Windows 10: automatic restart again and again

Discus and support automatic restart again and again in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; hello i am using windows 10 for a long time then i decided to install kali linux while installing i choosed the non graphical installation method and i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by sandeeprana3, May 28, 2022.

1. automatic restart again and again

hello i am using windows 10 for a long time then i decided to install kali linux while installing i choosed the non graphical installation method and i was unsuccessful to install and later i installed windows 10 again. After this my laptop automatically restart in every 2-5 minutes.

:)

sandeeprana3, May 28, 2022

2. Automatic Restart

We appreciate your response. We suggest that you turn on the automatic restart using command prompt. However, you need to access the
    Startup settings. On some Windows 10 computer, pressing
    F11
    once a computer boots up will bring the System Recovery menu. We suggest that you check if it's the same on your computer. Here are the steps on how to do so:

• Turn on your computer, then press F11 simultaneously.
    • If a blue screen with Choose an option shows up, click on
      Troubleshoot
    • Look for Advanced options, then click on Command Prompt.
    • On the command prompt, type this in "wmic RecoverOS set AutoReboot = True".
    • Once done, click the "X" at the top right of the screen.

Restart your computer and see if the issue persists.

We would appreciate it if you'd provide a screenshot of the command prompt.

We're looking forward to your feedback.

Carlos Tin, May 28, 2022
  3. Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, May 28, 2022
  4. automatic restart again and again

Enabling automatic reboot or automatic restart in Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

We understand how you feel about the situation. We're sorry for the trouble.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Open the System Properties.

• On the Advanced tab, under the Startup and Recovery section click on the Settings button.

• Under the System failure section check
      the automatically restart checkbox.

• Click OK to close the startup and system properties windows and save changes.
    Hope this helps. Please reply to us with the status of the issue.

Thanks.

Anil Madishetty, May 28, 2022
Thema:

automatic restart again and again

1. automatic restart again and again - Similar Threads - automatic restart again

2. PC asking to restart again and again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC asking to restart again and again: Stuck with restart loop. I dont even know what to do. First time I encounter this issue I restarted it multiple times then I leave the PC for days and its coming back....
  3. PC asking to restart again and again

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC asking to restart again and again: Stuck with restart loop. I dont even know what to do. First time I encounter this issue I restarted it multiple times then I leave the PC for days and its coming back....
  4. PC asking to restart again and again

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. automatic restart again and again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    automatic restart again and again: hello i am using windows 10 for a long time then i decided to install kali linux while installing i choosed the non graphical installation method and i was unsuccessful to install and later i installed windows 10 again. After this my laptop automatically restart in every 2-5...
  6. automatic restart again and again

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    automatic restart again and again: hello i am using windows 10 for a long time then i decided to install kali linux while installing i choosed the non graphical installation method and i was unsuccessful to install and later i installed windows 10 again. After this my laptop automatically restart in every 2-5...
  7. Restarting after the automatic repair again and again

Restarting after the automatic repair again and again: I have a wizbook laptop and it is redfox, my problem is it keeps restarting after scanning windows defender offline. After the scan it does not show the advance option and will restart again. The stop code was inaccessible boot device. Please help me regards on this issue....
  8. Desktop Restart again and again

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Desktop Restart again and again: Hi, My Desktop congfiger is: Core I5 , 8400 Ram 32GB, 3200Bus8+8+16 Motherboard: Gigabyte Z370Xp SLI SSD: 128GB Hdd: 1TB Powersupply: 650 My Problem is: Sudden pc take restart , Most of time: When I am turn on my desktop, then desktop restart many times... What Can...
  9. Pc restarting again and again

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Pc restarting again and again: I am not having Quick heal in my pc but still i face problem of system restarting and saying llio.sys failed. Please tell me a solution for it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-restarting-again-and-again/804885aa-bc8c-410d-953f-4fedf263ed6c
  10. Computer restarting again and again

Computer restarting again and again: Hello, Today when i turned on my PC, i found a shocking and irritating problem in my PC. Firstly, it was not turning on, after i cleaned it, it turned on and booted and showed an error 'your device ran into a problem' and started repairing. After it repaired itself, it...