Windows 10: Automatic repair loop in windows 10 startup

Discus and support Automatic repair loop in windows 10 startup in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi I turned on the computer, but Windows did not start up and I saw a black screen. With the study I realized that I had to enter the auto-repair... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by strong wind, Mar 8, 2019.

1. Automatic repair loop in windows 10 startup

Hi

I turned on the computer, but Windows did not start up and I saw a black screen. With the study I realized that I had to enter the auto-repair mode. I turned on the computer three times and turned it off on the windows logo to enter the auto-repair mode. In automatic repair mode, I found that one of the Windows boot files was corrupted and then replaced it. I'm fixing the problem with the corrupted file, but when I restart the device, the automatic repair page still goes up. My question is how to get rid of Windows from the automatic repair mode when running.

Thank you

:)

strong wind, Mar 8, 2019
  2. larry Win User

Automatic Repair Loop Continued Woes

The automatic repair loop might be caused by the following issues:
    • filesystem corruption
    • corrupt MBR or BCD
    • improper registry settings
    This article covers all the possible reasons and solutions:
    Fix Automatic Startup Repair Loop in Windows 10, 8 and 7 | Password Recovery

I hope this helps!

larry, Mar 8, 2019
  3. Automatic Repair Loop

Hi Charlene,

Your concern regarding the device going into an Automatic Repair Loop can be caused by change on its settings/configuration or broken system files. To effectively assist you with your concern, can confirm if you've made any changes on your device prior to
    your concern?

As an initial step to get back into the normal Windows screen, we suggest that you perform a
    Startup repair. The repair will attempt to fix any broken components/files which may prevent your device from booting properly. To do this, follow the steps below:

• On theAutomatic Repair screen, select Advanced options.
    • Select Troubleshoot.
    • Select Advanced options.
    • Select Startup Repair.

We'll appreciate if you can send us an update.

Darwin Dim, Mar 8, 2019
  4. Remon Ont Win User

Automatic repair loop in windows 10 startup

Windows 10 is stuck in Automatic Repair loop

Hi Robert,

Automatic Repair loop is a feature designed to help you fix some PC issues in Windows. It might fail to work sometimes and stuck in a startup repair loop in Windows 10.

The two most common cases of the Windows Automatic Repair loop issue are:

1. Windows Automatic Repair stuck on a black screen with "Preparing Automatic Repair" error message.

2. Windows Automatic Repair failed and said, "Automatic repair couldn't repair your PC".

We suggest that you try the solutions provided by community experts on this
    link
    and let us know how it goes.

We will wait for your response.

Remon Ont, Mar 8, 2019
Thema:

Automatic repair loop in windows 10 startup

1. Automatic repair loop in windows 10 startup - Similar Threads - Automatic repair loop

2. Automatic repair loop in windows 10 on startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Automatic repair loop in windows 10 on startup: Hi Friends, My win 10 pc is having startup problem. Few days back i was installing latest update to my laptop and before installation completed i switched off it. And after that i am not able to start my p c as it has stuck now in Automatic Repair Loop and showing the same...
  3. Automatic repair loop in windows 10 on startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Automatic repair loop in windows 10 on startup: Hi Friends, My win 10 pc is having startup problem. Few days back i was installing latest update to my laptop and before installation completed i switched off it. And after that i am not able to start my p c as it has stuck now in Automatic Repair Loop and showing the same...
  4. Automatic repair loop in windows 10 on startup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Automatic Repair Startup Loop/Windows Install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Automatic Repair Startup Loop/Windows Install: Hi there, A couple of days ago after installing windows updates I found my computer getting stuck in this automatic repair loop, where the pc will boot, show the windows logo with “Preparing Automatic Repair” beneath it for a few seconds, then automatically restart. This...
  6. Automatic Repair Loop, Cannot Startup PC

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Automatic Repair Loop, Cannot Startup PC: Hi, I'm using windows 10 and I experienced a problem that prevents my PC to startup or open to desktop. There is no way or any option that will make me even boot it to safe mode or anything. Most of the same cases I've read on the internet have the automatic repair loop but...
  7. Stuck in startup/automatic repair loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stuck in startup/automatic repair loop: Hi Team, My family member’s computer seem to be having issues with startup with Windows 10 today, which seem to be after some updates released. Basically the computer is stucked in the start up spinning dots and automatic repair section after trying to hard boot the PC...
  8. Windows 10 startup repair loop

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 startup repair loop: Hi all, When starting up my PC a few days ago it went into startup repair mode and will not come out. I have tried a system restore, rebuilding the BCD, chkdsk and RAM tests. Finally, I reinstalled the OS on my SSD (most of my data is one a separate 1 TB HDD)....
  9. Windows 10 Automatic Repair on Cold Startup Everytime, not a loop

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 Automatic Repair on Cold Startup Everytime, not a loop: Hello, I've been having an issue with some work machines ever since I updated them to Windows 10. Every time I cold startup, it triggers an automatic repair and I have to restart in order to get things running. It is not a loop, the OS will start once I restart, but I'd...
  10. Getting rid of the Windows 10 Automatic Startup Repair Loop?

in Windows 10 Support
    Getting rid of the Windows 10 Automatic Startup Repair Loop?: So, I've been having to deal with this problem about two times now. I had no choice but to wipe, however fortunately, I was able to backup all my files before wiping. My second time occurred yesterday, with no choice but to wipe either. Anyways, I was wondering if there's...