Windows 10: Automatic Scroll Down in Windows 10

Discus and support Automatic Scroll Down in Windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hii, In my Windows 10, whenever i open any program its automatic scroll down to bottom. Please Help to Fix that. Thanks in Advance... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Rohit Mewada, Oct 22, 2018.

1. Automatic Scroll Down in Windows 10

Hii, In my Windows 10, whenever i open any program its automatic scroll down to bottom. Please Help to Fix that.

Thanks in Advance

:)

Rohit Mewada, Oct 22, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 22, 2018
  3. Remon Ont Win User
    automatic scrolling of windows

Thank you for the information.

First, we suggest that you try the troubleshooting steps provided by Ruth Buruga on this

link

If that didn't work, you can check the information and solution provided on the links below:

Automatic-Scrolling

Auto-scrolling-in-Windows-10

We will wait for your response.

Remon Ont, Oct 22, 2018
  4. P4-630 Win User

Automatic Scroll Down in Windows 10

Microsoft to push automatic Windows 10 upgrades in 2016

"Microsoft has announced that Windows 10 will be automatically rolled out next year to all users of its older operating systems who have selected to receive updates.

Until now, users of Windows 7 and 8 have needed to register to upgrade to Windows 10. But that's about to change: soon the OS will be listed as an 'Optional Update' and -- from 2016 -- a 'recommended' update that will automatically install itself, if users have opted to receive updates in that way.*Shadedshun :shadedshu:

You can opt out of automatic updates to avoid this, but Microsoftsays that "we strongly discourage this in today’s connected world because of the constant risk of internet threats". You can also change your Windows Update settings to install critical updates but not recommended ones. Although it's still going to be possible to avoid installation, Microsoft seems quite determined for everyone to be using Windows 10 in near future.

The roll-out of reserved updates was initially staggered but, according to Microsoft, now Windows "will automatically kick off the upgrade process once you have made a reservation".

As an intermediate stage, Microsoft says that it will "soon" publish Windows 10 as an optional update, not installed by default, but accessible to all users.
    "

http://www.wired.co.uk/news/archive...rade-to-be-rolled-out-automatically-next-year

P4-630, Oct 22, 2018
Thema:

Automatic Scroll Down in Windows 10

1. Automatic Scroll Down in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Automatic Scroll Down

2. Windows 11 automatic scrolling down..

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 automatic scrolling down..: Recently I have been facing an issue that whenever I am reading a pdf on adobe or doing anything on google the page automatically scrolls down whether it be in adobe pdf or google..Please solve this issue...
  3. Windows 11 automatic scrolling down..

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 automatic scrolling down..: Recently I have been facing an issue that whenever I am reading a pdf on adobe or doing anything on google the page automatically scrolls down whether it be in adobe pdf or google..Please solve this issue...
  4. Windows is automatically scrolling down while using browsers.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows is automatically scrolling down while using browsers.: Recently I'm experiencing that windows is automatically scrolling down in the web pages and when I'm clicking any icon on the desktop its opening the one which is in the very bottom automatically. I checked with my keyboard that whether some key is constantly pressing, but I...
  5. Windows is automatically scrolling down while using browsers.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows is automatically scrolling down while using browsers.: Recently I'm experiencing that windows is automatically scrolling down in the web pages and when I'm clicking any icon on the desktop its opening the one which is in the very bottom automatically. I checked with my keyboard that whether some key is constantly pressing, but I...
  6. Mouse Scrolling Down Automatically

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse Scrolling Down Automatically: I have tried unplugging my mouse it still scrolls down even when unplugged tried resetting windows, updating drivers, reinstalling mouse, tried troubleshooting ive done everything i have found online nothing works, it only does it in windows applications it has yet to do it...
  7. Windows 10 automatically scrolling

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 automatically scrolling: Hi there, I am having a problem with Windows 10 automatically scrolling downwards in certain situations. My system was fine this afternoon, but when loaded Google Maps to check an address, I noticed a problem. I did not install new software or hardware today. I have no...
  8. Windows 10 mouse scrolling automatically up or down

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 mouse scrolling automatically up or down: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]To enhance user productivity, Microsoft implements a number of small features that make a difference in the overall experience & productivity of the user. But sometimes, these features get caught with issues and result in the abnormal functioning of the [...]...
  9. Windows 10 scrolling down automatically (sometimes!) after update

Windows 10 scrolling down automatically (sometimes!) after update: Hi I recently updated Windows 10 and have a very odd and very frustrating issue with some apps scrolling down all the time. The issue only appears to happen in some Microsoft apps like Mail or OneNote. It does not happen in other Microsoft apps like Word or Edge. Basically...
  10. scroll bar goes down automatically

scroll bar goes down automatically: scroll bar in dell inspiron goes automatically to bottom of the screen. It is happening in pdf viewers also . I cant bring the scroll bar to top...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. automatic scroll down in windows 10

2. auto scroll windows 10

3. page auto scroll program

4. Windows 10 automatic scroll down problem,
  5. autoscroll windows update,
  6. windows 10 autoscroll down,
  7. automatic scrolling dropdown bars,
  8. windows 10 automatic scrolling issue,
  9. automatic-scroll-,
  10. automatic scrolling windows 10 lenovo 81c4,
  11. windows automatically scroll up in windows 10,