Windows 10: automatic repair srttrail.txt error

Discus and support automatic repair srttrail.txt error in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I recently installed Norton Security on my new computer that had Windows 10 factory installed. However, after installing it, I updated the windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by afwolf130_1, Nov 30, 2018.

1. automatic repair srttrail.txt error

I recently installed Norton Security on my new computer that had Windows 10 factory installed. However, after installing it, I updated the windows software and when I resttarted, I got the automatic repair loop where it would not start windows but instead kept going into the automatic repair. I did the repair I found online of the bootrec.txt /rebuildbcd, /fixmbr, and /fixboot. I eventually had to reset the pc to a previous time which finally fixed it. This finally got windows working. It worked fine for a week, then last night, after restarting for another microsoft office update, the computer did it again. I was able to get it running again, but I need to make this stop. Is there another way to fix this so that it does not happen again? I cannot keep resetting my computer. I have posted my srtrail.txt text below.

Startup Repair diagnosis and repair log
    ---------------------------
    Number of repair attempts: 1

Session details
    System Disk = \Device\Harddisk0
    Windows directory = C:\WINDOWS
    AutoChk Run = 0
    Number of root causes = 1

Test Performed:
    Name: Check for updates
    Result: Completed successfully. Error code = 0x0
    Time taken = 0 ms

Test Performed:
    Name: System disk test
    Time taken = 15 ms

Test Performed:
    Name: Disk failure diagnosis
    Time taken = 0 ms

Test Performed:
    Name: Disk metadata test
    Time taken = 7266 ms

Test Performed:
    Name: Disk metadata test
    Time taken = 0 ms

Test Performed:
    Name: Target OS test
    Time taken = 16 ms

Test Performed:
    Name: Volume content check
    Time taken = 62 ms

Test Performed:
    Name: Boot manager diagnosis
    Time taken = 0 ms

Test Performed:
    Name: System boot log diagnosis
    Time taken = 0 ms

Root cause found:
    Boot critical file c:\efi\microsoft\boot\resources\custom\bootres.dll is corrupt.

Repair action: File repair
    Result: Failed. Error code = 0x57
    Time taken = 1296 ms

Repair action: System files integrity check and repair
    Result: Failed. Error code = 0x57
    Time taken = 719 ms

:)

afwolf130_1, Nov 30, 2018
  2. PJlaclide Win User

srt\srttrail\.txt problem .... but

Hello guys, I have encountered the srt\srttrail\.txt problem but with a slight variant ... I can't access the startup settings ...once I follow the usual path until the part where you press restart so that the menu will appear after rebooting, my computer
    boots 'normally' and starts automatically the reparation, without giving me any choice !

I did not recently instal any hardware, but I have logitech wireless mouse, I heard the problem might be about drivers with wrong signatures ..

I need your help guys, and I'm not the only one having this problem ..

PJlaclide, Nov 30, 2018
  3. automatic repair Error

Hi,

In order for us to provide the next steps needed to resolve the automatic repair error, we would like to gather more information:

• Can you send us a screenshot of the blue screen error that you're getting?
    • What changes did you make on your computer prior to this issue?

Regards.

Dennis Mop, Nov 30, 2018
  4. automatic repair srttrail.txt error

Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, Nov 30, 2018
Thema:

automatic repair srttrail.txt error

1. automatic repair srttrail.txt error - Similar Threads - automatic repair srttrail

2. Automatic repair error

in Windows 10 Customization
    Automatic repair error: it says :eck c000021a. Parameters = 0xffffdd0e09ca90d0, 0xffffffffc0000005, 0xffffdd0e09cba9f0, 0x0. critical file is corrupt. How to fix this ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/automatic-repair-error/da48dea3-7416-4f4c-9c01-e1b7089d97dc
  3. Automatic repair error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Automatic repair error: it says :eck c000021a. Parameters = 0xffffdd0e09ca90d0, 0xffffffffc0000005, 0xffffdd0e09cba9f0, 0x0. critical file is corrupt. How to fix this ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/automatic-repair-error/da48dea3-7416-4f4c-9c01-e1b7089d97dc
  4. Error in Automatic Repair

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Error in Automatic Repair: During automatic repair this error comes-f:\windows\system32\logfiles\srt\srttrail.txt. I have tried so many times to fix this problem by using command prompt but it didn't work. I found the codes that I used in command prompt from Google search and YouTube vedios but they...
  5. Srttrail error

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Srttrail error: Initially I had a srttrail error where I was a in a infinite boot, then I was following some videos on how to fix it in command prompt. Now I cannot even reach advanced settings and command prompt without booting from a windows 10 USB. At work right now but I’m sure I’ll be...
  6. srttrail error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    srttrail error: windows 32 srttrail .txt error. unable to log on or use PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/srttrail-error/2b5aed23-8b15-4bcb-801b-e101812a18ce
  7. Automatic repair error

Automatic repair error: [IMG]This happened while I was using my pc. I tried resetting by removing everything but it says reset unsuccessful eveytime I do so. It's not even been a week of getting this laptop. Please help....
  8. Automatic repair error.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Automatic repair error.: Hello guys. I need urgent help. I recently installed additional ssd on my windows 10 laptop. I installed ssd on my default hdd slot and installed the hdd on a caddy. Now I installed fresh windows 10 on ssd and didn't delete the partition on hdd. Now after random reboot to ssd...
  9. srttrail error

srttrail error: i’ve already tried the bootrec.exe commands and it returns something like “0 windows installations detected” “operation successful” and “access denied” and it won’t chkdsk c: drive...
  10. System32\logfiles\srt\srtTrail error on boot and Automatic recovery

System32\logfiles\srt\srtTrail error on boot and Automatic recovery: Hi all, I'm having trouble with my computer and being the noob that I am, I'm not getting very far with fixing it. Windows failed to boot, so it went into an automatic recovery. It failed the automatic recovery and gave the error E:\System32\LogFiles\srt\SrtTrail...
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. srttrail.txt again today 2019