Windows 10: Automatic Screen Brightness

Discus and support Automatic Screen Brightness in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; my PC is automatically changes it's brightness. I tried everything and I couldn't fix the problem. and no my PC is not broken I bought it a month ago.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Jabezurgo, Feb 15, 2020.

1. Jabezurgo Win User

Automatic Screen Brightness

my PC is automatically changes it's brightness. I tried everything and I couldn't fix the problem. and no my PC is not broken I bought it a month ago.

helppppppppppppppppppppppppp!!!!!!!!!!!!

:)

Jabezurgo, Feb 15, 2020

2. screen brightness on windows 10

Hi,

Some computers can let Windows automatically adjust screen brightness based on the current lighting conditions.

To manually adjust the screen brightness, we suggest following these troubleshooting steps:

• Click Start, then select Settings.
    • Choose System, then select Display.
    • Under Brightness and color, move the Change brightness slider to adjust the brightness.

Feel free to post back if you have other concern.

Gerard Qui, Feb 15, 2020
  3. automatic brightness in Microsoft Lumia 950XL

The red light is for the face / iris sensor. To know more about Windows Hello and Privacy, you can refer on this

link

For the brightness issue that you're experiencing, we suggest that you follow the steps given below:

• Turn Off Automatically adjust display
      brightness.

• Perform a soft reset to refresh your device. Press and hold Volume Down+Power
      button until phone vibrates and restarts.
    • Turn On Automatically adjust display brightness again.

If issue still persist, your device light sensor maybe malfunctioning and may require repair/replacement.

Update us on the result.

Timoteo IV Ofr, Feb 15, 2020
  4. Automatic Screen Brightness

Windows 10 automatic screen brightness option missing

I have Acer E1-571G laptop with Windows 10. I was trying to follow the steps for automatic screen brightness like my MacBook from this website but it didn't work. I have no options for automatic screen brightness

On Website Display Settings

Automatic Screen Brightness s8Ifk.png

My Laptop's Display Settings

Automatic Screen Brightness IB3Q3.png

Abhimanyu Aryan, Feb 15, 2020
Thema:

Automatic Screen Brightness

1. Automatic Screen Brightness - Similar Threads - Automatic Screen Brightness

2. My Screen Resolution and brightness changed automatically.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Screen Resolution and brightness changed automatically.: My Screen brightness and contrast changed when I was not looking at it.I restarted it once and my screen resolution changed and everything became bigger. Then I checked the screen resolution from right click menu so there at the field where the monitor name is given. It was...
  3. My Screen Resolution and brightness changed automatically.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Screen Resolution and brightness changed automatically.: My Screen brightness and contrast changed when I was not looking at it.I restarted it once and my screen resolution changed and everything became bigger. Then I checked the screen resolution from right click menu so there at the field where the monitor name is given. It was...
  4. Screen Brightness Automatically Changing PLEASE HELP!!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Screen Brightness Automatically Changing PLEASE HELP!!: My screen brightness adjusts by itself based on how light/dark the screen is at that particular moment, for example... I’m watching a youtube video. When it’s a dark scene in the video, I can see my screens brightness going down maybe 3-4 slight “clicks” which i’m assuming...
  5. Automatic brightness

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Automatic brightness: I dont know if it windows related, but when i minimize everything the screen dims and its very annoying. Ive looked for brightness setting everywhere but no result. submitted by /u/Thomas42069399 [link] [comments]...
  6. Automatic Screen Brightness

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Automatic Screen Brightness: Whenever I play a video in VLC media player, my laptop brightness goes all the way up to the maximum. I have scoured all the internet but couldn't find answers. I have reinstalled the graphics driver, reinstalled VLC media player....
  7. Problem with screen brightness changing automatically

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Problem with screen brightness changing automatically: I use an ASUS TUF Gaming Laptop, which is around an year old. For last few days, the brightness of my screen keeps changing automatically. I have checked every brightness setting under display but there is no option called 'Change brightness automatically when lighting...
  8. Automatic brightness

in Windows 10 Customization
    Automatic brightness: My device HP Laptop 15s-du1xxx I would like to know how to make it automatically adjust the brightness due to surrounding ? As I have searched ways on YouTube and google but I cannot find it . I would like to know if my pc is available for it too ....
  9. Screen Brightness dims automatically

Screen Brightness dims automatically: Hi I have been recently using windows 10 and I am having problem with my screen brightness that dims automatically either when do a movement or the screen changes. I tried to disable the adaptive brightness but that didn't helped as the option isn't available. Here is the...
  10. Adjust my screen brightness automatically

Adjust my screen brightness automatically: how to locate this setting in Dell Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adjust-my-screen-brightness-automatically/5b608cd6-3086-4437-9a1d-6bba016d44a8