Windows 10: Automatic repair screen

Discus and support Automatic repair screen in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; While trying to repair my computer win.10 with automatic repair, the screen will not go off. the message i get is Automatic repair can not repair my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by gardengirlRR, Feb 2, 2020.

1. Automatic repair screen

While trying to repair my computer win.10 with automatic repair, the screen will not go off. the message i get is Automatic repair can not repair my computer. How can i get this off and back to my regular screen.

:)

gardengirlRR, Feb 2, 2020

2. Automatic Repair Loop

Hi Charlene,

Your concern regarding the device going into an Automatic Repair Loop can be caused by change on its settings/configuration or broken system files. To effectively assist you with your concern, can confirm if you've made any changes on your device prior to
    your concern?

As an initial step to get back into the normal Windows screen, we suggest that you perform a
    Startup repair. The repair will attempt to fix any broken components/files which may prevent your device from booting properly. To do this, follow the steps below:

• On theAutomatic Repair screen, select Advanced options.
    • Select Troubleshoot.
    • Select Advanced options.
    • Select Startup Repair.

We'll appreciate if you can send us an update.

Darwin Dim, Feb 2, 2020
  3. Windows 10 Automatic Repair Fail

Hello,

For us to better assist you, we'd like to know the following:

• What is the make and model of your device?
    • Are you getting any error messages when your computer is attempting to perform the Automatic Repair?

Meanwhile, we recommend performing the suggested steps on this article
    to troubleshoot black screen issues on Windows 10.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Feb 2, 2020
  4. Automatic repair screen

automatic repair Error

Hi,

In order for us to provide the next steps needed to resolve the automatic repair error, we would like to gather more information:

• Can you send us a screenshot of the blue screen error that you're getting?
    • What changes did you make on your computer prior to this issue?

Regards.

Dennis Mop, Feb 2, 2020
Thema:

Automatic repair screen

1. Automatic repair screen - Similar Threads - Automatic repair screen

2. Stuck on Preparing Automatic Repair screen.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stuck on Preparing Automatic Repair screen.: Since last night my laptop has been stuck on the loading screen with writing saying “Prepaing Automatic Repair. i have tried turning my laptop on and off again. I have tried activating safe mode so I can go on my computer. I have tried doing a system reset with only my...
  3. On startup, "Preparing Automatic Repair" message, leading to Automatic Repair screens

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    On startup, "Preparing Automatic Repair" message, leading to Automatic Repair screens: I had a working Windows 10 Home computer which a week back on bootup showed "Preparing Automatic Repair" and leading to the Automatic Repair screens with two options - 'Restart' which doesn't work, get the same screens again and 'Advanced Options'. Going further into Advanced...
  4. Black Screen and Automatic Repair Problems

Black Screen and Automatic Repair Problems: Two days ago, I was using my newly-updated computer when it froze suddenly, so I decided to do a hard shutdown. Upon booting it up the following morning, a disk repair process was started for my D: drive. After letting the repairs run their course, I then logged in - only for...
  5. Automatic Repair Black Screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Automatic Repair Black Screen: I need some serious help. My computer is stuck on the Automatic Repair Black Screen. I've seen many posts in a few forums ask for help on this, and I've tried hardkilling my PC three times in a row, and it does NOT bring up a menu or even indicate it detected failed startups....
  6. Automatic repair blue screen

Automatic repair blue screen: [IMG]hi, this screen keeps coming up everytime I turn on my PC and I've tried everything to try and get past it but nothing is working! I've even tried restoring my PC back to factory setting and it said it was unable to change anything. Can someone please help I'm getting...
  7. Automatic Repair Blue Screen

Automatic Repair Blue Screen: So, recently the blue screen error (Automatics Repair) has shown up. I've looked at many YouTube videos and searched up for similar problems on this website, but nothing currently works. - Shutting down just loads me back to the blue automatic repair screen when the power...
  8. Blue Screen, Automatic Repair

Blue Screen, Automatic Repair: I restarted my Laptop after resetting it then it went to a blue screen “error 0x000021a” and then restarting over and over again. When restarting it displays the Dell logo and underneath is “Preparing Automatic Repair,” “Diagnosing Your PC,” “Repairing disk errors...” and...
  9. Black Screen on Automatic Repair

Black Screen on Automatic Repair: A half-hour ago I got a "your pc has run into an error and needs to restart" screen. After it collected the data (or whatever else it was) it then went to black, before restarting. I have an Asus x455L running Windows 10, and after the manufacturer's logo loaded once, it...
  10. Automatic repair couldnt repair your PC (Repair screen win10)

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Automatic repair couldnt repair your PC (Repair screen win10): Hello My pc is :C440 Touch All-in-One (Lenovo) Operating system : Windows 10 I can't run my PC, every time i try to run it shows me blue screen wrote on it " Automatic repair couldn't repair your PC Press " Advanced options" to try other options to repair...