Windows 10: Automatic Repair Starts When Booting Up but it Doesn't Work

Discus and support Automatic Repair Starts When Booting Up but it Doesn't Work in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; When I boot up my computer and Windows 10 it automatically goes to automatic repair. When it is done I am left with a black screen and the mouse... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by KipperTurpin, Oct 20, 2019.

1. Automatic Repair Starts When Booting Up but it Doesn't Work

When I boot up my computer and Windows 10 it automatically goes to automatic repair. When it is done I am left with a black screen and the mouse cursor. It started yesterday when my computer just froze. I have tried to boot into safe mode and it will not let me. I've also tried to open task Manager when the mouse cursor is available but it will not let me do that either. Is there anything that can be done to help?

:)

KipperTurpin, Oct 20, 2019
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Automatic Repair Starts When Booting Up but it Doesn't Work [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Oct 20, 2019
  3. BetoLP Win User
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks for your answer, ken!
    I deleted all my data. I had have it backed up.

I did a clean installation using the windows media creation tool (usb option).

No, I didn`t. I thought a clean installation would solve the problem.

After posting my previous message, I did it.

After chkdsk, I close cmd and tried to boot and the laptop just turned it off. This morning I`ve restarted it and automatically windows did a repair. Windows has booted and it seems that the repair tool has removed chrome and acrobat pdf reader (the only two programs I had installed after reinstalling windows).

Now Windows is installing updates and restarting my lapop, I`m kind of frightened. I don`t want it to happen again. Anyhow, I want to know what has brought the issue

I`ve been looking for information about the error code at the end of the picture and I didn`t get anywhere.

BetoLP, Oct 20, 2019
  4. Steve C Win User

Automatic Repair Starts When Booting Up but it Doesn't Work

Automatic Repair Started on Boot?

Here is the diskpart listing:

What is the definition of a 'partial boot' and how would this cause Automatic Repair to be started?

Steve C, Oct 20, 2019
Thema:

Automatic Repair Starts When Booting Up but it Doesn't Work

1. Automatic Repair Starts When Booting Up but it Doesn't Work - Similar Threads - Automatic Repair Starts

2. My PC doesn't boot, the automatic repairs fails to repair

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC doesn't boot, the automatic repairs fails to repair: Hi,Please I need help.My Laptop refuses to boot. It's stuck on the "preparing automatic repairs" for a few minutes then it gives another message that it failed....then proceeds to this unending loop at the logo.How do I solve this please? Help!...
  3. My PC doesn't boot, the automatic repairs fails to repair

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My PC doesn't boot, the automatic repairs fails to repair: Hi,Please I need help.My Laptop refuses to boot. It's stuck on the "preparing automatic repairs" for a few minutes then it gives another message that it failed....then proceeds to this unending loop at the logo.How do I solve this please? Help!...
  4. Automatic repair start up loop - no memory

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Automatic repair start up loop - no memory: HiyaI have tried so many threads to try and fix but nothing is working and I feel its due to not having storage but I don't know how to get around this Auto start stuck on a loop Have tried all advanced options and many command prompts. No restore points or previous versions...
  5. Automatic repair start up loop - no memory

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Automatic repair start up loop - no memory: HiyaI have tried so many threads to try and fix but nothing is working and I feel its due to not having storage but I don't know how to get around this Auto start stuck on a loop Have tried all advanced options and many command prompts. No restore points or previous versions...
  6. Preparing Automatic Repair Doesn't Work

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Preparing Automatic Repair Doesn't Work: Hi, I have a Lenovo ideapad 310.First, I have to hold the power button for several seconds to turn it on.Then it stucks on the starting windows screen.I used the method where I turn it off and on again for 2 times and on the 3rd time I see preparing automatic repair, and then...
  7. Automatic repair doesn't work

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Automatic repair doesn't work: I started my laptop and it showed automatic repair fixing C: it . I already tried turning it off, and removed the battery but both didn't work Please help I need my laptop very soon. submitted by /u/beastpie [link] [comments]...
  8. Blue screen boot up loop, automatic repair not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue screen boot up loop, automatic repair not working: Hi, I am having issues booting up windows on my Microsoft Surface. The device is fairly new (purchased last November) and has been working fine until today. On boot-up, the blue screen stating there is a problem pops up. The computer then attempts to restart, but then goes...
  9. Start-up: Preparing Automatic Repair

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Start-up: Preparing Automatic Repair: Hi Long story ... I have a Samsung laptop. Bought it years ago. I went over to Windows 10 when it just came out. After a while it started acting up, so I assumed it was old ... But then on a day on start-up it gave a black screen - nothing else. So I had someone look at it...
  10. Automatic Repair Started on Boot?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Automatic Repair Started on Boot?: I updated to Windows 10 about 2 weeks ago. Today on starting the PC, the initial BIOS splash screen displayed a while longer than usual then Windows decided to enter an Automatic Repair. I had this happen about a year ago in Windows 8 so repeated what I did then - I just...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. what do winpeshl.exe mean