Windows 10: Automatic Repair Not Working

Discus and support Automatic Repair Not Working in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My keyboard and mouse completely stop working once I get to the Automatic repair choose your keyboard layout screen. I know my keyboard works because... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Lawrence24t, Mar 17, 2019.

1. Automatic Repair Not Working

My keyboard and mouse completely stop working once I get to the Automatic repair choose your keyboard layout screen. I know my keyboard works because it lets me use it in the BIOS. Just before it loads up, just command prompt quickly pops up with the title as winpeshl.exe. Ive search the internet for ways to fix it, not much help... I didnt just upgrade to windows and I dont know if this was caused by an update or not... I want to be able to fix it without completely wiping the pc if thats possible.

:)

Lawrence24t, Mar 17, 2019
  2. zbook Win User

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Mar 17, 2019
  3. Automatic Repair Loop

Hi Charlene,

Your concern regarding the device going into an Automatic Repair Loop can be caused by change on its settings/configuration or broken system files. To effectively assist you with your concern, can confirm if you've made any changes on your device prior to
    your concern?

As an initial step to get back into the normal Windows screen, we suggest that you perform a
    Startup repair. The repair will attempt to fix any broken components/files which may prevent your device from booting properly. To do this, follow the steps below:

• On theAutomatic Repair screen, select Advanced options.
    • Select Troubleshoot.
    • Select Advanced options.
    • Select Startup Repair.

We'll appreciate if you can send us an update.

Darwin Dim, Mar 17, 2019
  4. Remon Ont Win User

Automatic Repair Not Working

Windows10 Automatic Repair

Hi,

This issue might have occurred due to corrupted system files that are not letting the operating system to perform repair and boot to the desktop.

We would like to know some information:

• Have you tried booting in
      Safe Mode
      ? If not, we suggest that you try it. Check this article for information.
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far? We need to know it for us to know what other troubleshooting steps to give.

You can check the troubleshooting steps provided by Deepika Gowda on this

link

We will wait for your response.

Remon Ont, Mar 17, 2019
Thema:

Automatic Repair Not Working

1. Automatic Repair Not Working - Similar Threads - Automatic Repair Working

2. Automatic repair doesn’t work

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Automatic repair doesn’t work: My PC suddenly crashed and brought me to the automatic repair screen and I tried to reset the PC and tried to boot it in safe mode it always ends up not working....
  3. Automatic repair doesn’t work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Automatic repair doesn’t work: My PC suddenly crashed and brought me to the automatic repair screen and I tried to reset the PC and tried to boot it in safe mode it always ends up not working....
  4. Not support and working automatic repair

in Windows 10 Customization
    Not support and working automatic repair: Not support and working automatic repair https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-support-and-working-automatic-repair/1e6f1600-c15e-498f-b3e3-b66a6be40c92
  5. Automatic repair does not work

Automatic repair does not work: I’m having trouble with the automatic repairing. I try startup repair, startup settings, system restore, restarting my pc and uninstall updates. But none of them seem to work it keep sending me back to the troubleshooting options ever time I choose an option or restarting my...
  6. Automatic Repair is Not working at all

Automatic Repair is Not working at all: Hi, I’ve tried everything on my 1TB HP Pavilion x360 because it keeps randomly rebooting it self. I tried to automatically repair it in the advanced options and it keeps showing after the restart that it doesn’t automatically repair. Then, I tried to put it in safe mode and...
  7. Automatic repair doesn't work

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Automatic repair doesn't work: I started my laptop and it showed automatic repair fixing C: it . I already tried turning it off, and removed the battery but both didn't work Please help I need my laptop very soon. submitted by /u/beastpie [link] [comments]...
  8. Automatic Repair Not Working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Automatic Repair Not Working: My keyboard and mouse completely stop working once I get to the Automatic repair choose your keyboard layout screen. I know my keyboard works because it lets me use it in the BIOS. Just before it loads up, just command prompt quickly pops up with the title as winpeshl.exe....
  9. Automatic Repair Not Working

Automatic Repair Not Working: My keyboard and mouse completely stop working once I get to the Automatic repair choose your keyboard layout screen. I know my keyboard works because it lets me use it in the BIOS. Just before it loads up, just command prompt quickly pops up with the title as winpeshl.exe....
  10. Bsod - automatic repair not working?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Bsod - automatic repair not working?: Hello. After an update I installed today, I had to restart my system. After the restart, i got the Blue Screen Of Death. I restarted 3 times and got the automatic repair. After that, I've just been waiting, and nothing happens. What should i do?...