Windows 10: Automatic Repair Loop Problem - Log File: D:\Windows\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt

Discus and support Automatic Repair Loop Problem - Log File: D:\Windows\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello. I was experiencing some issues/bugs with a few apps (spotify, razer synapse not installing, corsair link not opening, etc.) on my new (3... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Ian1408, Jan 18, 2019.

1. Ian1408 Win User

Automatic Repair Loop Problem - Log File: D:\Windows\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt

Hello.

I was experiencing some issues/bugs with a few apps (spotify, razer synapse not installing, corsair link not opening, etc.) on my new (3 months old) pc a yesterday that forced me to reset and delete all my files. I went back in after the reset and set everything back up, and it went swimmingly, until I started the windows update process. My pc was super slow and jittery after the restart, and I simply shut it down for the night in hopes that it was just the update slowing it down temporarily. I turned it back on this afternoon to find myself in an automatic repair loop that gives me the log file: D:\Windows\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt

I was going through a number of tutorial videos (well over 15 or so) using the safe mode options (which didn't work), disabling the early-launch anti-malware protection (didn't work), resetting the pc again with both options of deleting and keeping my files (it would not let me do either, because "there was a problem resetting your PC"), and finally using a number of commands...

The commands that I used include

bootsect/nt60 sys

bootrec.exe /rebuildbcd

bootrec.exe /fixmbr
    bootrec.exe /fixboot

chkdsk /r d:

among others...

Really need to get this fixed asap, any help would be appreciated.

:)

Ian1408, Jan 18, 2019
  2. Archive83 Win User

System\32\Logfiles\srt\srttrail msg how to repair

Just got the 'old' System\32\Logfiles\srt\srttrail msg and a crashed Win10 laptop that will not auto repair

I know this is not a new problem, but any solution seems random.

Anyone have a list the series of system codes to put in the command prompt?

Archive83, Jan 18, 2019
  3. Nestben Win User
    Automatic repair failed E:\WINDOWS\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt error

So I've had this problem(stuck in a automatic repair loop with log file: E:\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt)

from yesterday(I was launching an old game when it happened) and since then ive tried multiple methods to fix it like:

1.Bootrec.exe /rebuildbcd

Bootrec.exe /fixmbr

Bootrec.exe /fixboot(access denied)

2.chkdsk

3.reset this pc(there was a problem resetting your pc)

4.system restore(i have no restore points)

5.go back to the previous version(we run into a problem and wont be able to take you back to a previous version of Windows)

6.system image recovery(windows cannot find a system image on this computer)

7.safe mode(just returns to automatic repair screen)

Nestben, Jan 18, 2019
  4. Automatic Repair Loop Problem - Log File: D:\Windows\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt

D:\Windows\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt

I am having 500Gb storage acer laptop running on windows 10. C drive of 200GB and d drive of 300GB. Two days before i have intalled ubuntu 18 alongside windows 10 on partion size of 32GB which i shrinks from C drive where my Windows 10 is installed. Only
    37GB was remaining in C drive. My D drive is all OK after two days I start my PC with this error

"Automatic/Startup Repair couldn’t repair your PC . Press “Advanced options” to try other options to repair your PC or “Shut Down” to turn off your PC. Log file:

D:\Windows\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt"

I want to safely uninstall ubuntu but this error occur only ubuntu is working properly.

I am having some important data on C drive and also D drive contains my personal data.

Please help by answering.

SohailShaikh2, Jan 18, 2019
Thema:

Automatic Repair Loop Problem - Log File: D:\Windows\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt

1. Automatic Repair Loop Problem - Log File: D:\Windows\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt - Similar Threads - Automatic Repair Loop

2. Automatic Repair Loop Corrupted Files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Automatic Repair Loop Corrupted Files: I’ve had problems with my cursor for a while and tried to do System Restore. After restoring my computer and shutting it down again though, it went on Automatic Repair Loop.I’ve tried all options in the Advanced options section + See more recovery options, and none of them...
  3. Automatic Repair Loop Corrupted Files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Automatic Repair Loop Corrupted Files: I’ve had problems with my cursor for a while and tried to do System Restore. After restoring my computer and shutting it down again though, it went on Automatic Repair Loop.I’ve tried all options in the Advanced options section + See more recovery options, and none of them...
  4. Automatic Repair Loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Automatic Repair Loop: When I turn my laptop on it says "Preparing Automatic Repair" and goes black. Then it turns off. I've looked for some solutions but none match my problem. Thank you : https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/automatic-repair-loop/83cc9400-b3a9-4b51-a99c-f0510ad80dff
  5. Automatic repair loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Automatic repair loop: Every time i open my laptop it automatically show preapiring automatic repair.. diagnosis your pc.And when u llok my c drive directory it shows just 1 file and when i look system image recovery windows c is free.....i dont have admin...pla help me asap my classes starting...
  6. Automatic Repair Loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Automatic Repair Loop: Hi, I'm currently experiencing this automatic repair loop, I already tried restarting and watched videos of how to fix it but none of them works, I stumbled upon a video where you use command prompt but in my case, I couldn't use it because it needs me to sigj in, I forgot to...
  7. Automatic Repair Loop Problem

Automatic Repair Loop Problem: Hey Friends, I got a new ASUS laptop a few months back and it was working quite good, but today it certainly starts showing Automatic Repair Error and has gone into the loop. I need help regarding the same. I will first mention what I have tried. 1. I have tried the...
  8. Automatic Repair Loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Automatic Repair Loop: One day, when i went to turn on my laptop, it went into an automatic repair. I tried every type os solution i could find on google but nothing works. It either says it can not perform this action, or says it encountered some problems, “now restarting”, but it does not...
  9. Automatic Repair Loop

Automatic Repair Loop: Can someone please help me. My laptop is stuck in automatic repair loop. I have a Dell Inspiron 15 5000 Windows 10. It was working alright this morning until I turn it off then tryed to turn it back on. It was really slow starting up and when it did a message come up...
  10. Automatic Repair Loop

in Windows 10 Support
    Automatic Repair Loop: Have an existing W-10 Home on a Dell 660 Desktop. It keeps starting with the Automatic Repair that goes to the "Diagnosing your PC" to the "Pc did not start correctly". Going to "Advanced" and "Troubleshooting" I first tried to "Reset". Went thru the motions then "Could not...
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to fix log file:D:\\Windows\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt using cmd

2. log file:d: