Windows 10: Automatic repair loop on my main pc

Discus and support Automatic repair loop on my main pc in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; recently I have gotten this automatic repair loop on my main pc I tried to go in safe mode but that did not work it just gave me the same loop, nor did... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ben draze, Dec 5, 2023.

1. ben draze Win User

Automatic repair loop on my main pc

recently I have gotten this automatic repair loop on my main pc I tried to go in safe mode but that did not work it just gave me the same loop, nor did reset my pc it just says there was a problem with resetting my pc, system restore just says enable windows protection on this c drive and I cant do that, I have 2 computers and I'm using my old computers c drive which works and doesn't go in the repair loop but I have important files and games on my other c drive and I want to fix it can some one help --- I don't have an USB drive

:)

ben draze, Dec 5, 2023
Thema:

Automatic repair loop on my main pc

1. Automatic repair loop on my main pc - Similar Threads - Automatic repair loop

2. Automatic repair loop on my main pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Automatic repair loop on my main pc: recently I have gotten this automatic repair loop on my main pc I tried to go in safe mode but that did not work it just gave me the same loop, nor did reset my pc it just says there was a problem with resetting my pc, system restore just says enable windows protection on...
  3. Automatic repair loop on my main pc

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Automatic repair loop on my main pc: recently I have gotten this automatic repair loop on my main pc I tried to go in safe mode but that did not work it just gave me the same loop, nor did reset my pc it just says there was a problem with resetting my pc, system restore just says enable windows protection on...
  4. Automatic repair loop, pc rest

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Automatic repair loop, pc rest: Hi I have been stuck in an automatic repair loop for about 2 days, I’ve tried all the options and it either doesn’t work or sends me back to the automatic repair. I have windows 10 already installed and I still have the disk and key but my pc doesn’t have a disk drive I...
  5. Automatic repair loop, pc rest

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Automatic repair loop, pc rest: Hi I have been stuck in an automatic repair loop for about 2 days, I’ve tried all the options and it either doesn’t work or sends me back to the automatic repair. I have windows 10 already installed and I still have the disk and key but my pc doesn’t have a disk drive I...
  6. Automatic repair loop, pc rest

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. automatic repair couldn't repair your pc loop

automatic repair couldn't repair your pc loop: It all begin when i suddenly keep getting disconnected to my wireless network after 1h and 30min of internet access and when i go to device manager, under network adapters, i saw an exclamation mark beside my wireless network adapter, so i tried to uninstall that network...
  8. New PC in automatic repair loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    New PC in automatic repair loop: Hey, everyone! I turned on a brand-new PC with Win10 pre-installed, and it didn't boot. Instead, it got stuck in an automatic repair loop. I've tried all of the solutions proposed in the community to no avail. My last resort is to reinstall Windows, but I'm afraid I might...
  9. PC stuck in automatic repair loop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PC stuck in automatic repair loop: Hello, I moved my PC recently and I forget to turn of the computer before unplugging it so I our it up stairs and once I plugged it tried to use the automatic repair but it popped up a blue screen saying my PC didn't start up correctly. I've tried nearly everything except...
  10. PC stuck in automatic repair loop

PC stuck in automatic repair loop: Hello, I wanted to format my SD Card (it is 4 partitions in EXT4), so opened diskmgmt and tried to delete all sd partitions. My PC's keyboard frozen, so i restarted pc and it keep restarting until I realized it is in boot loop, and i power off and power on pc. And windows...