Windows 10: Automatic scrolls down when I press shift key and shift + arrow is also not working in...

Discus and support Automatic scrolls down when I press shift key and shift + arrow is also not working in... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Automatic scrolls down when I press shift key or select text with mouse and hit ctrl+c. Automatic scroll continues even after using scroll up. It stops... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ArpitAyushman, Sep 26, 2020.

1. Automatic scrolls down when I press shift key and shift + arrow is also not working in...

Automatic scrolls down when I press shift key or select text with mouse and hit ctrl+c. Automatic scroll continues even after using scroll up. It stops when I use fn or windows key. Kindly help asap.

:)

ArpitAyushman, Sep 26, 2020

2. Shift + arrow keys not highlighting

I used to be able to use my shift + arrow keys to highlight items (pictures, cells in Excel, etc) as I am working. Now I can use shift + mouse click to highlight sequential items, but I cannot use my arrow keys. My computer recently updated. I have
    searched the internet for solutions, but all are outdated. I do not have scroll lock on. I do not have sticky keys on. I do not have filter keys on. Any other suggestions? This is most frustrating.

benandrea102607, Sep 26, 2020
  3. Shift + arrow keys not highlighting

Do the arrow keys work normally for regular use (when you aren't pressing Shift)?

Shawn 'Cmdr' Keene [MVP], Sep 26, 2020
  4. LTUGamer Win User

Automatic scrolls down when I press shift key and shift + arrow is also not working in...

Both shift keys

Hello.
    I have problem with Lenovo Idea Pad 100 laptop (OS: WIN10). After replacing HDD into SSD I faced a strange problem. Both Shifts of the keyboard doesn‘t work .
    I have tried to:
    • Check if sticky keys are off. They are off.
    • Connect external keyboard via USB port. Shift keys on external keyboard works good.
    • Check the keyboard on online tester which indicates pressed buttons. It can‘t indicate press of the shift
    • Change several different input languages. The problem is on all of them.
    • Reinstall keyboard driver
    • Check if connection is OK. It is OK.
    • Tried to run computer without screws (I have read in one forum that screws could touch the keyboard from the bottom and it wouldn‘t operate normal)
    I believe that keyboard is not damaged because connector damage could cause just exact part of keyboard failure, while it is impossible to do physical damage for both shifts. Any solutions?

LTUGamer, Sep 26, 2020
Thema:

Automatic scrolls down when I press shift key and shift + arrow is also not working in...

1. Automatic scrolls down when I press shift key and shift + arrow is also not working in... - Similar Threads - Automatic scrolls down

2. shift key is not staying activated when pressed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    shift key is not staying activated when pressed: Hi, I have a little problem with my shift key. It works mostly, however when i am pressing the key for a longer time more than half a second to write multiple letters the function stops working after a very short time.Example:HHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhWhile writing this i kept my...
  3. Arrow Keys + Shift + Space Does Not Work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Arrow Keys + Shift + Space Does Not Work: This is probably not a bug. I play games left handed so arrow keys for movement but i can never jump while sprinting. i sometimes lose because of thatDoes anyone know how to fix this or something like that...
  4. Arrow Keys + Shift + Space Does Not Work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Arrow Keys + Shift + Space Does Not Work: This is probably not a bug. I play games left handed so arrow keys for movement but i can never jump while sprinting. i sometimes lose because of thatDoes anyone know how to fix this or something like that...
  5. When I press left shift the arrow comes out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I press left shift the arrow comes out: When I play any game, I tried to press left shift the arrow of the mouse pops out, so I can’t play games https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-press-left-shift-the-arrow-comes-out/d26a9c22-2143-445d-8d01-347aced4dcd1
  6. When I press left shift the arrow comes out

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When I press left shift the arrow comes out: When I play any game, I tried to press left shift the arrow of the mouse pops out, so I can’t play games https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-press-left-shift-the-arrow-comes-out/d26a9c22-2143-445d-8d01-347aced4dcd1
  7. keys z, b, n, down arrow key, and left shift key not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    keys z, b, n, down arrow key, and left shift key not working: Hello there! As stated above, the keys are not being input as I use my computer. It's incredibly frustrating to even type this out as I'm using the On-Screen keyboard to even function. The only thing I can think of that might have caused this was an accidental sharp jerk on...
  8. Shift key not working when holding down a key

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Shift key not working when holding down a key: Hello, I got a new pc today and i realised i couldnt sprint properly in any games. I changed keyboards thinking that was the problem but I still wasnt able to sprint. When holding down a key and I press shift, the key i was holding will stop typing and nothing happens. I...
  9. shift key and left right down arrows arent working

shift key and left right down arrows arent working: a few days ago most of my arrow keys on my windows 10 started not work for anything I tried waiting and other things but nothing worked could anyone help (I couldn't find anything for keyboard on topics so I picked something random)...
  10. shift key and left right down arrows arent working

shift key and left right down arrows arent working: a few days ago most of my arrow keys on my windows 10 started not work for anything I tried waiting and other things but nothing worked could anyone help (I couldn't find anything for keyboard on topics so I picked something random)...