installation disk, but it goes back to Choose an option screen with the keyboard being unresponsive again.

:)

Danx.etc, Oct 6, 2019

2. Automatic Repair Loop

Hi Charlene,

Your concern regarding the device going into an Automatic Repair Loop can be caused by change on its settings/configuration or broken system files. To effectively assist you with your concern, can confirm if you've made any changes on your device prior to
    your concern?

As an initial step to get back into the normal Windows screen, we suggest that you perform a
    Startup repair. The repair will attempt to fix any broken components/files which may prevent your device from booting properly. To do this, follow the steps below:

• On theAutomatic Repair screen, select Advanced options.
    • Select Troubleshoot.
    • Select Advanced options.
    • Select Startup Repair.

We'll appreciate if you can send us an update.

Darwin Dim, Oct 6, 2019
  3. Windows 10 - Choose Your Keyboard + Automatic Repair loop

I have the same problem - both keyboard and mouse are unresponsive and Windows will only boot into the automatic keyboard repair screen - but won't let me do anything with it.

SteveScottz, Oct 6, 2019
  4. Automatic repair loop, Choose an Option screen but keyboard unresponsive

Stuck on loop during boot, "choose a keyboard layout" to "choose an option" to reboot!!!

I believe this was after a recent update, but my Samsung laptop, running Windows 10, has gone into an endless loop where every time I boot it up, it automatically goes to the "Choose a keyboard layout screen". Then after selecting one, it goes to the "Choose
    an option screen" I've tried every type of system repair and revert an update on this screen, yet all of them have failed to repair the issue. Windows won't boot no matter what I try and it's really depressing. What do I do?

Stuck on a loop of choosing keyboard layout and choose an option

This is the only time it has ever been asked before, but there was only one reply that hasn't worked!

Please help!

YousefAbdelgaber, Oct 6, 2019
Thema:

Automatic repair loop, Choose an Option screen but keyboard unresponsive

1. Automatic repair loop, Choose an Option screen but keyboard unresponsive - Similar Threads - Automatic repair loop

2. automatic repair loop but no troubleshooting options

in Windows 10 Gaming
    automatic repair loop but no troubleshooting options: i’ve asked about this before and was told to just download a media creation tool and reinstall windows to my pc. i did that. nothing changed. i was told to reset my uefi settings to default. didnt do anything. i tried powering off and unplugging everything except mouse and...
  3. automatic repair loop but no troubleshooting options

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    automatic repair loop but no troubleshooting options: i’ve asked about this before and was told to just download a media creation tool and reinstall windows to my pc. i did that. nothing changed. i was told to reset my uefi settings to default. didnt do anything. i tried powering off and unplugging everything except mouse and...
  4. automatic repair loop but no troubleshooting options

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. automatic repair screen loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    automatic repair screen loop: Please how can I solve the problem of the automatic repair screen loop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/automatic-repair-screen-loop/b6d613f4-ce0b-427b-b1f0-6716a7e8bdb5
  6. automatic repair screen loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    automatic repair screen loop: Please how can I solve the problem of the automatic repair screen loop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/automatic-repair-screen-loop/b6d613f4-ce0b-427b-b1f0-6716a7e8bdb5
  7. automatic repair screen loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    automatic repair screen loop: Hello i was wanting to reset my pc and i went into recover mode an i tried to factory rest my pc but it didn’t work and now im stuck the automatic repair screab an im stuck on it I’ve bought my laptop for $800 an i dont want my laptop to go to waist just cause im stuck on...
  8. automatic repair screen loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    automatic repair screen loop: Hello i was wanting to reset my pc and i went into recover mode an i tried to factory rest my pc but it didn’t work and now im stuck the automatic repair screab an im stuck on it I’ve bought my laptop for $800 an i dont want my laptop to go to waist just cause im stuck on...
  9. Automatic Repair Screen Loop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Automatic Repair Screen Loop: Can anyone help me with this loop? I’ve tried of solutions already like startup repair and trying to reset but nothing seems to work. Any suggestions or recommendations would be appreciated. submitted by /u/oTronos [link] [comments]...
  10. Looped preparing automatic repair and choose an option screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Looped preparing automatic repair and choose an option screen: Whenever i boot up windows, my lenovo laptop displays prepairing automatic repair and after that it tells me to choose an option. I tried safe mode, which didnt appear to do anything and only brought me back to this same loop. I thought that there was an issue with one of the...