Windows 10: Automatic scrolling?

Discus and support Automatic scrolling? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Video below will show off the issue. Only happens in windows applications. I'm using a Razer Black Widow Chroma V2 and a Razer Deathadder Elite for a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/SirDerbear, May 23, 2020.

1. Automatic scrolling?

/u/SirDerbear, May 23, 2020
  2. pedsto Win User

scrolling bad

New event. When placing cursor over a list or row of columns, even the volume bar scrolling is automatic and proceeds to one end of the series and stops. The scrolling also stops when I move the cursor away from the list but am unable to select anything in the list. Not all the possible lists are effected. Other sites have recommended mouse/kb fixes. Have tried all those but the phenomena persists. Have not had any known updates recently and don't have a restore point to try. Any other suggestions? W10Pro 1903

pedsto, May 23, 2020
  3. Remon Ont Win User
    automatic scrolling of windows

Thank you for the information.

First, we suggest that you try the troubleshooting steps provided by Ruth Buruga on this

link

If that didn't work, you can check the information and solution provided on the links below:

Automatic-Scrolling

Auto-scrolling-in-Windows-10

We will wait for your response.

Remon Ont, May 23, 2020
  4. Automatic scrolling?

Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, May 23, 2020
Thema:

Automatic scrolling?

1. Automatic scrolling? - Similar Threads - Automatic scrolling

2. when scroll the mouse on browser or anywhere then automatic open new tab on browser .It...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    when scroll the mouse on browser or anywhere then automatic open new tab on browser .It...: when scroll the mouse on browser or anywhere then automatic open new tab on browser .It is disturbed for me .GIve me instruction to avoid this problem...
  3. when scroll the mouse on browser or anywhere then automatic open new tab on browser .It...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    when scroll the mouse on browser or anywhere then automatic open new tab on browser .It...: when scroll the mouse on browser or anywhere then automatic open new tab on browser .It is disturbed for me .GIve me instruction to avoid this problem...
  4. Explorer automatically scrolls up.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Explorer automatically scrolls up.: In Windows 11 I do not like that whenever I am on the below of a folder it automatically goes up.Please solve the issue. Because I literally paid/ I bought the genuine Windows 11 and I can't go to Windows 10 again....
  5. Explorer automatically scrolls up.

Explorer automatically scrolls up.: In Windows 11 I do not like that whenever I am on the below of a folder it automatically goes up.Please solve the issue. Because I literally paid/ I bought the genuine Windows 11 and I can't go to Windows 10 again....
  6. How to make windows photos app to play video automatically when scrolled

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to make windows photos app to play video automatically when scrolled: I'm enjoying the feature plays video automatically when viewing entire photos in folder, clicking to view next photos / videos.However, when it's into windows 11, windows photo app doesn't play video automatically, though I couldn't find any settings to change.Is there any...
  7. How to make windows photos app to play video automatically when scrolled

How to make windows photos app to play video automatically when scrolled: I'm enjoying the feature plays video automatically when viewing entire photos in folder, clicking to view next photos / videos.However, when it's into windows 11, windows photo app doesn't play video automatically, though I couldn't find any settings to change.Is there any...
  8. Automatic scroll up in windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Automatic scroll up in windows 10: I was updated my windows 8.1 computer towindows 10.I face some issues like,when I use pycharm or Microsoft edge it's automatically scroll up didn't go downafter clicking shift for few time it's fixed.But it happen again and again.Every time I pressshift for few times to fix...
  9. Automatic scroll up in windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Automatic scroll up in windows 10: I was updated my windows 8.1 computer towindows 10.I face some issues like,when I use pycharm or Microsoft edge it's automatically scroll up didn't go downafter clicking shift for few time it's fixed.But it happen again and again.Every time I pressshift for few times to fix...
  10. Automatic scroll up in windows 10