Windows 10: Automatic repair screen

Discus and support Automatic repair screen in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; While trying to repair my computer win.10 with automatic repair, the screen will not go off. the message i get is Automatic repair can not repair my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by gardengirlRR, Feb 2, 2020.

1. Automatic repair screen

While trying to repair my computer win.10 with automatic repair, the screen will not go off. the message i get is Automatic repair can not repair my computer. How can i get this off and back to my regular screen.

:)

gardengirlRR, Feb 2, 2020

2. Automatic Repair Loop

Hi Charlene,

Your concern regarding the device going into an Automatic Repair Loop can be caused by change on its settings/configuration or broken system files. To effectively assist you with your concern, can confirm if you've made any changes on your device prior to
    your concern?

As an initial step to get back into the normal Windows screen, we suggest that you perform a
    Startup repair. The repair will attempt to fix any broken components/files which may prevent your device from booting properly. To do this, follow the steps below:

• On theAutomatic Repair screen, select Advanced options.
    • Select Troubleshoot.
    • Select Advanced options.
    • Select Startup Repair.

We'll appreciate if you can send us an update.

Darwin Dim, Feb 2, 2020
  3. Windows 10 Automatic Repair Fail

Hello,

For us to better assist you, we'd like to know the following:

• What is the make and model of your device?
    • Are you getting any error messages when your computer is attempting to perform the Automatic Repair?

Meanwhile, we recommend performing the suggested steps on this article
    to troubleshoot black screen issues on Windows 10.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Feb 2, 2020
  4. Automatic repair screen

automatic repair Error

Hi,

In order for us to provide the next steps needed to resolve the automatic repair error, we would like to gather more information:

• Can you send us a screenshot of the blue screen error that you're getting?
    • What changes did you make on your computer prior to this issue?

Regards.

Dennis Mop, Feb 2, 2020
Thema:

Automatic repair screen

1. Automatic repair screen - Similar Threads - Automatic repair screen

2. Stuck in Automatic Repair screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck in Automatic Repair screen: As the title says I'm stuck in the Automatic Repair screen and want to get out of it. I've been thinking of getting a new computer so I thought that maybe I could find a way to either unlock this and get the files out with a hard drive or if I can't get out of the screen, get...
  3. automatic repair screen loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    automatic repair screen loop: Please how can I solve the problem of the automatic repair screen loop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/automatic-repair-screen-loop/b6d613f4-ce0b-427b-b1f0-6716a7e8bdb5
  4. automatic repair screen loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    automatic repair screen loop: Please how can I solve the problem of the automatic repair screen loop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/automatic-repair-screen-loop/b6d613f4-ce0b-427b-b1f0-6716a7e8bdb5
  5. automatic repair screen loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    automatic repair screen loop: Hello i was wanting to reset my pc and i went into recover mode an i tried to factory rest my pc but it didn’t work and now im stuck the automatic repair screab an im stuck on it I’ve bought my laptop for $800 an i dont want my laptop to go to waist just cause im stuck on...
  6. Blue screen: Automatic Repair

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue screen: Automatic Repair: Hi so I’ve been having an issue and have been stuck on the Automatic Repair screen. I’ve been watching some videos on how to fix it but always get stuck. The 1 thing that I always get stuck on and it’s that I don’t remember the account password I used for the pc I’m currently...
  7. Stuck on automatic repair screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Stuck on automatic repair screen: My mother had came into my room and shut down my computer while I was on it. I tried to turn it back on but it then brought me to the automatic repair screen, I have looked at multiple methods to fix it and nothing worked. I don't know how to get out of the repair...
  8. Automatic Repair Screen Loop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Automatic Repair Screen Loop: Can anyone help me with this loop? I’ve tried of solutions already like startup repair and trying to reset but nothing seems to work. Any suggestions or recommendations would be appreciated. submitted by /u/oTronos [link] [comments]...
  9. Automatic repair blue screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Automatic repair blue screen: [IMG]hi, this screen keeps coming up everytime I turn on my PC and I've tried everything to try and get past it but nothing is working! I've even tried restoring my PC back to factory setting and it said it was unable to change anything. Can someone please help I'm getting...
  10. Black Screen on Automatic Repair

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black Screen on Automatic Repair: A half-hour ago I got a "your pc has run into an error and needs to restart" screen. After it collected the data (or whatever else it was) it then went to black, before restarting. I have an Asus x455L running Windows 10, and after the manufacturer's logo loaded once, it...