Windows 10: AUTOMATIC REPAIR PROBLEM

Discus and support AUTOMATIC REPAIR PROBLEM in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello guys, I’ve been facing this problem after i had done a stupid thing of (image restoring of ios on a usb) and since that i’ve been facing this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/cmsalman, Apr 18, 2020.

1. AUTOMATIC REPAIR PROBLEM

Hello guys, I’ve been facing this problem after i had done a stupid thing of (image restoring of ios on a usb) and since that i’ve been facing this automatic repair loop. i’ve tried everything which is mentioned in youtube videos and now i don’t know what to do so pls help me!

submitted by /u/cmsalman
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/cmsalman, Apr 18, 2020
  2. ram93 Win User

laptop doesnt boot automatically

This is what happened.

1. Did a repair install and later disabled hibertnate in CMD.
    2. Enabled legacy option ROM in BIOS.
    3. After a few times startup ( i used the system in such mode for 5 days), changed boot option back to default.
    4. Vola!! It boots automatically to win10 without any keypress. Tested it with many starts to confirm the same.
    5. Re-enabled hibernate option using CMD and later selected Fast Startup.
    6. System booted normally, without the need for any keypress.

I do not know exactly whether such steps resolved the problem or what else happened, hence cannot suggest above steps.

Many thanks to all members who helped to troubleshoot problems.

ram93, Apr 18, 2020
  3. Automatic Repair Loop

Hi Charlene,

Your concern regarding the device going into an Automatic Repair Loop can be caused by change on its settings/configuration or broken system files. To effectively assist you with your concern, can confirm if you've made any changes on your device prior to
    your concern?

As an initial step to get back into the normal Windows screen, we suggest that you perform a
    Startup repair. The repair will attempt to fix any broken components/files which may prevent your device from booting properly. To do this, follow the steps below:

• On theAutomatic Repair screen, select Advanced options.
    • Select Troubleshoot.
    • Select Advanced options.
    • Select Startup Repair.

We'll appreciate if you can send us an update.

Darwin Dim, Apr 18, 2020
  4. AUTOMATIC REPAIR PROBLEM

Windows 10 Automatic Repair Fail

Hello,

For us to better assist you, we'd like to know the following:

• What is the make and model of your device?
    • Are you getting any error messages when your computer is attempting to perform the Automatic Repair?

Meanwhile, we recommend performing the suggested steps on this article
    to troubleshoot black screen issues on Windows 10.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Apr 18, 2020
Thema:

AUTOMATIC REPAIR PROBLEM

1. AUTOMATIC REPAIR PROBLEM - Similar Threads - AUTOMATIC REPAIR PROBLEM

2. Windows automatic repair problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows automatic repair problem: So for some quick context, like 2 months to 4 months ago, I installed my GPU drivers. Instead of doing so automatically, I wanted to make sure I "got the best driver experience" and installed them manually. After doing so, my PC got stuck in the "Automatic repair" "Your PC...
  3. Windows automatic repair problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows automatic repair problem: So for some quick context, like 2 months to 4 months ago, I installed my GPU drivers. Instead of doing so automatically, I wanted to make sure I "got the best driver experience" and installed them manually. After doing so, my PC got stuck in the "Automatic repair" "Your PC...
  4. Automatic Repair Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Automatic Repair Problem: i tried all this way startup settings startup repair command from uninstall update but i didn't get any solutionI watch some videos related to this topic on YouTube how can I fix this problem but I didn't find any solution...
  5. Automatic Repair Problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Automatic Repair Problem: i tried all this way startup settings startup repair command from uninstall update but i didn't get any solutionI watch some videos related to this topic on YouTube how can I fix this problem but I didn't find any solution...
  6. Automatic Repair Problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Automatic Repair Problem

Automatic Repair Problem: When I was Attending my Online Class then Wifi disconnects then, I reconnects it, then it doesn't has internet access. So, I ran the troubleshoot and it showed that it is fixed and resets network then a dialogue box showed up and says shutdown in 5 min. Then I restarted my...
  8. Automatic repair problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Automatic repair problem: Hi everyone, I have a problem : When a turn on my PC windows doesn't start, and I have a blue screen with "Automatic repair" (translate from french "Réparation automatique") Someone can help me ? submitted by /u/_M0rty_ [link] [comments]...
  9. Automatic Repair Loop Problem

Automatic Repair Loop Problem: Hey Friends, I got a new ASUS laptop a few months back and it was working quite good, but today it certainly starts showing Automatic Repair Error and has gone into the loop. I need help regarding the same. I will first mention what I have tried. 1. I have tried the...
  10. Automatic repair problem

in Windows 10 Support
    Automatic repair problem: I recently installed a new motherboard and i have to install windows again. Problem is during automatic repair, it just loops forever. Never goes to trouble shoot or anything. Just forever looping automatic repair loading screen. 85660