Windows 10: Automatic repair while turning on the pc

Discus and support Automatic repair while turning on the pc in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My pc is continuously showing automatic repair on restarting the pc and then shows "your pc did not start correctly. This is happening first time in my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Manish Singh2, Jul 4, 2022.

1. Automatic repair while turning on the pc

My pc is continuously showing automatic repair on restarting the pc and then shows "your pc did not start correctly. This is happening first time in my pc, please help.

:)

Manish Singh2, Jul 4, 2022

2. Preparing Automatic Repair/Diagnosing Your PC Loop

Hi,

To resolve your concern with continuously looping your system, we suggest that you follow the Startup Repair steps below:

• Turn off your computer.
    • Turn on your computer. As soon as you see the Windows logo with the spinning dots, press and hold down the power button until your computer turns off. Do this process
      twice.
    • Turn on your computer for the third time, and let it load.
    • It should give you the message: Preparing Automatic Repair.
    • On the next screen that would appear, click on Advanced Options.
    • Select Troubleshoot.
    • Go to Advanced Options.
    • Click on Startup Repair.
    • Wait for the repair to finish.

We would appreciate it if you could get back to us and provide us your feedback.

Michael Gall, Jul 4, 2022
  3. Remon Ont Win User
    Windows10 Automatic Repair

Hi,

This issue might have occurred due to corrupted system files that are not letting the operating system to perform repair and boot to the desktop.

We would like to know some information:

• Have you tried booting in
      Safe Mode
      ? If not, we suggest that you try it. Check this article for information.
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far? We need to know it for us to know what other troubleshooting steps to give.

You can check the troubleshooting steps provided by Deepika Gowda on this

link

We will wait for your response.

Remon Ont, Jul 4, 2022
  4. Automatic repair while turning on the pc

Automatic repair in pc

Hi,Sanjana

My name is Erik. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

Boot in Safe Mode and Troubleshoot

Step 1. Go to the Windows Recovery Environment (winRE)by doing the following steps:

Press on the power button to turn off your device.

Press on the button again to turn on.

Once Windows starts, press on the power button again for 10 seconds to turn it off. Then press it on again.

Upon the reboot, hold on to the power button for 10 seconds to turn if off, then turn it on again.

Because you’ve repeatedly turned on and off your PC, you will be redirected to winXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX.

Step 2. Once you get the Advanced Startup screen on your Windows 10 computer, go to its Troubleshoot > Advanced Options.

Step 3. From all the provided options here, click on the “Startup Settings” feature.

Step 4. This will list different tasks that you can perform in the startup settings. Just click on the “Restart” button to continue.

Step 5. The screen will list various operations that you can perform now, including restarting your system in the safe mode. Just press the key that denotes the Safe Mode (like “4” in this case).

Step 6. That’s it! This will make your system restart in the safe mode. Once you get the following screen, you can select the option of your choice and boot your Windows in the Safe Mode with Command prompt

Step 5. Once the Command Prompt is launched, we will take the assistance of the Bootrec.exe tool to fix Windows 10 automatic repair black screen. I would recommend running the following commands:

Bootrec /fixMbr

Bootrec /fixBoot

Bootrec /ScanOS

Bootrec /RebuildBcd

After running these commands, you can close the Command Prompt and restart Windows in the normal mode.

I hope this helps! Please let me know if you have any further concerns.

Regards,

Erik

Independent Advisor

EriksonBautista24, Jul 4, 2022
Thema:

Automatic repair while turning on the pc

1. Automatic repair while turning on the pc - Similar Threads - Automatic repair while

2. Is there a way to turn on Tab sharing in edge while in automatic repair loop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a way to turn on Tab sharing in edge while in automatic repair loop?: My laptop has been stuck in the automatic repair loop for a while and I am thinking I will have to do a reset. If it comes to that I would like to be able to keep my tabs from edge. I was able to turn on tab sharing on one device but is there any way to turn it on in the...
  3. Is there a way to turn on Tab sharing in edge while in automatic repair loop?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there a way to turn on Tab sharing in edge while in automatic repair loop?: My laptop has been stuck in the automatic repair loop for a while and I am thinking I will have to do a reset. If it comes to that I would like to be able to keep my tabs from edge. I was able to turn on tab sharing on one device but is there any way to turn it on in the...
  4. Automatic repair while turning on the pc

Automatic repair while turning on the pc: My pc is continuously showing automatic repair on restarting the pc and then shows "your pc did not start correctly. This is happening first time in my pc, please help....
  5. Automatic repair while turning on the pc

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Automatic repair while turning on the pc: My pc is continuously showing automatic repair on restarting the pc and then shows "your pc did not start correctly. This is happening first time in my pc, please help....
  6. PC stuck while preparing automatic repair

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC stuck while preparing automatic repair: My PC is stuck in an "automatic repair preparation" cycle. I have not updated or added any hardware. The PC stopped responding the other day so I turned it off. I was initially able to do a hard reboot and get into the blue screen, but now no matter how many times I do a hard...
  7. PC stuck while preparing automatic repair

PC stuck while preparing automatic repair: My PC is stuck in an "automatic repair preparation" cycle. I have not updated or added any hardware. The PC stopped responding the other day so I turned it off. I was initially able to do a hard reboot and get into the blue screen, but now no matter how many times I do a hard...
  8. PC stuck while preparing automatic repair

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Preparing automatic repair!! And after sometime it automatically turns off the pc

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Preparing automatic repair!! And after sometime it automatically turns off the pc: Hi, So i had this problem last week, when i had cleaned my pc and assembled all the components again and turned on the pc. On first boot it went upto the lock screen page and got turned off suddenly, I thought it would just be some kind of a regular process and turned it on...
  10. Automatic repair in pc

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Automatic repair in pc: When i switched on my pc it started showing preparing automatic repair And it started to go in loop what shall i do now? I dont want to lose any data or files https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/automatic-repair-in-pc/06c08229-c5a4-46ef-a176-b52340549c18