Windows 10: Automatic repair / recovery screen

Discus and support Automatic repair / recovery screen in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My pc blue screened the other day and went to an automatic repair screen. It is now at the recovery screen and none of the recovery options work. Enter... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Garson Guan, Jun 7, 2023.

1. Automatic repair / recovery screen

My pc blue screened the other day and went to an automatic repair screen. It is now at the recovery screen and none of the recovery options work. Enter and f8 do nothing but bring be back to the same screen. How do I fix this?

:)

Garson Guan, Jun 7, 2023
  2. Mark Ole Win User

Recovery. Your pc or device needs to be repaired

Hi,

To address your concern, we suggest that you run the Windows Startup repair. To do that, follow these steps:

• Using you installation media, access the Windows recovery environment.
    • Select Troubleshoot
    • Choose Advanced option
    • Choose Automatic Repair or Startup Repair.
    • Once done, your system will restart.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Mark Ole, Jun 7, 2023
  3. Stuck in a loop of Automatic repair then black screen then automatic repair could not repair the PC

Hi Paul,

If Automatic Repair couldn't repair your PC, you can use
    Command Prompt
    from the Windows Recovery Environment (WinRe) to resolve unbootable operating system issues. Please be guided by the steps below:

• Use the power button to restart your computer three times. This will start the Windows Recovery Environment.
    • In the Windows Recovery Environment, on the Choose an option screen, click
      Troubleshoot.
    • Click Advanced options and then click Command Prompt.
    • Type the following commands and press Enter after each line:
      • bootrec.exe /rebuildbcd
      • bootrec.exe /fixmbr
      • bootrec.exe /fixboot
    • Restart your computer and check if the issue is resolved.

Let us know how it turns out.

Aileen Alf, Jun 7, 2023
  4. Automatic repair / recovery screen

Automatic Repair Loop

Hi Charlene,

Your concern regarding the device going into an Automatic Repair Loop can be caused by change on its settings/configuration or broken system files. To effectively assist you with your concern, can confirm if you've made any changes on your device prior to
    your concern?

As an initial step to get back into the normal Windows screen, we suggest that you perform a
    Startup repair. The repair will attempt to fix any broken components/files which may prevent your device from booting properly. To do this, follow the steps below:

• On theAutomatic Repair screen, select Advanced options.
    • Select Troubleshoot.
    • Select Advanced options.
    • Select Startup Repair.

We'll appreciate if you can send us an update.

Darwin Dim, Jun 7, 2023
Thema:

Automatic repair / recovery screen

1. Automatic repair / recovery screen - Similar Threads - Automatic repair recovery

2. Automatic repair / recovery screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Automatic repair / recovery screen: My pc blue screened the other day and went to an automatic repair screen. It is now at the recovery screen and none of the recovery options work. Enter and f8 do nothing but bring be back to the same screen. How do I fix this?...
  3. Automatic repair / recovery screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Automatic repair / recovery screen: My pc blue screened the other day and went to an automatic repair screen. It is now at the recovery screen and none of the recovery options work. Enter and f8 do nothing but bring be back to the same screen. How do I fix this?...
  4. Stuck on Automatic Repair screen. System Recovery doesnt work.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck on Automatic Repair screen. System Recovery doesnt work.: Shut down the computer while it was updating. Upon turning it back on, I was met with an infinite "automatic repair" loop for hours. Tried to shut down, turn on and press f11 to enter system recovery mode. But when I do that, I get the "please wait" loop, which doesn't go...
  5. Stuck on Automatic Repair screen. System Recovery doesnt work.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stuck on Automatic Repair screen. System Recovery doesnt work.: Shut down the computer while it was updating. Upon turning it back on, I was met with an infinite "automatic repair" loop for hours. Tried to shut down, turn on and press f11 to enter system recovery mode. But when I do that, I get the "please wait" loop, which doesn't go...
  6. Stuck on Automatic Repair screen. System Recovery doesnt work.

7. hp preparing automatic repair to blue recovery screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hp preparing automatic repair to blue recovery screen: After cutting of sometime during the night, when I started it this morning it stayed on the HP screen for awhile then the automatic repair popped up on the bottom. Then it eventually turned into Blue "Recovery" screen then shutdown a few mins after. Won't let me press F8 on...
  8. hp preparing automatic repair to blue recovery screen

hp preparing automatic repair to blue recovery screen: After cutting of sometime during the night, when I started it this morning it stayed on the HP screen for awhile then the automatic repair popped up on the bottom. Then it eventually turned into Blue "Recovery" screen then shutdown a few mins after. Won't let me press F8 on...
  9. hp preparing automatic repair to blue recovery screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Automatic repair screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Automatic repair screen: While trying to repair my computer win.10 with automatic repair, the screen will not go off. the message i get is Automatic repair can not repair my computer. How can i get this off and back to my regular screen....