Windows 10: Automatic repair won't repair

Discus and support Automatic repair won't repair in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi my laptop keeps going to the automatic repair page. I have tried the bootrec.exe commands on command prompt and the chdsk /r c too. I have tried to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Swedha Sudarshan 8BR, Apr 18, 2021.

1. Automatic repair won't repair

Hi my laptop keeps going to the automatic repair page. I have tried the bootrec.exe commands on command prompt and the chdsk /r c too. I have tried to restart my laptop and have read all the other solutions from other people who have asked questions about the same thing. When i press the startup repair i dont get any options i just go back to the automatic repair page and i dont know what to do. Please help.

:)

Swedha Sudarshan 8BR, Apr 18, 2021

2. Automatic Repair Loop

Hi Charlene,

Your concern regarding the device going into an Automatic Repair Loop can be caused by change on its settings/configuration or broken system files. To effectively assist you with your concern, can confirm if you've made any changes on your device prior to
    your concern?

As an initial step to get back into the normal Windows screen, we suggest that you perform a
    Startup repair. The repair will attempt to fix any broken components/files which may prevent your device from booting properly. To do this, follow the steps below:

• On theAutomatic Repair screen, select Advanced options.
    • Select Troubleshoot.
    • Select Advanced options.
    • Select Startup Repair.

We'll appreciate if you can send us an update.

Darwin Dim, Apr 18, 2021
  3. Ma. Lau Win User
    Windows 10 won´t boot (not even in safe mode). Automatic repair won't fix it.

Hi,

Since automatic repair didn't help in resolving the issue, we would suggest you to call the manufacturer or if you still have the recovery disk you can use that to repair the operating system.

How to find OEM's contact information:

• Go to Bing.com and try to search using the following combination of words:
      • Name of the OEM + "contact information"
      • Name of the OEM + "PC support"
    Regards.

Ma. Lau, Apr 18, 2021
  4. Automatic repair won't repair

Windows 10 won´t boot into automatic repair neither safe mode or any of the other options

Hi,

Welcome and thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

I suggest you to create an installation media for Windows 10 and perform Automatic Repair.

Download Windows 10

Follow the below steps:

• After you boot your computer using
      Windows 10 CD/ DVD or System Repair Disc, a black screen appears with gray text "Press any key to boot from CD or DVD". Press any key.

• Select the correct time and Keyboard type.

• Click on Repair your computer
      in the lower left corner.

• Select Troubleshoot
      from Choose an option screen.

• Click on Advanced options
      in Troubleshoot screen.

• Click on Automatic Repair
      from Advanced Options screen.

• Next, choose the operating system by clicking on its button.

• Windows 10 will look for problems on hard drive(s) and verify that all required files are intact.

Hope it helps.

Let us know the status, we are glad to assist you further.

Abdul_Malik, Apr 18, 2021
Thema:

Automatic repair won't repair

1. Automatic repair won't repair - Similar Threads - Automatic repair won't

2. Automatic repair won't help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Automatic repair won't help: Yesterday when I turned the computer on I got a blue screen and it went to an "automatic repair" page. I have went through all of the options available shut down, troubleshoot, reset the pc, system restore, system recovery, startup repair, etc and nothing is working. Every...
  3. Automatic repair won't help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Automatic repair won't help: Yesterday when I turned the computer on I got a blue screen and it went to an "automatic repair" page. I have went through all of the options available shut down, troubleshoot, reset the pc, system restore, system recovery, startup repair, etc and nothing is working. Every...
  4. Automatic repair won't help

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. PC won't boot into automatic repair

PC won't boot into automatic repair: I've been trying to start windows from 0, using the ISO file media creation tool, right after I had my USB drive with the ISO file, I ran to my PC and tried to run it into automatic repair, but no matter how many times I tried, it didn't boot into it.Can someone explain why...
  6. repairing automatic repair

in Windows 10 Customization
    repairing automatic repair: Continuously getting "repairing automatic repair" how to fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/repairing-automatic-repair/ca594e7c-ea3e-4f2f-b52c-cb48cf81519e
  7. Automatic repair

Automatic repair: My pc ask for restart... And then this appear your pc did not start correctly please resart it or try other options to repair your pc..... Plz help on restarting same thing appears again... I have some important file in my pc how to safely recover it and on my pc normally ....
  8. Automatic Repair

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Automatic Repair: I wonder why Automatic Repair doesn't start when my PC cannot start, please refer to my previous question; to repair Startup I have to go manually through Recovery to Repair Startup Option. Could anyone explain why this is so. I have read many threads mentioning Automatic...
  9. Automatic Repair

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Automatic Repair: G'day, I cannot find my tread about Automatic repair. I had to take my computer into the Computer Technician to get out of it. I want to post his report. There are some many others that are having the same problem. Please could somebody tell me how I can find the...
  10. Automatic repair

in Windows 10 Support
    Automatic repair: Hi. My desktop computer will not start properly. As soon as I turn it on it goes straight to the automatic repair screen. I think I have tried everything but to no avail .can someone please help!!. 76850