Windows 10: automatic shutdown after a download is finished

Discus and support automatic shutdown after a download is finished in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; I want my pc to automatically shut down after the ongoing download is finished. How can I do that? Please help!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by SiamIslam, Dec 12, 2020.

1. SiamIslam Win User

automatic shutdown after a download is finished

I want my pc to automatically shut down after the ongoing download is finished. How can I do that? Please help!

:)

SiamIslam, Dec 12, 2020
  2. Weer Win User

Reminder: Microsoft Windows 7 Beta Automatic Two-Hour Shutdowns Begin Today

Does that work?

3. Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, Dec 12, 2020
  4. Marby Rey Win User

SHUTDOWN BUTTON !!

Hi,

To create shutdown button shortcut, kindly follow these steps.

• Right-click on the desktop, select New and then choose Shortcut.
    • In the shortcut location box, enter the command for shutdown shutdown.exe -s -t 00.
    • Click Next, then type the name of this shortcut.
    • Click Finish.
    • Right-click the shortcut on the desktop, then select Pin to taskbar.

Let us know the outcome.

Marby Rey, Dec 12, 2020
Thema:

1. automatic shutdown after a download is finished - Similar Threads - automatic shutdown download

2. Windows RESTARTS automatically after SHUTDOWN

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows RESTARTS automatically after SHUTDOWN: Please help. This issue has been bothering me for 2 days. My PC restarts after clicking on SHUTDOWN. No blue screens no errors, just plain defiance. I tried a lot of hardware steps so please don't suggest those.I did the basic steps like fast startup disabled, etc and even...
  3. Windows RESTARTS automatically after SHUTDOWN

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows RESTARTS automatically after SHUTDOWN: Please help. This issue has been bothering me for 2 days. My PC restarts after clicking on SHUTDOWN. No blue screens no errors, just plain defiance. I tried a lot of hardware steps so please don't suggest those.I did the basic steps like fast startup disabled, etc and even...
  4. Windows RESTARTS automatically after SHUTDOWN

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Microsoft Store automatically delete Forza Horizon 5 after finish the download

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store automatically delete Forza Horizon 5 after finish the download: I tried to download it 5 times in different units and the same thing always happens, when the download finishes it seems that it uninstalls automatically, freeing up disk space...
  6. Microsoft Store automatically delete Forza Horizon 5 after finish the download

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store automatically delete Forza Horizon 5 after finish the download: I tried to download it 5 times in different units and the same thing always happens, when the download finishes it seems that it uninstalls automatically, freeing up disk space...
  7. Microsoft Store automatically delete Forza Horizon 5 after finish the download

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Power on automatically after shutdown

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Power on automatically after shutdown: Hello, I am facing an issue from two months, my laptop instantly restart when i turn it off, if i power off by pressing power button then it will not power on again until plug-in the adapter. Kindly help me to resolve this issue. Regards...
  9. Laptop doesn't finish to shutdown

in Windows 10 Support
    Laptop doesn't finish to shutdown: Hello, after doing a windows update some weeks ago, my laptop startet to not shutdown properly: simply it remains on the screen "windows is shutting down" forever (I left it there a whole night but nothing changed) I tried already some solutions found on the web like...
  10. Computer automatically restarts after shutdown

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer automatically restarts after shutdown: Windows 10 kept wanting to restart after it has been shutdown. The computer would have its power indicator turned off for maybe 2 seconds, then you hear the fan whirling and the BIOS screen appears followed by the usual boot process. I don't know how this would help, but...