Windows 10: Automatic repair won't let me sign in

Discus and support Automatic repair won't let me sign in in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; The problem first occurred when i was playing a game and then it froze and wouldn't let me close it, so i restarted my computer. When i restarted the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by jakebailey3, Aug 10, 2020.

1. Automatic repair won't let me sign in

The problem first occurred when i was playing a game and then it froze and wouldn't let me close it, so i restarted my computer. When i restarted the computer it booted up like normal and after showed a black screen instead of the login menu. After a while the computer would restart its self and boot automatic repair. In automatic repair it would ask for me to select an admin acount mine and then to sign in. But then when ever i would enter the correct password for either my Microsoft, computer or email as i thought those would be the only possible passwords it could be asking for it would say it is incorect.

:)

jakebailey3, Aug 10, 2020
  2. Ma. Lau Win User

Windows 10 won´t boot (not even in safe mode). Automatic repair won't fix it.

Hi,

Since automatic repair didn't help in resolving the issue, we would suggest you to call the manufacturer or if you still have the recovery disk you can use that to repair the operating system.

How to find OEM's contact information:

• Go to Bing.com and try to search using the following combination of words:
      • Name of the OEM + "contact information"
      • Name of the OEM + "PC support"
    Regards.

Ma. Lau, Aug 10, 2020
  3. Windows 10 won´t boot into automatic repair neither safe mode or any of the other options

Hi,

Welcome and thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

I suggest you to create an installation media for Windows 10 and perform Automatic Repair.

Download Windows 10

Follow the below steps:

• After you boot your computer using
      Windows 10 CD/ DVD or System Repair Disc, a black screen appears with gray text "Press any key to boot from CD or DVD". Press any key.

• Select the correct time and Keyboard type.

• Click on Repair your computer
      in the lower left corner.

• Select Troubleshoot
      from Choose an option screen.

• Click on Advanced options
      in Troubleshoot screen.

• Click on Automatic Repair
      from Advanced Options screen.

• Next, choose the operating system by clicking on its button.

• Windows 10 will look for problems on hard drive(s) and verify that all required files are intact.

Hope it helps.

Let us know the status, we are glad to assist you further.

Abdul_Malik, Aug 10, 2020
  4. tops Win User

Automatic repair won't let me sign in

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

Thema:

Automatic repair won't let me sign in

1. Automatic repair won't let me sign in - Similar Threads - Automatic repair won't

2. preparing automatic repair, but it doesn't let me sign in saying incorrect password.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    preparing automatic repair, but it doesn't let me sign in saying incorrect password.: I just have installed a cracked software but it didn't installed perfectly. so i have tried to uninstall but that didn't let me uninstall. after that i have restarted my laptop. it didn't restarted it has stucked on preparing automatic repair. it wants password of my account...
  3. preparing automatic repair, but it doesn't let me sign in saying incorrect password.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    preparing automatic repair, but it doesn't let me sign in saying incorrect password.: I just have installed a cracked software but it didn't installed perfectly. so i have tried to uninstall but that didn't let me uninstall. after that i have restarted my laptop. it didn't restarted it has stucked on preparing automatic repair. it wants password of my account...
  4. preparing automatic repair, but it doesn't let me sign in saying incorrect password.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. My laptop won't let me sign in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop won't let me sign in: Hey so my laptop isn't letting me sign in. When the laptop turns on, the name under which its signed in in is shown. Right beneath is a button saying sign in using ur microsoft I try to press the button sign in, it wont let me. I was hoping someone could help me...
  6. Automatic Repair won't let me log in

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Automatic Repair won't let me log in: I'm having an issue with Windows 10 in which whenever I boot up my computer, Windows goes into the automatic startup repair. The problem is that whenever I try to enter my password to get past the startup repair screen it keeps saying that my password is incorrect. I have...
  7. Edge won't let me sign in

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Edge won't let me sign in: In the the Win 10 Pro Settings I clicked on Help which opened the robot window. I asked my question and eventually clicked on Speak to a person Message a Windows Advisor. After filling in my name, question etc I clicked on the arrow and a red message popped up saying I needed...
  8. OneDrive won't let me sign in

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive won't let me sign in: I recently "refreshed" my Windows 10 image after OneDrive and multiple other apps started giving me .dll errors. OneDrive is running in the background with a grey cloud. I try clicking on "Sign In" but nothing happens. I try going to Settings>Account>Add Account but...
  9. Automatic Repair won't let me log in

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Automatic Repair won't let me log in: Im having an issue with Windows 10 in which whenever I boot up my computer, Windows goes into the automatic startup repair. The problem is that whenever I try to enter my password to get past the startup repair screen it keeps saying that my password is incorrect. I have...
  10. Microsoft Store won't let me sign in?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store won't let me sign in?: Everytime i go to sign into my account i click on sign in or add account a window pops up for a second and then disappears? I dont know if this matters but i barely restored my store app today after deleting it. Therefore i think that after doing a command prompt to get the...