Windows 10: Automatic repair problem

Discus and support Automatic repair problem in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I recently installed a new motherboard and i have to install windows again. Problem is during automatic repair, it just loops forever. Never goes to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Theploofyness, May 29, 2017.

1. Automatic repair problem

I recently installed a new motherboard and i have to install windows again. Problem is during automatic repair, it just loops forever. Never goes to trouble shoot or anything. Just forever looping automatic repair loading screen.

:)

Theploofyness, May 29, 2017
  2. Maria Fab Win User

Problem With Automatic Repair

Hi,

There are possible reasons why Automatic Repair is unable to repair the PC, however, we may need the exact error message for further isolation. In the meantime, you can try the solution below if you think that the error is caused by a bad
    driver:

• Boot to
      Safe Mode with Networking
    • When Safe Mode starts, you need to download the updated version of the driver that’s causing the error. You can download it from the manufacturer’s website, and you can also save it to your USB flash drive.
    • Press Windows Key + X and then choose Command Prompt (Admin) from the list.
    • When the Command Prompt starts, enter the following and press
      Enter to run it:
    • DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth

Automatic repair problem [​IMG]

It might take about 15 or more minutes for this process to complete, so be patient. Do not interrupt it.

5. After the process is done, restart your PC.

6. When Windows 10 starts, install the driver that you’ve downloaded and the issue should be resolved.

Let us know how it goes.

Maria Fab, May 29, 2017
  3. Problem With Automatic Repair

i have a problem with automatic repair it dont fix my computer it showing an error into a log file but i cant remember and i cant screenshot i try to sfc /scannow in cmd but it dont fix please help me

Windows 10 Automatic Repair Problem

giansagales, May 29, 2017
  4. dalchina New Member

Automatic repair problem

Hi, Please download and prepare Kyhi's boot disk (DVD/flash drive/USB drive), available from the top of the Software and Apps section here. Boot your PC from that (remember to change the boot order in BIOS if you've not already done that).

Various utilities are available as you can see in the screenshot shown there.

1. Disk check Just as a basic preliminary disk check, Run HDTune and post a screenshot. (As you're booting from that disk, the Snipping tool should be available to save an image).

2. Partition Structure Now let's have a look at your partition structure. Please run Minitool Partition Wizard and post a screenshot.

Please advise when the automatic repair sequence started.
    Did you actually complete the installation sequence? Did this occur when the PC first started to boot up having installed Win 10? I.e. when did you first see this?

Which build of Windows are you installing? I.e. is your installation disk one you recently created (the Creator's Edition) or is it, say, more than a month old (The Anniversary Edition)? Or something else? Thanks.

dalchina, May 29, 2017
Thema:

Automatic repair problem

1. Automatic repair problem - Similar Threads - Automatic repair problem

2. Automatic Repair Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Automatic Repair Problem: i tried all this way startup settings startup repair command from uninstall update but i didn't get any solutionI watch some videos related to this topic on YouTube how can I fix this problem but I didn't find any solution...
  3. Automatic Repair Problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Automatic Repair Problem: i tried all this way startup settings startup repair command from uninstall update but i didn't get any solutionI watch some videos related to this topic on YouTube how can I fix this problem but I didn't find any solution...
  4. Automatic Repair Problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Automatic Repair Problem

Automatic Repair Problem: When I was Attending my Online Class then Wifi disconnects then, I reconnects it, then it doesn't has internet access. So, I ran the troubleshoot and it showed that it is fixed and resets network then a dialogue box showed up and says shutdown in 5 min. Then I restarted my...
  6. Automatic repair problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Automatic repair problem: Hi everyone, I have a problem : When a turn on my PC windows doesn't start, and I have a blue screen with "Automatic repair" (translate from french "Réparation automatique") Someone can help me ? submitted by /u/_M0rty_ [link] [comments]...
  7. AUTOMATIC REPAIR PROBLEM

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    AUTOMATIC REPAIR PROBLEM: Hello guys, I’ve been facing this problem after i had done a stupid thing of (image restoring of ios on a usb) and since that i’ve been facing this automatic repair loop. i’ve tried everything which is mentioned in youtube videos and now i don’t know what to do so pls help...
  8. Windows automatic repair problem

Windows automatic repair problem: My computer cannot repair itself automatically. It started but then suddenly stopped. I tried restore points but it didn’t help. What is the fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-automatic-repair-problem/c778825d-378f-4dbf-b6fe-cd4a9b68942a
  9. Prepairing Automatic Repair problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Prepairing Automatic Repair problem: Dear all,[ATTACH] I had a problem due to the upgrade, I think, of Windows 10. When I turned off my computer and turned it back again, it just kept looping all over again with the words “prepairing automatic repair”. I have no idea how to deal with this matter. Can anyone help...
  10. Preparing Automatic Repair Problem

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Preparing Automatic Repair Problem: Guys, my laptop (Acer Win 10) is looping Automatic Repair and Diagnosing this PC. After that it shows your PC cannot be repaired, then loops again and again. I tried to start with (7) in troubleshoot -> startup and it works. But when I restart it loops again, how can I stop...