Windows 10: Automatic sign in to Outlook/Skype/OneDrive

Discus and support Automatic sign in to Outlook/Skype/OneDrive in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hello, is it possible to configure automatic sign in to Outlook/Skype/OneDrive when user logs in with domain account for the first time? we are using... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by toxikas, Jun 4, 2019.

1. toxikas Win User

Automatic sign in to Outlook/Skype/OneDrive

Hello,

is it possible to configure automatic sign in to Outlook/Skype/OneDrive when user logs in with domain account for the first time? we are using W2K12 AD with dirsync to O365.

cheers,

:)

toxikas, Jun 4, 2019

2. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Jun 4, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Microsoft Outlook, Skype, OneDrive hit by another authentication issue

Read more: Microsoft Outlook, Skype, OneDrive hit by another authentication issue | ZDNet

Brink, Jun 4, 2019
  4. Kari Win User

Microsoft authentication issue hits Outlook, Skype, OneDrive, Xbox

Full story: Microsoft authentication issue hits Outlook, Skype, OneDrive, Xbox users | ZDNet

Kari, Jun 4, 2019
Thema:

1. Automatic sign in to Outlook/Skype/OneDrive - Similar Threads - Automatic sign Outlook

2. OneDrive is not signing in & syncing automatically

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive is not signing in & syncing automatically: Since today morning, my onedrive is not automatically signing in and syncing files in my desktop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/onedrive-is-not-signing-in-syncing-automatically/479933aa-bdc4-421a-8f97-bedbd99f36f7
  3. OneDrive is not signing in & syncing automatically

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OneDrive is not signing in & syncing automatically: Since today morning, my onedrive is not automatically signing in and syncing files in my desktop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/onedrive-is-not-signing-in-syncing-automatically/479933aa-bdc4-421a-8f97-bedbd99f36f7
  4. unable to automatically stay signed in to outlook email.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    unable to automatically stay signed in to outlook email.: In my other email serversG-mail & Yahoo I press the taskbar icon and the inbox page appears.On Outlook I press the taskbar icon a page with only a blue envelope in the center flashes on screen 4 times before the page with the OPEN box appears. Clicking on OPEN then opens to...
  5. unable to automatically stay signed in to outlook email.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unable to automatically stay signed in to outlook email.: In my other email serversG-mail & Yahoo I press the taskbar icon and the inbox page appears.On Outlook I press the taskbar icon a page with only a blue envelope in the center flashes on screen 4 times before the page with the OPEN box appears. Clicking on OPEN then opens to...
  6. unable to automatically stay signed in to outlook email.

7. Outlook and Onedrive Sign-in Issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    Outlook and Onedrive Sign-in Issue: Hi all, currently having a strange issue with our organizations outlook/Cffice365 accounts and having them sign in properly. We have some staff computers that we all use throughout the day and will sign in/out of our respective accounts as we use those computers. This...
  8. OneDrive & Skype

OneDrive & Skype: I have Microsoft (MS) Office 2016 and its subscription service MS Office 365. It contains two apps/programs that I don't know anything about and they are OneDrive and Skype. What is the function of OneDrive and Skype? Who/what are their competitors? Does Yahoo! have...
  9. Microsoft Outlook, Skype, OneDrive hit by another authentication issue

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Outlook, Skype, OneDrive hit by another authentication issue: Two weeks ago, a widespread authentication issue prevented a number of Microsoft users from accessing their cloud services. It looks like it's happening again today, March 21. On March 21, users across the world began reporting via Twitter that they couldn't sign into...
  10. Microsoft authentication issue hits Outlook, Skype, OneDrive, Xbox

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft authentication issue hits Outlook, Skype, OneDrive, Xbox: Microsoft authentication issue hits Outlook, Skype, OneDrive, Xbox users Many Microsoft users are reporting they cannot access their key services this morning, March 7, thanks to what looks to be a Microsoft Account authentication glitch. Microsoft is apparently...