Windows 10: Automatic screen toggle at fixed interval

Discus and support Automatic screen toggle at fixed interval in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, I need help in setting up an automatic toggle of open browser windows at fixed interval(30 sec), like to create a slideshow but of live open... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by SuyashAgrawal1, Nov 5, 2018.

1. Automatic screen toggle at fixed interval

Hi, I need help in setting up an automatic toggle of open browser windows at fixed interval(30 sec), like to create a slideshow but of live open browser pages. Is there any tool/feature available in Windows 10 for the same?

:)

SuyashAgrawal1, Nov 5, 2018

2. Screen shut down at different intervals

Hi David,

This has something to do with the Display settings of your Computer.

To set when the Turn off the Display, follow the steps below:

• Click the Start button on the desktop, then select Settings.
    • Open PC and devices (or System).
    • Select Power and sleep.
    • Under Screen, choose Never from the dropdown list.

This should prevent your screen from turning off at different intervals.

Regards.

Ronald San, Nov 5, 2018
  3. Screen shut down at different intervals

Thank you Ron; but that is the first thing I did when I installed the operating system. That was the fist thing I did on any operating system I installed. Even though, I did it again just to make sure; no luck. Besides, the screen "shuts off" at different
    times. I believe it a Malware program. Any suggestions?

I appreciate your help,

David

David J. Spinelli, Nov 5, 2018
  4. Automatic screen toggle at fixed interval

To Turn On or Off Toggle Keys Tone

Hi Marcela,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

As you have an issue with sound on toggle keys, I suggest you to change the toggle keys settings
    and check.

Steps:

• Press Windows key from keyboard and type
      Toggle.
    • Select Hear a tone while pressing Caps lock, Num lock and Scroll lock.
    • Under Toggle keys, change the settings and check.

If the issue still persists, Run troubleshooter from
    Fix sound problems and check.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with updated status of this issue to assist you further.

Deepika Gowda, Nov 5, 2018
Thema:

Automatic screen toggle at fixed interval

1. Automatic screen toggle at fixed interval - Similar Threads - Automatic screen toggle

2. Screen turning off and on at random intervals

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen turning off and on at random intervals: When using certain apps like unity, my screen randomly turns off and on again. All my drivers are updated, and other more resource-intensive apps are running just fine. All drivers are updated, and the only error message i've managed to even properly read was telling me to...
  3. Screen turning off and on at random intervals

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen turning off and on at random intervals: When using certain apps like unity, my screen randomly turns off and on again. All my drivers are updated, and other more resource-intensive apps are running just fine. All drivers are updated, and the only error message i've managed to even properly read was telling me to...
  4. WINDOWS 10 Automatic Time Sync Interval Minimum

in Windows 10 Customization
    WINDOWS 10 Automatic Time Sync Interval Minimum: I want to use Windows 10 with automatic time synchronization, but each computer has a different minimum value of sync interval.Some have a minimum of 1024 seconds and others have a minimum of 15 seconds. What's the difference?**Moved from Windows / Windows 10 / setting...
  5. Blue screen at seemingly random intervals

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue screen at seemingly random intervals: Or maybe it happens whenever I'm playing a game, I suppose. Can't rightly say it. Also, it might bear no relevance, but: My Windows can't time sync. I've tried everything I've found online and tried a bunch of different servers but the time synchronization fails every time. I...
  6. Blue screen at seemingly random intervals

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen at seemingly random intervals: Or maybe it happens whenever I'm playing a game, I suppose. Can't rightly say it. Also, it might bear no relevance, but: My Windows can't time sync. I've tried everything I've found online and tried a bunch of different servers but the time synchronization fails every time. I...
  7. Blue screen at seemingly random intervals

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Take screenshots at regular intervals automatically with AutoScreenshot

in Windows 10 News
    Take screenshots at regular intervals automatically with AutoScreenshot: Many people are studying online or working from home during the COVID-19 situation. You shouldn't waste time taking screenshots during a webinar or meeting. [ATTACH] Otherwise, you could miss some important information. But if you want to take some screen grabs for future...
  9. change interval time for lock the screen

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    change interval time for lock the screen: when I do not touch my computer for about the minute , the screen gets locked. I have to enter again my windows password. Can I change time period to make it longer?...
  10. toggle screen on/off

in Windows 10 Support
    toggle screen on/off: Hi, I am using a Dell inspiron 15 5555. Is there any way I can flip my screen on/off with a single key? I don't wont to "sleep" the laptop, just Hide my screen info (and Show again). Like when someone is looking over my shoulder or something... Any ideas???...