Windows 10: Automatic repair mode

Discus and support Automatic repair mode in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi Laptop went into automatic repair mode, blue screen came up with A list of options tried a few without luck, then tried to reset laptop & save... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by chrisspyropoulos, Apr 16, 2021.

1. Automatic repair mode

Hi

Laptop went into automatic repair mode, blue screen came up with A list of options tried a few without luck, then tried to reset laptop & save files & laptop has been stuck on repairing disk errors for 2 days.

:)

chrisspyropoulos, Apr 16, 2021
  2. Remon Ont Win User

Windows10 Automatic Repair

Hi,

This issue might have occurred due to corrupted system files that are not letting the operating system to perform repair and boot to the desktop.

We would like to know some information:

• Have you tried booting in
      Safe Mode
      ? If not, we suggest that you try it. Check this article for information.
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far? We need to know it for us to know what other troubleshooting steps to give.

You can check the troubleshooting steps provided by Deepika Gowda on this

link

We will wait for your response.

Remon Ont, Apr 16, 2021
  3. ram93 Win User
    laptop doesnt boot automatically

This is what happened.

1. Did a repair install and later disabled hibertnate in CMD.
    2. Enabled legacy option ROM in BIOS.
    3. After a few times startup ( i used the system in such mode for 5 days), changed boot option back to default.
    4. Vola!! It boots automatically to win10 without any keypress. Tested it with many starts to confirm the same.
    5. Re-enabled hibernate option using CMD and later selected Fast Startup.
    6. System booted normally, without the need for any keypress.

I do not know exactly whether such steps resolved the problem or what else happened, hence cannot suggest above steps.

Many thanks to all members who helped to troubleshoot problems.

ram93, Apr 16, 2021
  4. sol_kiwi Win User

Automatic repair mode

Stuck at Automatic repair mode while installing Windows Updates.

Still on preparing automatic repair

sol_kiwi, Apr 16, 2021
Thema:

Automatic repair mode

1. Automatic repair mode - Similar Threads - Automatic repair mode

2. Can get in safe mode or automatic repair.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can get in safe mode or automatic repair.: Hi So my problem is that I have this blue screen and I tried to fix it by going to the safe mode but I don't know why it's not letting me get in. The automatic repair will not appear and I've tried with pressing the power button 3 times but the automatic repair never appears....
  3. Can get in safe mode or automatic repair.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can get in safe mode or automatic repair.: Hi So my problem is that I have this blue screen and I tried to fix it by going to the safe mode but I don't know why it's not letting me get in. The automatic repair will not appear and I've tried with pressing the power button 3 times but the automatic repair never appears....
  4. Can get in safe mode or automatic repair.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. uefi mode causes automatic repair

uefi mode causes automatic repair: i want to enable uefi secure boot, cause windows 11 will require that and since it's supposed to be more secure anywayhowever, when i do so, my pc starts automatic repair.the troubleshoot menu or whatever it's called does load, but nothing more.for those that have an answer,...
  6. Windows 10 "Automatic Repair" mode

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 "Automatic Repair" mode: My personal computer is stuck in "Automatic Repair" mode. I have forgotten my admin password and the email account *** Email address is removed for privacy *** I used when I created the admin password is no longer valid. We are on gmail now. Every option under "Automatic...
  7. repairing automatic repair

in Windows 10 Customization
    repairing automatic repair: Continuously getting "repairing automatic repair" how to fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/repairing-automatic-repair/ca594e7c-ea3e-4f2f-b52c-cb48cf81519e
  8. Help!!! Computer stuck in automatic repair mode

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Help!!! Computer stuck in automatic repair mode: Computer now stuck in an endless loop after trying to update to 1809 twice. both times failed & rolled back changes. The third time I tried to restart my computer it's now in automatic repair mode and I've tried everything even cmd prompt...nothing is working!!...
  9. I’m stuck in Automatic Repair Mode - Need help

I’m stuck in Automatic Repair Mode - Need help: So everytime I try and restart my pc it goes into automatic repair mode and comes up it cannot repair my PC and the error message is (C:\windows\system32\LogFiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt) I tried to fixboot is also but says my acess is denied... I tried to startup with a...
  10. Automatic repair loop, no safe mode, no system restore

in Windows 10 Support
    Automatic repair loop, no safe mode, no system restore: I'm not sure if this is the right section for this thread, if not I apologize. A couple of nights ago my computer was in the process of going to sleep and it decided instead it wanted to crash. I restarted it the next morning and was greeted by the screen telling me that...