Windows 10: Automatic repair problem

Discus and support Automatic repair problem in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I recently installed a new motherboard and i have to install windows again. Problem is during automatic repair, it just loops forever. Never goes to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Theploofyness, May 29, 2017.

1. Automatic repair problem

I recently installed a new motherboard and i have to install windows again. Problem is during automatic repair, it just loops forever. Never goes to trouble shoot or anything. Just forever looping automatic repair loading screen.

:)

Theploofyness, May 29, 2017
  2. Maria Fab Win User

Problem With Automatic Repair

Hi,

There are possible reasons why Automatic Repair is unable to repair the PC, however, we may need the exact error message for further isolation. In the meantime, you can try the solution below if you think that the error is caused by a bad
    driver:

• Boot to
      Safe Mode with Networking
    • When Safe Mode starts, you need to download the updated version of the driver that’s causing the error. You can download it from the manufacturer’s website, and you can also save it to your USB flash drive.
    • Press Windows Key + X and then choose Command Prompt (Admin) from the list.
    • When the Command Prompt starts, enter the following and press
      Enter to run it:
    • DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth

Automatic repair problem [​IMG]

It might take about 15 or more minutes for this process to complete, so be patient. Do not interrupt it.

5. After the process is done, restart your PC.

6. When Windows 10 starts, install the driver that you’ve downloaded and the issue should be resolved.

Let us know how it goes.

Maria Fab, May 29, 2017
  3. Problem With Automatic Repair

i have a problem with automatic repair it dont fix my computer it showing an error into a log file but i cant remember and i cant screenshot i try to sfc /scannow in cmd but it dont fix please help me

Windows 10 Automatic Repair Problem

giansagales, May 29, 2017
  4. dalchina New Member

Automatic repair problem

Hi, Please download and prepare Kyhi's boot disk (DVD/flash drive/USB drive), available from the top of the Software and Apps section here. Boot your PC from that (remember to change the boot order in BIOS if you've not already done that).

Various utilities are available as you can see in the screenshot shown there.

1. Disk check Just as a basic preliminary disk check, Run HDTune and post a screenshot. (As you're booting from that disk, the Snipping tool should be available to save an image).

2. Partition Structure Now let's have a look at your partition structure. Please run Minitool Partition Wizard and post a screenshot.

Please advise when the automatic repair sequence started.
    Did you actually complete the installation sequence? Did this occur when the PC first started to boot up having installed Win 10? I.e. when did you first see this?

Which build of Windows are you installing? I.e. is your installation disk one you recently created (the Creator's Edition) or is it, say, more than a month old (The Anniversary Edition)? Or something else? Thanks.

dalchina, May 29, 2017
Thema:

Automatic repair problem

1. Automatic repair problem - Similar Threads - Automatic repair problem

2. Automatic repair

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Automatic repair: Stuck in loop and driving me nuts. I am not massively tech savvy but have followed a number of suggestions, system restore command prompts holding the power button x 2 etc othingsthings worked any simple step by step advice would be appreciated...
  3. Windows automatic repair problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows automatic repair problem: My computer cannot repair itself automatically. It started but then suddenly stopped. I tried restore points but it didn’t help. What is the fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-automatic-repair-problem/c778825d-378f-4dbf-b6fe-cd4a9b68942a
  4. Automatic Repair

Automatic Repair: G'day, I cannot find my tread about Automatic repair. I had to take my computer into the Computer Technician to get out of it. I want to post his report. There are some many others that are having the same problem. Please could somebody tell me how I can find the...
  5. Prepairing Automatic Repair problem

Prepairing Automatic Repair problem: Dear all,[ATTACH] I had a problem due to the upgrade, I think, of Windows 10. When I turned off my computer and turned it back again, it just kept looping all over again with the words “prepairing automatic repair”. I have no idea how to deal with this matter. Can anyone help...
  6. Automatic Repair

Automatic Repair: Hi I'm a Windows Insider and so have that version of Windows 10 on my Toshiba Satellite laptop. A few days ago when booting up my laptop I noted that the screen said "Windows is performing automatic repair". The screen then went grey and stayed grey. I left it for as...
  7. Automatic Repair

Automatic Repair: So, the 28th of this month my computer was working fine. The next morning on Saturday, when i turned my computer back on, the automatic repair system kicked on and said it couldnt load windows. I tried everything i could trying to fix it. I looked up many different ways the...
  8. Automatic repair

Automatic repair: when i turn on my PC is brings me to anscreen that says “Automatic repair your PC did not start correctly” ill click restartand it will just take me back to automatic repair. Ill click advanced opitions then click continue and it will just take me back to automatic repair, no...
  9. Automatic repair

in Windows 10 Support
    Automatic repair: Hi. My desktop computer will not start properly. As soon as I turn it on it goes straight to the automatic repair screen. I think I have tried everything but to no avail .can someone please help!!. 76850
  10. Preparing Automatic Repair Problem

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Preparing Automatic Repair Problem: Guys, my laptop (Acer Win 10) is looping Automatic Repair and Diagnosing this PC. After that it shows your PC cannot be repaired, then loops again and again. I tried to start with (7) in troubleshoot -> startup and it works. But when I restart it loops again, how can I stop...