Windows 10: Automatic sliding up to login without showing lock screen wallpaper

Discus and support Automatic sliding up to login without showing lock screen wallpaper in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Automatic sliding up to login without showing lock screen wallpaper... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AlexisSamuel, Nov 24, 2020.

1. Automatic sliding up to login without showing lock screen wallpaper

Automatic sliding up to login without showing lock screen wallpaper

:)

AlexisSamuel, Nov 24, 2020

2. unable to change the lock screen Wallpaper.

Hi,

I appreciate if you could answer few questions to narrow down to the issue.

• What is the exact issue that you are facing?

• Are you facing issues while trying to change the lock screen Wallpaper?

• Are you not able to choose the directory where the wallpapers has been saved?
    As an initial troubleshooting step, I suggest you to restart the computer and check if you are able to successfully change the lock screen wallpaper.

• From Desktop, right click and select
      Personalize

• In Personalization window, click on
      Lock Screen
      in the left pane.

• And choose wallpaper you would like to apply for the lock screen by choosing the browse option.

• Close the Personalization window.
    If the issue still persists, please do reply with the required information. We will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Nov 24, 2020
  3. Lock Screen Wallpaper Now Showing

Hi there recently I updated Windows 8.1 To windows10 on my lap it is awesome but recently I am facing the problem is when I start my Windows the lock screen will show fine I can login to my account after login my account everything is fine if I try to
    lock my lap its locks but doesn't show the lock screen wallpaper it only shows my login image and password prompt every 30 seconds blinks black colour screen after 10 minutes show the lock screen wallpaper when I update the Windows 10 working fine recently
    I am facing this problem please reply as soon as possible how can I resolve this issue thank you

ManjuRockzz.., Nov 24, 2020
  4. Automatic sliding up to login without showing lock screen wallpaper

Lock vs Login screen screenshot

You can use your own image of any background and just go to settings/personalize/lock screen and click on browse as in the image below. It should make whatever picture you use as the Lock Screen

Automatic sliding up to login without showing lock screen wallpaper [​IMG]

Josey Wales, Nov 24, 2020
Thema:

Automatic sliding up to login without showing lock screen wallpaper

1. Automatic sliding up to login without showing lock screen wallpaper - Similar Threads - Automatic sliding login

2. Lock screen slide show not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lock screen slide show not working: My Lock screen slideshow does not work after a recent Windows update. If I'm away from my computer for a while, instead of displaying the Lock Screen slid show, the screen is totally black. It works at bootup if I don't immediately login and after a manual lock screen Win L....
  3. Lock screen slide show not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lock screen slide show not working: My Lock screen slideshow does not work after a recent Windows update. If I'm away from my computer for a while, instead of displaying the Lock Screen slid show, the screen is totally black. It works at bootup if I don't immediately login and after a manual lock screen Win L....
  4. Adding Slide Show to Lock Screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Adding Slide Show to Lock Screen: Hi All, I'm having issues using a slideshow for my lock screen on my computer. When I access the area under Settings the button to locate the file to use as the lock screen doesn't even highlight for me to select a folder. Anyone have any idea what settings may be preventing...
  5. Windows Lock Screen Slide Show, not working

Windows Lock Screen Slide Show, not working: I've had the lock screen slide show running for years. Just recently, when I went to add another folder personalize>settings>Lock Screen>Slide Show The folders I have selected no longer appear. All I get now is the static Background picture. Any Idea what changed? I'm...
  6. Login screen wallpaper different to lock screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Login screen wallpaper different to lock screen: I just clean installed 1909 and the wallpaper for the initial login screen upon turning my PC on is different to the wallpaper I have personally set for my lock screen. I have this set but it does not apply to my login screen whereby it defaults back to a Windows 10...
  7. Setting Up a Slide Show on the Lock Screen

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Setting Up a Slide Show on the Lock Screen: Windows wants me to "Choose albums for your slideshow." Under which there is a box to pick that says, "Add Folder." Where is the appropriate place to find, place, or choose an album (folder) from which Windows can display and cycle through a number of pics? I have tried...
  8. -Slide Show Wallpapers-

-Slide Show Wallpapers-: Hello, I've just recently gotten this laptop, and while trying to set my background to a slideshow of photos, I noticed that none of my saved photos would show up. I changed the background back to a single photo, and the problem seemed to resolve then. How do I access my...
  9. Making your wallpaper a slide show

Making your wallpaper a slide show: How do I set it so I can have the pictures that I have in one folder to be a slide show instead of a still wall paper? TY 92765
  10. lock screen slide show issues

in Windows 10 Support
    lock screen slide show issues: Worked fine on windows 8.1 but updated with the RTM of 10 and now the lock screen only works on one screen. Used to work on the 2 screens on the side and not in the middle which was fine but now just on the main screen and the other 2 stay blank. Dunno if its a known issue or...