Windows 10: Automatic Slideshow

Discus and support Automatic Slideshow in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I made a powerpoint presentation that need to be automatically played after every video and automatically proceed to the next slide. I changed the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by TabithaPascual, Jan 5, 2020.

1. Automatic Slideshow

I made a powerpoint presentation that need to be automatically played after every video and automatically proceed to the next slide.

I changed the "on click" at the playback and put it on automatic, it works. Then i unchecked the on click at the transition and checked the "after" and put the duration of the video which is 10s. But it did not work. It just stop the video stuck in that slide. What should I do?

:)

TabithaPascual, Jan 5, 2020

2. Photos slideshow

Hi Michael,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for posting. We appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience that you are unable view the photos in slideshow as it repeats after few photos and need to know “How can I change this to show a continuous and non-repeating slideshow?”. We will help you to
    resolve this issue.

Please let us know,

• Where does the photos folder located?

• Did you try to change the folder location and check?

I suggest you to follow the below steps:

Step 1: If the photos folder is located on the desktop, try to create another folder and copy all the content to the newly created folder and add this folder for slideshow and check.

Step 2: Try to create new folder if different location and copy all the content to the newly created folder in different location and add this folder for slideshow and check.

Hope it helps. Please perform the above methods and update the status of this issue, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Jan 5, 2020
  3. Arul_D Win User
    windows 10 lock screen slideshow timing...

Hello Andrew,

I understand your concern and we will try our best to help you resolve the issue.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps. Refer to the below steps:

• Type Lock screen in the search bar and press enter

• Select Advanced Slideshow settings

• Click on Turn off screen after slideshow has played for and select the time limit
    Let us know if you need more information and we'll be happy to assist.

Arul_D, Jan 5, 2020
  4. Automatic Slideshow

Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, Jan 5, 2020
Thema:

Automatic Slideshow

1. Automatic Slideshow - Similar Threads - Automatic Slideshow

2. Why does the Personalization Slideshow keep automatically reverting back to Picture Mode?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does the Personalization Slideshow keep automatically reverting back to Picture Mode?: I've recently upgraded to Windows 11 but had this issue with Windows 10. I have a Lenovo ThinkPad T460s. Between Thanksgiving and New Years Day, I like to run a Wallpaper slideshow of Christmas theme Webshots pictures but it keeps reverting back to Picture mode and pics from...
  3. Why does the Personalization Slideshow keep automatically reverting back to Picture Mode?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does the Personalization Slideshow keep automatically reverting back to Picture Mode?: I've recently upgraded to Windows 11 but had this issue with Windows 10. I have a Lenovo ThinkPad T460s. Between Thanksgiving and New Years Day, I like to run a Wallpaper slideshow of Christmas theme Webshots pictures but it keeps reverting back to Picture mode and pics from...
  4. Windows 11 Accent Color set to Automatic and background to slideshow Is causing Glitches in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Accent Color set to Automatic and background to slideshow Is causing Glitches in...: Hi,I wanna discuss about a recent behavior of windows 11 that if you set the background to slideshow and accent color to automatic in Personalization Section of Windows 11 Settings Windows 11 Pro Insider Preview Build 22523.rsprerelease.211210-1418, the accent color will...
  5. Windows 11 Accent Color set to Automatic and background to slideshow Is causing Glitches in...

Windows 11 Accent Color set to Automatic and background to slideshow Is causing Glitches in...: Hi,I wanna discuss about a recent behavior of windows 11 that if you set the background to slideshow and accent color to automatic in Personalization Section of Windows 11 Settings Windows 11 Pro Insider Preview Build 22523.rsprerelease.211210-1418, the accent color will...
  6. How do I make a slideshow start automatically on boot and make it loop?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I make a slideshow start automatically on boot and make it loop?: Hi guys, I have a bunch of photos in a folder (folder is located on the Desktop) and I was wondering, how can I make it a slideshow and then set it up so that on every boot startup, it automatically opens the photos and display it as a slideshow and keeps it looping? Trying...
  7. Automatically disable wallpaper slideshow when starting games?

Automatically disable wallpaper slideshow when starting games?: So thanks to /u/faz712 (seriously, THANK YOU) I found out that my folder of 1000 pictures and 5 GB of weight puts some serious strain on the games that I play, resulting in serious stutters every minute (since I want to see as many pics as possible I put the timer to 1 min)....
  8. Disable automatic desktop slideshow when opening more than 15 images

Disable automatic desktop slideshow when opening more than 15 images: I work on a lot of photos, and sometimes I'll have to open 20-50 of them at once in Photoshop. If I try to select them in Windows Explorer and hit "enter", instead of opening them with the associated program, it will set them as a desktop wallpaper slideshow. It won't even...
  9. How to disable automatic slideshow in Albums?

How to disable automatic slideshow in Albums?: I just updated my OS and now the Albums section in the Photos app is auto-playing a slideshow above my images. Previously it was just a still image but after the update this feature runs automatically. How do i turn this off?...
  10. Slideshow - automatically transferred from my old laptop to my new laptop? Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Slideshow - automatically transferred from my old laptop to my new laptop? Windows 10: My HP Envy got trashed, thanks to very bad advice from an Independent Advisor regarding system restore in safe mode so I'm posting this on my new Lenovo Legion Y520. I've just finished installing all the Windows Updates and when I powered up a few days ago I was delighted...