Windows 10: Automatic repair won't work and stuck in continuous loading screen.

Discus and support Automatic repair won't work and stuck in continuous loading screen. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, I was away for a week and when I came back home I went on my computer to play games, however, I could not play any games because they had all... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Talahwi, Jan 30, 2019.

1. Talahwi Win User

Automatic repair won't work and stuck in continuous loading screen.

Hello,
    I was away for a week and when I came back home I went on my computer to play games, however, I could not play any games because they had all un-installed...I believe it is because my E: drive was corrupt (my E: drive is my main drive for some reason) then after 3 days of trying to fix it (which did nothing) I couldn't get back into the desktop and it said that "automatic repair failed". I went to "advanced options" and tried resetting but that said it couldn't and didn't change anything, I then tried the command prompt to fix any corrupt files but that didn't work either. I have no saved files or anything in the past either so I couldn't do that option. When I try to "shut down" or "restart" my PC it gets stuck in a continuous loading screen with the windows symbol and a white circle that never stops. I left it on the loading screen for over 15 hours and nothing changed.
    Please help me and thank you to anyone who can.

:)

Talahwi, Jan 30, 2019

2. Stuck in Automatic repair

I need a step by step guide to create a bootable usb for windows 10 to install on my laptop that is stuck at automatic repair

Gerhard777, Jan 30, 2019
  3. subby Win User
    Preparing automatic repair black screen afterwards stuck

Fixing this gaming PC for a friend. His computer gets stuck on the windows logo with the dotted spinning circle. In the past to fix this i've done a startup repair. But this time, the PC starts the Preparing Automatic Repair, then screen goes black, where normally it should be showing diagnosing your pc before loaded the Automatic Repair screen.

What should I attempt to try next?

subby, Jan 30, 2019
  4. Automatic repair won't work and stuck in continuous loading screen.

Windows 10 won´t boot into automatic repair neither safe mode or any of the other options

Hi,

Welcome and thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

I suggest you to create an installation media for Windows 10 and perform Automatic Repair.

Download Windows 10

Follow the below steps:

• After you boot your computer using
      Windows 10 CD/ DVD or System Repair Disc, a black screen appears with gray text "Press any key to boot from CD or DVD". Press any key.

• Select the correct time and Keyboard type.

• Click on Repair your computer
      in the lower left corner.

• Select Troubleshoot
      from Choose an option screen.

• Click on Advanced options
      in Troubleshoot screen.

• Click on Automatic Repair
      from Advanced Options screen.

• Next, choose the operating system by clicking on its button.

• Windows 10 will look for problems on hard drive(s) and verify that all required files are intact.

Hope it helps.

Let us know the status, we are glad to assist you further.

Abdul_Malik, Jan 30, 2019
Thema:

Automatic repair won't work and stuck in continuous loading screen.

1. Automatic repair won't work and stuck in continuous loading screen. - Similar Threads - Automatic repair won't

2. Stuck in Automatic Repair screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck in Automatic Repair screen: As the title says I'm stuck in the Automatic Repair screen and want to get out of it. I've been thinking of getting a new computer so I thought that maybe I could find a way to either unlock this and get the files out with a hard drive or if I can't get out of the screen, get...
  3. Stuck in Automatic Repair screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck in Automatic Repair screen: As the title says I'm stuck in the Automatic Repair screen and want to get out of it. I've been thinking of getting a new computer so I thought that maybe I could find a way to either unlock this and get the files out with a hard drive or if I can't get out of the screen, get...
  4. Stuck in Automatic Repair screen

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Stuck on automatic repair screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Stuck on automatic repair screen: My mother had came into my room and shut down my computer while I was on it. I tried to turn it back on but it then brought me to the automatic repair screen, I have looked at multiple methods to fix it and nothing worked. I don't know how to get out of the repair...
  6. Preparing Automatic Repair - Stuck - Not loading Windows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Preparing Automatic Repair - Stuck - Not loading Windows: After a recent update, and a disconnect suddenly, PC is stuck in "Preparing Automatic Repair". I rebooted several times including 3 times at on/off restart to try to get into Safe Mode. No success. Should my hard drive light be on while "Preparing Automatic Repair" is in...
  7. Stuck at Preparing Automatic Repair screen(Not loading)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stuck at Preparing Automatic Repair screen(Not loading): [IMG] Hi i have recently encountered this problem when i shutdown manually using the power off button. I had no issues with this but recently it just gave me this problem. I only had my laptop for 1 month++ but im sure it not running at its fullest potential as i bought it...
  8. Infinite loading screen & automatic repair doesn't work

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Infinite loading screen & automatic repair doesn't work: Hello, starting today, my computer started acting funny, I tried to launch Google chrome and it wouldn't open, so I tried restarting it and it got stuck .So I waited for five minutes and it was still stuck, I held the power button and it wouldn't turn off, so I had unplugged...
  9. Stuck in Automatic Repair Bootloop and Recovery Options Won't Work

in Windows 10 Support
    Stuck in Automatic Repair Bootloop and Recovery Options Won't Work: The Issue before the issue(this description is optional i guess): I tried installing a m.2 ssd on my new laptop and everything seemed to go fine during the cloning process. I soon realized the ssd wouldn't boot. Instead the internal hdd already in the laptop was being used as...
  10. Preparing automatic repair - stuck - Desktop won't load Windows, stuck

in Windows 10 Support
    Preparing automatic repair - stuck - Desktop won't load Windows, stuck: Hello everyone, hope some experts can read and maybe help me out. I am frustrated. I have a problem which I tried to research first in many forums,videos, etc., and now I am exhausted after a couple of weeks tryingto find a solution.I bought at CyberpowerPC a desktop...