Windows 10: automatic shutdown

Discus and support automatic shutdown in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hi, I cannot find on the power management setting where the period the computer is idle, say, on Sleep before you can automatically set it to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by WayneFleming_969, Oct 6, 2020.

1. automatic shutdown

Hi,
    I cannot find on the power management setting where the period the computer is idle, say, on Sleep before you can automatically set it to completely shutdown>
    For instance, there is display turn off, sleep, hibernate, hard disk turn off, but no "Shutdowm', to completely turn off the computer.

:)

WayneFleming_969, Oct 6, 2020
  2. Weer Win User

Reminder: Microsoft Windows 7 Beta Automatic Two-Hour Shutdowns Begin Today

Does that work?

Weer, Oct 6, 2020
  3. Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, Oct 6, 2020
  4. jbunch07 Win User

automatic shutdown

Vista Automatic Updating Error

Resolution Suggestion:

# To resolve this problem, make sure that BITS and the Automatic Updates service are started..

A simple solution but one that works in most circumstances!

1. Click Start, click Run, type services.msc, and then click OK.

2. In the list of services, right-click Automatic Updates, and then click Properties.

3. In the Startup type list, click Automatic, and then click Apply.

4. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

5. Right-click Background Intelligent Transfer Service, and then click Properties.

6. In the Startup type list, click Manual, and then click Apply.

7. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

http://www.updatexp.com/0x80070422.html- source *Smile automatic shutdown :) hope that helps.

jbunch07, Oct 6, 2020
Thema:

automatic shutdown

1. automatic shutdown - Similar Threads - automatic shutdown

2. PC have random lag spikes and starts automatically after shutdown

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    PC have random lag spikes and starts automatically after shutdown: Recently out of nowhere my windows 11 pc starts lagging out of nowhere , after several tries , it doesnt even let me log into windows and crashes and restarts. so I installed windows 10 and This problem seem to have solved but new problem arose , whole system lags randomly...
  3. PC have random lag spikes and starts automatically after shutdown

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC have random lag spikes and starts automatically after shutdown: Recently out of nowhere my windows 11 pc starts lagging out of nowhere , after several tries , it doesnt even let me log into windows and crashes and restarts. so I installed windows 10 and This problem seem to have solved but new problem arose , whole system lags randomly...
  4. PC have random lag spikes and starts automatically after shutdown

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How Do I Automatically Shutdown my Computer after Idle?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How Do I Automatically Shutdown my Computer after Idle?: I want my Windows 11 Laptop to restart after an hour of being idle and this is what I put in task scheduler:It doesn't do anything though, it never triggers or starts or runs on its own....
  6. How Do I Automatically Shutdown my Computer after Idle?

How Do I Automatically Shutdown my Computer after Idle?: I want my Windows 11 Laptop to restart after an hour of being idle and this is what I put in task scheduler:It doesn't do anything though, it never triggers or starts or runs on its own....
  7. How to schedule automatic shutdown at a certain time in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to schedule automatic shutdown at a certain time in Windows 11: Hello,I have windows 11 and sometime my husband forgets to shutdown, is there a way to set computer to shutdown at 9PM every evening?Thank you...
  8. How to schedule automatic shutdown at a certain time in Windows 11

How to schedule automatic shutdown at a certain time in Windows 11: Hello,I have windows 11 and sometime my husband forgets to shutdown, is there a way to set computer to shutdown at 9PM every evening?Thank you...
  9. Windows 10 pc automatically shutdown when lock screen appears

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 pc automatically shutdown when lock screen appears: Hello, i have bought a new ssd crucial b500 1TB and configure it from my old HD disk make it GPT and install a new windows on it every thing was good last night but today when i try to turn my pc on first time it's ok and enter my password and open my pc but i turn my pc off...
  10. Windows 10 pc automatically shutdown when lock screen appears

Windows 10 pc automatically shutdown when lock screen appears: Hello, i have bought a new ssd crucial b500 1TB and configure it from my old HD disk make it GPT and install a new windows on it every thing was good last night but today when i try to turn my pc on first time it's ok and enter my password and open my pc but i turn my pc off...