Windows 10: Automatic Repair Loop Forgotten Password

Discus and support Automatic Repair Loop Forgotten Password in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello! I have Windows 10 installed in my laptop, until yesterday, it couldn't start correctly. Everytime I turn it on or restart the system, it kept... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Neil-Lien, Apr 17, 2022.

1. Neil-Lien Win User

Automatic Repair Loop Forgotten Password

Hello! I have Windows 10 installed in my laptop, until yesterday, it couldn't start correctly. Everytime I turn it on or restart the system, it kept prompting it. I tried the Advanced options, but it keeps looking for my password which I can't remember. I clicked 'Forgot password or don't see your account?' but all it does is restart the system. I have tried resetting my microsoft password online, but it doesn't work. The only option I can think of is a bootable device, but I don't have another system to make one. Is there anything that can be done to solve this problem?

:)

Neil-Lien, Apr 17, 2022
  2. larry Win User

Automatic Repair Loop Continued Woes

The automatic repair loop might be caused by the following issues:
    • filesystem corruption
    • corrupt MBR or BCD
    • improper registry settings
    This article covers all the possible reasons and solutions:
    Fix Automatic Startup Repair Loop in Windows 10, 8 and 7 | Password Recovery

I hope this helps!

larry, Apr 17, 2022
  3. kjpistole Win User
    Automatic repair loop

Hello, my HP laptop is in an automatic repair loop. I tried to go to advanced settings to refresh the computer and upon entering my admin password, it is saying the password is invalid. I even tried to change my password with my Microsoft account and
    it is still saying invalid. Any suggestions on how to get it out of automatic repair or why it will not accept my password?

kjpistole, Apr 17, 2022
  4. Automatic Repair Loop Forgotten Password

Automatic Repair Loop

Hi Charlene,

Your concern regarding the device going into an Automatic Repair Loop can be caused by change on its settings/configuration or broken system files. To effectively assist you with your concern, can confirm if you've made any changes on your device prior to
    your concern?

As an initial step to get back into the normal Windows screen, we suggest that you perform a
    Startup repair. The repair will attempt to fix any broken components/files which may prevent your device from booting properly. To do this, follow the steps below:

• On theAutomatic Repair screen, select Advanced options.
    • Select Troubleshoot.
    • Select Advanced options.
    • Select Startup Repair.

We'll appreciate if you can send us an update.

Darwin Dim, Apr 17, 2022
Thema:

Automatic Repair Loop Forgotten Password

1. Automatic Repair Loop Forgotten Password - Similar Threads - Automatic Repair Loop

2. Crash loop and forgotten password

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Crash loop and forgotten password: My pc has put me in a crash loop everytime I try to load into it. I can go into the advanced settings but can’t do anything because it keeps asking for a password. I tried every possible password I know and the one that works when I want to log into my pc too yet nothing...
  3. System Repair loop forgotten password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System Repair loop forgotten password: I am stuck in a System Repair i type in my password but everytime i try to change it it doesnt seem to work in anyway i try to choose system repair or anything in advanced options im asked for a password that wont work if theres anyway to fix this please help ive tried many...
  4. System Repair loop forgotten password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    System Repair loop forgotten password: I am stuck in a System Repair i type in my password but everytime i try to change it it doesnt seem to work in anyway i try to choose system repair or anything in advanced options im asked for a password that wont work if theres anyway to fix this please help ive tried many...
  5. System Repair loop forgotten password

6. Stuck on preparing automatic repair, password forgotten

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck on preparing automatic repair, password forgotten: Hi i have a hp computer, its got a message preparing automatic repair, i use the advanced options to go onto command prompt, but all of the options requires a password, that i have forgotten, can anyone help me to debug without a password. Thanks...
  7. Stuck on preparing automatic repair, password forgotten

Stuck on preparing automatic repair, password forgotten: Hi i have a hp computer, its got a message preparing automatic repair, i use the advanced options to go onto command prompt, but all of the options requires a password, that i have forgotten, can anyone help me to debug without a password. Thanks...
  8. Stuck on preparing automatic repair, password forgotten

9. Automatic Repair Loop Forgotten Password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Automatic Repair Loop Forgotten Password: Hello! I have Windows 10 installed in my laptop, until yesterday, it couldn't start correctly. Everytime I turn it on or restart the system, it kept prompting it. I tried the Advanced options, but it keeps looking for my password which I can't remember. I clicked 'Forgot...
  10. Automatic Repair Loop Forgotten Password

Automatic Repair Loop Forgotten Password: Hello! I have Windows 10 installed in my laptop, until yesterday, it couldn't start correctly. Everytime I turn it on or restart the system, it kept prompting it. I tried the Advanced options, but it keeps looking for my password which I can't remember. I clicked 'Forgot...